Why are Evangelical Christians so stupid?

Only 24% even believe in Evolution. Why do we have a religious group within whites that is so stupid and how do we get rid of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation
youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They average 3 children per couple and vote conservative.
Why dont you reddit faggots go commit suicide?

A large portion of the evolution deniers are christian spics, moron.

When America is brown and becomes the United States of América they will still be white and American

This isn't about religion so much as it's about forcing hospitals to dispose of the fetuses properly. Normally the argument for stem cell researchers is "well what are you gonna do with it anyways?!"

By requiring it by law to bury them, you end that argument and provide a proper method of disposal while being able o penalize hospitals that cell the fetus.

That sell

spics are catholic not Evangelical Protestant. Evangelical Protestants are white, as niggers have their own churches

>He fell for the evolution meme

This is why Texas must be nuked...Twice.

They vote for people like Ted Cruz. Even without them more people would vote republican. Republicans have a problem with younger people because younger people associate Republicans with evangelicals, who they hate. Otherwise Trump would have killed it among millennials.

In Russia they are considered extremists. lol

Go fuck yourself nigger

Protestantism was only ever going to end in fracturing into increasingly retarded groups.

[citation needed]
The Catholic Church doesn't deny evolution.

Will they make us pay for the burial? Because otherwise I'm not offended

Ah I see now, Protestantism lack of central authority gave authority to whatever retard that builds a church.
They would either make the taxpayers pay for it(which would be bad) or the person who got an abortion pay for it(which would deter people from getting abortions which is bad).
But the more important thing is that they are so retarded that they think a fetus funeral is necessary.

>find a single celled organism on mars with its own unique genetic code
>WE FOUND LIVE

>find a single celled zygote in a uterus with its own unique human genetic code (not part of the female's body)
>MY BODY MY CHOICE ITS NOT A PERSON

So if I had a single celled organism from Uranus feeding off of me it should be illegal to kill it?

hey brainlet

murder is the killing of another human being.

A single celled zygote with its own unique human DNA is a living creature, and because it has human DNA, it is human.

That's why Catholic is superior. Largest denomination, 2 billion adherents. Most believe in evolution!

I dont give a shit about other human beings. Abortion=less niggers, less welfare. In fact, we should make it mandatory for welfare recipients.

>I dont give a shit about other human beings.
why even bother holding opinions when you're an antisocial loser?

You'll only rule the world of your mind lmao

Trump got 51% of millennials though(or at least white millennials).

He should have gotten 75-80% of white millennials

Fetuses are not even sentient. I am thinking with logic, and you're just
>Muh fetus

Luther was a mistake
-God

This desu. Finally someone with a brain

Fetuses are sentient. I am thinking with logic, and you're just >Muh hormones and endorphins.

that makes more logical sense than atheist whores who say babies arent human even 2 days before being born

Well even after they are born if they have Down Syndrome I think "throwing them back" is OK

This

>>proper method

Lol

You are literally burying dog food and calling it a human you dumbass

Evolution is a myth there is no real science behind it

Pretty sure that's satire

I would understand cremation but this is gonna waste a lot of land isn't it?

Abortion should be allowed but you have to listen to the heartbeat go out

right. so stupid we dont believe in something that hasnt even remotely come close to being proven.
not a single fossil record of any transitionary species. sorry we dont believe in something that doesnt exist

Big bang was discovered by a Priest. And if you think of it, if the big bang is true; what caused the big bang? The answer is God.Everything in our universe is perfectly aligned to cause life on Earth to thrive. That's also why we haven't found any evidence of aliens. The universe was created by a loving God just for us.

>myth
>the backbone of modern biology

crawl back into your bunker.

Based Texas
Old news anyways
Polite sage

>implying that the other 24% are actually Christian.

Luther was great, fuck off leafless.

This. Protestants became increasingly retarded the more they fractured into different churches and further into radical sects.

Daily reminder that evolution is only a theory

Not true. They had the choice to have a burial, it's not forced.

Why would I give a single shit if somebody believes in evolution or not?

>thinks we come from dog food

So is gravity

damn dude that's a vintage meme
how many miles you got on that baby?

>Thinks 24+24=100

not sure

Gravity is a law
Always gets the (you)s
Atheists are the easiest religion to troll
Probably because all of their daddy issues

>believe in Evolution
Nobody should believe in evolution ya freakin' dingbat, it's something you agree or disagree with based on the available evidence. Same as any scientific theory. You defeat the entire purpose of the scientific method if you turn the science you agree with into your personal theology.

Then why is every catholic country country in the western hemisphere a shithole?

Do I need to send you a webm of a cartel execution? Because that shit only happens in Catholic countries.

