The beginning of the end

GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING STATE

>when you're so confident that your ideology is the objectively best one that you have to ban all others
so this
is the power
of late stage capitalism

get yourself out, user

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW

FUCK THIS STATE

>The complete opposite of the point of this country
>Being allowed

Fuck off abo nigger.

How long is this "late stage capitalism" going to last? It sure seems to me like it's been "late stage" since its conception. Also I'm disagreeing with you just to be clear.

>durr why is ideology with illegal purposes illegal hurr
You and the capitalists are two sides of the same culture degrading coin. At least the capitalists have achieved some utilitarian progress.

>communist
>in government job
Why is it that people who claim to be "communist" never actually know what communism is?

California is a lost cause.

>Commiefornia meme has turned to reality.

Fuck, please nuke us with me inside it.

Commiefornia will actually turn into a communist country before i die.

>point of the country is self-rule and freeing yourselves from tyranny
>immediately write a constitution that bans everything a select few people don't like and is basically impossible to meaningfully change, and then give the appointed (not elected) supreme court unlimited authority to decide what the constitution actually means, for life
>and then go on to ban everyone who thinks this is a dumb idea
>150 years later end up with fag marriage shoved on you that nobody wants because an unelected panel of faceless men decided it for you
"america"

kek, this

>all the assmad Sup Forumstards that will respond to this

Literally going to become commiefornia.

Is the meme magic becoming stronger?

This state just continues to find cartoonishly-blatant ways to showcase how cucked it is

the state can never have the right to ban a political party no matter how stupid their platform

ITT
bootlickers

There has been commies in CA gov't for years. There's nothing new here

Is there a ban on fascists/nazis in government jobs? If not lift that ban too, let's have some of that equality

>free speech is only allowed if you align with my political views!

Your country copied our lifestyle/society, but it still doesn't quite fit in to western culture. Eat a fat dick, faggot. Where are your guns?

>Your country copied our lifestyle/society
lmao this is what retarded amerifats actually believe

i'll tell you one thing we didn't copy: your stagnant economy and collapsing standard of living.

keep hugging your guns while mexicans reconquista half your country and the other half starves

This
what the fuck

>allowing those who follow an ideology against the very principles this nation was founded on into government

What makes California so shitty? It's unbelievable that people like Reagan once was governor

>i want to destroy the gov't
>okay welcome to the gov't!

>allowing actual democracy destroys the govt
"america"

You're an isolated desert island in the South Pacific with no weapons. I've heard it's nice though.

We are not a democracy retard.

enjoy your $100 steam games