Sex dolls should be given to inmates to battle stress, claims prisoner

This would be a great viral rumor to start - all prisoners to get sex dolls. . Ex-wives and gfs would be shitting their pants and lining up at gun stores.

express.co.uk/news/science/802240/sex-doll-prison-sex-robot-stress-relief

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/meRKK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh please, like this would really stop prisoners from assraping each other.

It might stop some.

I'm going to buy one and make youtube videos of me with them so I can swim in the feminist tears

Roasties BTFO

>each sex doll is approx. $15k
>"each prisoner should get one!"

no thanks, i'd rather use that tax money to fuel my crippling alcohol addiction

they are normalizing necrophilism mark my words anons

The frequency and brutality of the assrapings would increase 1000%

this is actually a good idea, just give them all fleshlights.

Not the AI one, the one that doesn't move or talk. prolly like 2k

2bh they'll take you money no matter what, it's just a matter of what they spend it on.

Sounds great and all, but at the same time it would become a form of currency and I'm sure some prisoners would get the idea that they can pimp their girls for cigarettes.

But everyone would get one though. Why would you pay to fuck another doll?

LMFAO Like for real shillskin you're telling me with a forked tongue that this is an alternative to having sex with an actual personl? No way who would've thought that sex is therapudic! But don't let goy fuck his likeness though!

i want the one on the right.

Baby want milky!

link to sex dolls

750 british coin?

I'll take 3, one in every color.

Honestly sex bots are probably less than 20 years away from commercial release. I mean real honest robots. Something capable of moving and fucking somewhat like a real human instead of a limp noodle with a vibrating snizz.

I would literally commit a non-violent felony if they gave sex dolls to inmates.

The fuck else would a man need?
Food
Water
Shelter
Climate Control
No Work
Gym
TV
Sex Fucking Doll

Seriously

This actually sounds like an opportunity for some research, how about making a trial in some random prison?

Women are disgusting.

Do it faggot

meh, its still masturbation. sex is a to person act. having a robot there is not going to replace the feeling of another person. its just going to lead to the same instant release with not gratificaiton, unless you are insane an fall inlove with a piece of rubber. however, its a great way of jewing men out of money, so i fully support it.

i'm sure that letting them free from prison would battle their stress too

Not a full on sexdoll, but maybe inexpensive Onaholes

Honestly a white problem.

People forget that civilization is an anomally of our species.

Female sexuality is still in the neolithic where men were fighting over pussy to prove their worth.

Once those pieces of rubber can make sammiches then bitches can BTFO!

You idiots honestly realize that all the Chads and Stacy's will be mostly unaffected, because high achievers and normies date other normies

Many average or subpar women will be left without the men who buy these dolls. So you have bitter men and bitter women making up half the population

WHAT A GOOD PLAN. I wonder what political ramifications this could possible have ......

That's disgusting dude, post women in their twenties

Still more attractive than 9/10 niggers.

One guy would have a harem after he beat the other inmates with a plastic leg bone

This should be a series

the ball is in your court faggot

Nah albinism is a disease. And white ppl are ashamed of their deficiency.

Plastic is the new black

What would happen if more retards get sex dolls
imgur.com/gallery/meRKK

Great until it gives you the clap.

Rape is about power not sex.

Most sex in prison is consensual, prison gay is a real thing. Rape in prison is either about respect or debt.

Sounds like you gave it up willingly sissy

>be american
>white
>prison
>Jamal steals your state funded sex doll without leaving his top-bunk
>still rapes you

>A disease

darker people come from south of the equator lighter people from north.

How is this fucking hard nigger?

Prison rapes a meme

They honestly look so attractive.

A disease you mutie leper. Drown in your shame bino.

It's proximity to the equator actually.
The few native groups in Argentina were lighter than their northern counterparts for example.

This is why sexbots need to replace women.

oh hey you're still doing it
I told you not to sink into depression but some people just hate themselves I guess

>never heard of doggystyle or reverse cowgirl

They can make male sexbots too you know

>buy realistic sex doll
>use it to catfish people on the internet and ask them for money/blackmail them with pics that they sent
>pays for itself

??

Some ppl(white boys) parents get divorced, traumatizing them, and causing them to lash out at the world. Misery loves company. Deep hurt they have.

it's really not

t. NC Department of Public Safety employee, I spend most of my days handling PREA cases

I'll tell you again not to do this to yourself
it helps nothing
it makes it worse
God save you

We put little Scotty in a cell that directly overlooks the bay where he dumped his wife and unborn child. He's an arrogant little fuck. He knows he'd be a pon cushion in general pop though.

Ramirez is a bitch.

>Never heard of dignity.

Fuck that. I'm a law abiding citizen. I deserve a sex doll before an inmate.

