FUUUCK YES

FUUUCK YES
FINALLY LIBSHITS ARE PISSED AND WANT A REVOLUTION
CANT WAIT TO SEE THESE PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLES GETTING KILLED LEFT AND RIGHT
I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS

Who's hyped for the American revolution 2.0 here?
Pls burgers just erase these libshits cucks from this earth, im tired of them

They don't have the balls nor the organizational skill to pull off something as big as a nationwide seizure of executive power.

virtue signaling. who cares

Brb reporting this to secret service, fbi or whoever will accept the tip. While they may not seriously do anything, the snowball effect can prove dangerous and someone may do something stupid.

Ur flag is a fuckin rainbow

Everyone knows that a lot of snowflakes can form a pretty big snowball.

Until the sun comes out

This, they won't do anything of importance other than the occasional planned protest or lesbian art exhibition

They don't even believe in private ownership of guns...

Yep. I can't wait until it does.

>A FUCKING RAINBOW

Hows the weather and beaches down there today ya lucky fella?

uh huh, settle down child

If they did that would be the only chance you'd ever have at a civil war and the future of the white race

>Brb reporting this to secret service, fbi or whoever will accept the tip.

@SecretService on the Twatter. It's a monitored account. Fastest and easiest way to get eyes on other Twatters.

The FBI tip line is used by grandmothers to report nigerian princes that still owe them gold bars. It takes *months* for your tip to even be read.

why are they pissed? Shouldn't' they be happy that Comey is gone since he fucked over Hillary?

BLUMDF BTFO

You're a faggot.

>why are they pissed?

Coincidental, goyim. Completely coincidental.

all these people have been whipped into this state by cable news and social media. i feel bad for them but only because they have not affected me personally at all. the first time i get stuck in traffic because these faggots are marching, it's time to pray for them to get diseases

Do you even know what a rainbow looks like?
>rainbow
>6 colors
>red, orange, yellow, green, blue and violet

>Bolivian flag
>3 colors
>red, yellow and blue

> 6>3

Remember the sun uses nuclear processes. if you catch my drift

He's calling your country gay.

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

Do liberals hate Comey or like him? Why are they so upset? What's going to be the outcome of this?

ANTI COMMIE GENERAL THREAD

they really dont know who they like. Mob mentality.

>bolivia
>is happy about some pissed off yankees

it seems you are misguided, friend?

Because liberals are fucking hypocrites and wanted him gone, but now that Trump fired him they literally went "WTF WE LOVE COMEY NOW"
They hate whatever Trump likes.
They love whatever Trump hates.
Even if it goes against their own imposed "ideologies"
The left's hypocrisy is what i despise the most of them.

they think trump fired comey not because he is incompetent and has fumbled everything (which they appeared to believe themselves not long ago), but because comey is on his tail over the fake russia story. like, any jerkoff investigation will cease and comey will never testify, etc. they have no idea what is going on, but are thinking this is some sort of coup against justice, and denold dreumpf is going to get off scott-free after being elected by russia.

this is literally what they are so emotional about.

I'm ready. Anyone else gonna keep a tally on how many leftist skulls they collect?

Fuck off nigger
I need to do something with excess energy from cocaine

most of them wont do shit.

who cares.

trumps going to remove taxes on the bottom 50% and all of a sudden liberals will LOVE taxes.

And if the faggots try anything, we'll shut it down.

He impeached himself by firing the FBI guy?

What the fuck is this lunatic on?

>all of a sudden liberals will LOVE taxes.
They already quite do love taxes.
I mean they want free shit all the time.
Sll of their commie shit policies require higher taxes

So, will America have a Spanish Civil war style civil war?

Why do you desire the suffering of other human beings? Don't you feel empathy? Advocating violence is not right.

These dumb cucks wanted Comey fired in November and now they want to start a revolution because Trump fired Comey. Leftist logic in action.

