Pol approved movies

The Big Hit. Haven't seen this in a long time, but I think this one fits the bill. The Jew fiancee calls Melvin a goyim, the bigger hit man is MGTOW before MGTOW was a thing, our boy ends up with yellow fever, there's lots of racism, I just feel like this one really fits the bill. What else is a great pol approved film?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/05/09/former-soap-star-antonio-sabato-jr-is-running-for-congress/
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtu.be/QfBSncUspBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn autocorrect still thinks I mean bigger. Nigger hit man, nigger.

they live and dark city

To put that movie in perspective historically, I'm 35 years old and I saw that movie in the theaters with my first girlfriend back in high-school.
fucking bitch.

Dr. Strangelove.
The Passion of the Christ

Also love Angry Birds for the kids

Unironically this.

Also Shrek 1.

washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/05/09/former-soap-star-antonio-sabato-jr-is-running-for-congress/

Children of Men if you want to see info the future. Not the infertility crisis, the civil unrest and Muslims everywhere.

My all time favorite movie. OP you are my friend.

TRACE BUSTA BUSTA

The Lives of Others

Lmao Lou Diamond Phillips ftw

Plug and play, Muthafucka! YO

What the fuck is this shit?

Sup Forums approved is stuff like The Greatest Story Never Told or these:

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, and criticized by the press after being outed by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But that didn't stop Spielberg from using Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

IT'S BONUS TIME AND GUESS WHO'S THE BONUS!

You fucking pathetic leaf we all already know about that shit we are talking about truly subversive shot you dumb maple syrup chugging I've nigger.

Ice nigger. You're a fucking ice nigger. Damn autocorrect bullshit

Children of Men has some of my favorite action scenes ever in it. I still don't know how they managed to pull this off in one take. Spoilers, obviously, but it's from fairly early on in the film.

youtu.be/QfBSncUspBk

Also: Dr. Strangelove
most Kubrick, actually.
Apocalypse Now
any documentary by Adam Curtis but particularly The Power of Nightmares
Taxi Driver

Taxi Driver. Yes.

>tfw everything that happened in Dr. Strangelove is now real

I hope we end up on the same death squad, brother. Godspeed.

>Violence as a mean to resolve conflicts
>Justification of revenge
>Importance of a healthy father-son relationship

And a great soundtrack too

Gas the kikes. Race war now, brother.

Hyper normalization gets mentioned in these threads some times, and it's bullshit. Here is why:
The documentary makes ridiculous claims about Putin and why he is on Syria, claiming nobody really knows why, that he's just being unpredictable. This is false, he is there for oil and BRICS economy.
The doc claims Assads dad is responsible for suicide bombers against America, doesn't mention Wahhabism
Third, it claims Trump won because he's a liar and the truthful media didn't know how to report on his lies being the truth loving unbiased angels that they are.
There's a few more half truths but these are the big ones towards the end when it suckers you in.

Now I'm on to Stop Making Sense. What does pol think of that one?