No you don't.

>dignity

white fucking knight. There is no dignity around an alpha. She will stick lego figures in her ass and pop them out if she wants you bad enough.

Youre on a neo nazi board. Do you ever tell your peers to stop? No? Why should I? They did this. They brought me here. And I will punish their hubris. Anonymous they said. No consequences the collectively assured themselves. They were wrong.

Their evil will not go unnoticed. I will grind them away into dust. I will sunder their egos to shreds. They will stop before I do.

>Their evil will not go unnoticed. I will grind them away into dust. I will sunder their egos to shreds. They will stop before I do.
You'd have to convince yourself first and we both know you can't.

I have a hottie gf faggot. and she sates my dick with her tight white buttole. Youre a fucking nobody in my pressence. Another faggoty wannabe neo nazi. You dont eeven know what youre talking about. Get outta here loser.

"Sates"

Yep

of course a fucking nigger assumes I'm a neo nazi for saying something completely tangential to the issue of race.

Fucking niggers.

t. A fucking kike jew you stupid nigger.

Convince myself of what lol? Youre a fuckng hypocrite stfu. You want me to be some righteous supreme being and show mercy to your faggoty lonely broken home peers who lash out their pathetic trauma to the world. Nah. Just cuz their lives suck doesnt mean they can bully my planet. Id BTFO of them in the real world, Ill BTFO of them in here.

Youre barking up the wrong tree. They are in the fucking wrong. And I will make sure they pay for it in full.

Goodbye user. You want to sink so I'm going to let you.

Speaking of white buttholes. why do white woman have such smelly buttholes?

I've gotten with different races of woman, and all the ones with bad oder issues were white woman.

Do white people not wipe?

>of course a fucking nigger assumes I'm a neo nazi
>Fucking niggers.

First of all, im not even black and would not care if I was.

Secondly, yeah yourre not a neo nazi. Youre a fucking wannabe.

Some faggoty weak as shit white boy. Had some WHORE MOTHER. Whore ass bitch mother file divorce on your loser fucking dad and traumatize your shitstain ass for life.

You fucking broken home billy. Lashing out at the world. Get fucking rekt faggot. Go fucking cry you little bitch.

I agree with the black guy, why do you not tell your fellow whites to stop being so hateful you fucking cuck?

There are many other, cheaper means of improving the quality of life in prisons. Hell, you could just give them all fleshlights for a fraction of a percentage of the price of a sex doll. But the point of prison is to punish people, so aside from giving them the basic necessities, I don't see why we need to be giving them luxuries that not even the majority of the non-criminal population is able to enjoy.

and so what does your extra melanin do for you? give you psychic powers? make you post repetitive non-fact based information on mongolian imageboards?

I don't know bro I haven't been with the ~500,000,000 women required in order to make claims like that.

Every single time you kiss, fondle or penetrate your gf remember where she came from. She came from big musty white nuts you so dearly need in your life. Every time I pop a load I think about how many faggots like you exist in the world begging to mingle with my seed. I literally laugh out loud and smile.

how does one get hard to rape a man if not gay??

Wow youre some kinda faggot. Im so glad my mom is a doctor and not some white divorcing whore. I pity your gay ass. What a fucking loser.

Is this real?

Dont worry about stds when you cant even get laid you lonely beta shistain pleb.

Si.

Ouch. Im not even black you trucking artard.

I was at a freinds house once when i was a bit younger his old man was a biker, the topic of prison came up i laughed when he said there was no such thing as a gay man in prison then he reached across the table with one hand and strangled me

So i guess you'll find out what ever the answer is if you end up in there

sharing is caring

lmao, you have no argument.

>giant nigger lips

Fuck the media for promoting this shit the past couple decades.

Oh no! Whatever will feminists do when they see losers on YouTube with sex dolls?

Why am I not surprised.

White women are pretty ugly without eyeliner, their secret weapon. Girl in pic still has eyeline on kek.

You sure it's not just that the white girls that do bidet don't see you on their radar?

Trampy white girls are nasty as fuck, the kind of nasty that usually comes with a crack addiction in other races.

They look like that monkey bino I posted above. They look like men lmao.

This post is below reddit tier cringe

Youre life is cringely lonely betemale.

You know this is a black albino right?

wow you've got some shitty m8s pal. nice story though.

You know whites came from brown albinos who came from black albinos right.

oh boohoo, some wild niggers in prison feel stressed, how do you think the people they wronged feel? fuck them, you go to prison to have a shit time so you never break the law again, not to fuck plastic dolls anytime you want

This is what a real African looks like.

>"Youre life is cringely"
>he said after over an hour of non-stop posting his ir cuck fetish

fuck this gay earth