I want them to try I really do
I'm itching for a good culling

Too bad it wont happen, fucking assholes are so fucked they cannot even be good opposition

They might not but (((they))) do. Just like they subverted OWS, they will use their powers to prop up anyone who would actually get out and protest or riot over Trump.

>Why do you desire the suffering of other human beings?

I just really, really hate leftists, decades of listening their shit, im just tired bro
They would do shit 20 times worse of anything i could think of if they had the
Chance

>Don't you feel empathy?

I did, but then i saw how 9/10 of them wouldn't give a flying fuck if anyone slightly conservative was getting ass raped and beaten to death, then i lost all sympathy towards them

>Advocating violence is not right.

True, but they want to start it, with their "resistance" shit, might as well give them what they want.

QUICK CHANGE DIRECTION!

actually 7
you forgot indigo, rainbow man

do shitlibs realize how pathetic they look

wtf are they going to do against armoured vehicles? none of them have any weapons capable of penetrating light armor plating, and none of them have any know how when it comes to using explosives and copper penetrators. It would be a slaughter.

Literally who?

yes please, have democrat states secede, be put into military districts, Republican landslides for the next foreseeable century

I would literally machine gun crowds of commies or flame thrower them and probly come in my pants.
I really want to torture them to death.

I am a revolutionary
strong and powerful
I am the people
I stand against tyrants
fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
I am the revolution
staring down the fascists
punch that nazi, punch him twice

I am the revolution
colored
queer
beautiful
woman
egalitarian

We are the Revolution
powerful & strong

what's this Communist want to remove the president of the United States.

They'd all die in a hail of glorious gunfire.

>omfg there is a evil dictator in control of our government!
>we must rise up and prevent this madman from ruling over us with an iron fist
>ok guys let's grab our gardening tools because we don't have any fucking guns since we made it our mission to make them as hard as possible to obtain
Libtards literally need to jump off the tallest building in their city.

They are so fucking clueless and impotently childish in their thought processes and reactions. They cannot even do anything that will better the whole merely squander huge resources trying to make the majority conform to tiny minorities. After expending all those resources they will self cannibalize their own to pursue even more pointless made up crisis situations only they can fix.

he is

>torches and pitchforks

Okay dumb fucks, good luck with those bullets even if it is an analogy.

the same people that cry when they're misgendered think they're going to overthrow the government

>do shitlibs realize how pathetic they look
They are too narcissistic for that.

Liberals hate trump so anything he does is automatically bad

HEY GUESS WHAT LIBERALS

PREDATOR

DRONES

Do they think they could overpower the US army? Because that's what they'd have to do.

torches and pitchforks, lol

This.

Several people on my Facebook are claiming this is bigger than Watergate. Still haven't seen a single shred of hard evidence, even though it totally exists, and despite the fact that any deets on a half baked Trump 'scandal' are published by every media outlet immediately and without question. But no, there's totally mountains of legitimately damning evidence that these government shitheels who leak anything about Trump to the press the instant they hear any type of rumor are patiently holding onto!

These people are fucking retarded, and they will never, ever fuck off and admit that they're fucking retarded.

I got 8 more days to pick up my 9mm and 10 days to pick up my mini 14, I hope the war happens next month.

>Several people on my Facebook are claiming this is bigger than Watergate.
the snowden leaks were bigger than watergate.

CERNSTATOOTIONAL CREESES!

*TRIGGERED*

>H-hey we should start a revolution!!!
>N-not me though!

watch out

they are planning a drum circle after which antifa will knock over garbage cans

Lol listen to how excited they are at the drama of it all... Truely emotional beings with severe personaity disorders

this

cant we just sit down and talk policy instead of hypothetic anal rape scenarios?

seriously, these D and R labels need to dissolve. weve got to unite around policy.

Whats the most highly rated insurance system in America with the lowest overhead costs? Medicare
Whos America's most popular politician, beating trump by (latest) 49 points? Bernie Sanders, a self-identifying independent.

proud to call myself independent. BOTH parties exist to sell out to corporations and fuck you over instead of, i dont know, maybe REPRESENTING their constituents?

