White Nationalist Movement

> Been on Sup Forums for years
> Live in the PNW for entire life
> Never heard of this ACTUAL White Nationalist Movement in the PNW

Is it too good to be true? Is this just larp?
northwestfront.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Been on Sup Forums for years

newfag detected

>Kervin
>blepe
>Herrman
fucking retarded Redditor, their names are Pepe, Andy, Brett and Landwolf respectively.

bump~

>not blepeposting

I know, I just got this off of /bant/ and thought the pretty colors would attract people to my thread.

Thanks, have you heard of this?

Is this autistic shit really going to be what the hard right decides as their movement's mascot?

Some poorly drawn, degenerate cartoon art?
Is the face of white nationalism not some clean, aesthetic logo but rather some shitty second-rate cartoons?

>Everything has to be super serious iron sculptures adorned with grecco-roman aesthetic and red flags

This is Sup Forums first and foremost faggot.

>grecco-roman
Is that really the only other option? Be creative, faggot. Stop living in the past and make something new.

That's basically what Sup Forums jacks off to, to the point of annoyance. I blame warhammer 40k.

Suck it

> Make a thread asking a genuine question
> People just dump blepes
Okay

get the fuck out

Goy's Club

herriman best

lol that ones cool did you make that

> This is what Sup Forums has become
Thanks the_Donald

White pride? Did you mean Albino shame? Im pretty sure thats what you meant.

So proud of Albin- I mean whiteness.

The northwest front is a legit thing. Not sure if that website is though, didn't go in depth because I'm on the other coast.

Good luck.

> Make thread unironically discussing White Nationalism on Paul from Sup Forums
> Get spammed with blepes, shills, and shit memes

> The northwest front is a legit thing
> Not sure if the website is

Can you give me the quick rundown then?

lol this is pathetic.
Imagine how it'll be recorded in history
>the white nationalist movement was so neutered that they obsessed over specific childlike cartoons to symbolize their movement.
>They never got past making simple variations of these images and would proudly display them in protests, assuming they were key to mounting a successful counter-revolution
>they were their own worst enemy

>You don't need to meet up with anyone else to adhere to the principles of white nationalism. You must merely endeavor towards constant self improvement, regardless of setbacks, and continuously strive for new heights.

Now that you are aware, try to very carefully redpill people in your life. It is a lot easier than it seems. The cognitive dissonance in our societies is huge! Most people are just a single good conversation away from a life long journey towards ethnic nationalism.

Brett, his name is Brett. I don't care if you faggots want to meme the fuck out of the rest of the Boy's Club cast in response to Matt Furrie killing Pepe, but understand that we didn't just make up Pepe's name up and that you're fucking retarded if you use any other name but their original.

You can't even grasp that it would hurt Matt more if you actually used their proper names, but it's obvious you only gave them names because you are far too new to have known them.

What did they mean by this??

Thank you, very nice words.

ok

>It means that (((they))) have arrived.

Literally only idiots and sheep will allow themselves to be "redpilled" (brainwashed and allowed to think they're superior for their skin colour, comforted by the knowledge it couldn't possibly be that they're just idiots.)

You have never "redpilled" anyone who wasn't already an idiot, and nor will you.

> Bait/shill posts outnumber legit posts
Paul is ded.

Wtf, someone out there is spending serious time and effort on these. To what end, I can only wonder.

Au contraire my friend, ethnic nationalism is about lifting everyone up, in their own capacity. What we are experiencing right now is American supremacy run amok.

Nationalist does not equal hateful, but loving, namely being full of self love. The answer isn't to hate someone for their skin colour, but to love the differences they bring.

We are the face, and your type are the boot crushing into it, for some pathetically spiteful reason that only serves to punish innocents. Well done.

OP, listen to me. I've asked several questions about Harold Covington in the past few weeks, only to get 404'd or have my thread slid. Some people say he's legit, some say he's a fraud/honeypot, and some say he's just nuts. I don't know much about him, but I have listened to his podcast. It's weird, but he does have some good insights (though he is very, very blackpilled). I don't know why the topic doesn't come up more often. Maybe people don't actually care. Maybe (((they))) want to slide it. I don't know. But don't stop digging.

Anyone got rare Ancap Andys?
(Promise not to download)

> chubby old man is the leader of white nationalism
Lol

But seriously, good insight

Hammerskins and volksfront in Oregon even some in Portland

He's certainly no Richard Spencer. I'd say that you should listen to the podcast and judge for yourself. I lean towards believing him to be too self-isolating to truly be effective, but it's well worth your time to at least investigate.
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

Boy's Club is awesome.

You're a dipshit and a newfag

Thanks, I will definitely look into it.
Is this the only "active" White Nationalist movement?

Memes are the highway upon which information spreads across the internet. It is foolish and self destructive to disregard them.

You're right user, however we need to do more than make memes.

At least eventually!

I don't know, user. It's really hard getting information on a lot of these groups that is reliable.

I wonder (((why)))?
No really... are they just that "literally who" status?