I've been thinking of setting up little booths outside of abortion clinics where we sell little fetus sized coffins and tombstones. Or we offer free burials in a shoebox. Make people think twice about killing their unborn children. How can people do that with a clear conscious while normal people have funerals for stillborn children.

>Western Hemisphere
>Implying France, Spain, Portugal and Italy are not shitholes

>gravity is a law

m.phys.org/news/2016-11-theory-gravity-dark.html
Ok

>muh republicans
>muh brand loyalty
hi r/thedonald!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation

can my sperm that hits ivamka trumps chin have a funeral??

Canada is a catholic country... We're rated best place to live a lot.

Check religion stats, Catholic beats everything else.

Kys faggot

Capitalism is a beautiful thing, user

Topkek, it's what they teach in school dumbass it takes space and time as absolutes which is not true

its either us or islam, btw atheist is just another word for islam

Regardless of its purpose, I'd rather live in a world where Christian morality and human decency like this exists

I'm not even evangelical and I'm not dumb enough to believe in evolution.

SOUNDS LIKE A WASTE OF GOOD STEM CELLS

That's it. I'm packing-up and moving to Texas.

>They average 3 children per couple and vote conservative.

And are all mega kike lovers...

But Cruz is based.

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being with malice aforethought.

Abortion is not unlawful, therefore it is not murder.

Of course we do. We are dog food with electric signals making us move and think.

nice effect. i always the we should create a massive graveyard resembling unknown soldier style cross tombstones to give them a proper resting place.

>Canada is a catholic country

Seulement a cause du Québec...7 millions des 12 millions...

which a couple of judges decided with a swing of the gavel against the will of the people as it wouldve never ever passed through the proper democratic channels of representative government.
but i guess leftists are cool with dictatorship when it serves their purposes

because they are mostly niggers

Can we charge the zygote with manslaughter and desecration of a dead body?

I'm a Christian and I think some species have adapted, but not many.

You want to get rid of me just come down here and get me. Do it yourself, Snowflake.

Honestly sometimes I wonder why Sup Forums is against abortion. Most of the aborted fetus' are from black and Hispanic areas, it's where the most active planned parenthood districts are. I don't remember the numbers but it's something like 3X more blacks and Hispanics have abortions than whites. Realistically abortion IS murder, but then again... Is it REALLY that big of a deal?

I mean think about it, who gets abortions? Fatass feminist, dindu blacks, and mexicans that already have too many children. This is something I can actually agree with lefties on, but the hilarious part is that they are useful idiots who actually believe they're taking the moral high road. Have you anons seen the senior executive of planned parenthood? She's a crusty old bint that probably hates blacks more than we do.

Here's a vid if you haven't already seen it
youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw

mite b kool

>I think some species have adapted, but not many.
But, like, what do you mean by that?

Do you believe in natural selection, but only for a short timeframe of a few thousand or million years?

Or that certain animals stayed the same for millions of years, while others branched out and evolved over the same period? Because that's kinda what happened.

abortion is wrong because it is meant to provide a steady stream of child sacrifices to moloch so the elites can remain in power.

shitskins and sheboons should just have their tubes tied instead of murdering their own children.

Well unfortunately thanks to feminism undermining paying poor people to tie their tubes that won't be happening anytime soon.

If "Moloch" and the "elites" take care of the shitskins consider me a puppet for life

>find a single celled organism on mars with its own unique genetic code
>WE FOUND LIVE

It's spelled LIFE.

>find a single celled zygote in a uterus with its own unique human genetic code (not part of the female's body)
>MY BODY MY CHOICE ITS NOT A PERSON

Do you not even notice how you shift from LIVE (sic!) to PERSON? Note that your so-called argument would not work if you used LIVE (still sic) or PERSON in both places since no one ever claimed a zygote wasn't alive or that an unicellular blob was a person.

tldr thou art an idiot, kill thine own self.

>Most of the aborted fetus' are from black and Hispanic areas
You forgot abortion is illegal all over this "Hispanic area".
So you better stop killing your own or get replaced gringo.

you are proud of your autism, I see. if you made the effort - if you were capable of making the effort - you'd understand he talks about spic and black ghettoes in civilized countries, not about the shithole that's the latino world.

It's not evolution that's the problem. It's that they're all in there, slaverin for murder and destruction- based on lies. Because they want to appropriate the resources of people who have done absolutely nothing to them.

The devil comes to steal and kill and destroy.

(pssst These aren't Christians. Pisses me off)

You have a working fence but the burgers don't.

Alright Peru calm down, I wasn't talking about your shithole, but the ghettos in America

Cool, but that still doesn't answer the question of which types of whites get abortions. Like I said if it's the lardass feminists that's fine with me too