Only army can do it. Same shit here

Bernie Sanders is a fucking commie. Congrats on being fooled into paying for his vacation homes.

>Torches and pitchforks

DO IT, PUSSIES.

Because they can't handle losing.

History is full of violent leftist uprisings
Buy guns Anons.

Why does this shit happen nonstop??
Are they literally incapable of rational thought anymore?
Have they always been like this, but now we have digital records?
Wtf.

Not the manpower either. I bet half of them can't even lift 10 pounds over their heads, let alone lead a revolt

Dylan petrohilos would organise something like that.
Dylan petrohilos is a domestic terrorist.

Raw I'm gonna give it to you, with no trivia
Raw like cocaine straight from Bolivia

LOL

>Torches and pitchforks!
>Siege the WH!
>Forgets about private helicopter

derp.jpg

Pic related....can someone tweet or faceberg this to them....

If he does nothing else good making them take the first shot will make my vote well worth it.

>This is my rifle.
>There are many like it, but this one is mine.
>My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
>I must master it as I must master my life.
>Without me, my rifle is useless.
>Without my rifle, I am useless.
>I must fire my rifle true.
>I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
>I must shoot him before he shoots me.
>I will...

>My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make.
>We know that it is the hits that count.
>We will hit...

>My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life.
>Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
>I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel.
>I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
>We will become part of each other.
>We will...

>Before God, I swear this creed. >My rifle and I are the defenders of my country.
>We are the masters of our enemy.
>We are the saviors of my life.

>So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

>wtf did he mean by this

I would be embarassed to wield that in public.

>Truely emotional beings with severe personaity disorders
Last I checked user, we are their opposite.

Generally.....Terribly autistic/organized beings with personality disorders.

Tell me that is not most of us here on /pol.....obvious exceptions include the occasional sweedish cuck or every canadian, but w/e.

>: I dont idol-worship the person I vote for, like many people I know do about either/or Clinton/Trump and its fucking stupid.
get over the goddamn identity of the individual and try to give a shit about POLICY.

Should the US military be bombing 8 countries now including Yemen and Somalia?
Why can't the richest country on Earth provide low-cost health care for its citizens like every other modern nation?
Why has 95% of all new income generated in the "recovery" gone to the top 1%? Obama is a fucking joke.

You think Trump, a man-baby born with a silver spoon in his mouth, is going to stick up for the working class? Remember he promised not to cut Medicare? What do you call the new $880B cut proposal?

Do you feel like a chump now? I know how that feels. I voted for that fucking sellout Obama.

HAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DO IT AND GIVE US THE EXCUSE TO END YOU ALL

>>Should the US military be bombing 8 countries now including Yemen and Somalia?
please continue, your world police act means that australia doesn't even really need a military

Get your whites whiney commie "he don't care for the little guy!"shit out of here. The little guy is code for niggers and all the Mexicans you wanna let in not working class whites.

a parasite got fired
with hoky supposed 10 year tenure no one agreed to
lol
TRUMP RULES
TRUMP RALLY SOON I WANT!!
RACE WAR NOW slaughter the jews!

I'm not a /k/fag, what's wrong with it?

working class whites voted for a black guy with a fucking muslim name after Bush because the country was ACHING for change. Obama promised change, he was the outsider... HE WON
aaand came into office, got a nobel peace prize overnight, began ramping up war all over the middle east and bailed out the crooks who crashed the economy... YOU CALL THAT LIBERAL?

Trump promised change, he was the outsider... HE WON. noticing a similarity? At least he fucking acted like he gave a shit about working people, Clinton didnt even TALK about it. What a goddamn shitshow 2016 was.

>reporting it to the feds

Yeah! Let's kill the revolution before it happens!

Why does that middle aged housewife have a rifle innawoods?

hell if someone buys me a ticket to come over......I would gladly beat those degenerates with their own dongs and shit......

I would go full abbo on their arses