Do Muslim Immigrants In The EU Actually Want Sharia Law?

I haven't seen too many examples of the Muslim people immigrating from the middle east to the EU asking for Sharia law. I've seen a few preachers that espouse hate towards western values, but none of them have a large following.

When ever Muslims gather and make a community they will bring thier sharia law to that country even if they bring that law to themselves only

If you don't want them to do that you just need to separate as much as possible, one school for each family, 10 blocks separate each family from the other....etc

I just don't understand the "I want to leave my shitty country and turn yours into the shit hole I left"

>what is a retard?

Because most people from nations with strong cultures keep said culture when they move, sometimes to the detriment to the new nation

Canada and the US are new nations that don't have UNIFORM longtime traditions for several hundreds of years.

Until you know what Sharia law actually means its probably best you stop fretting over it.
It isn't for you, its for Muslims, It's Gods laws, it works alongside any countries common laws and cannot override them, it bares no relevancy to anybody but Muslims, stop posting about something that has no baring on anything to do with you or your life so spend a little less time in the land of Islamophobic websites and ISIS videos.

Why is surprising to you?

It's part of their religion

It's like asking a Christian is they really want to saved

>It isn't for you, its for Muslims, It's Gods laws, it works alongside any countries common laws and cannot override them

That's where you're full of shit. You can't go to Saudi Arabia and say Allah doesn't exist in town square.

A majority Muslim country applies Sharia to EVERYONE.

If you're an atheist, you're now sentenced to death under such.

its not a belief system. it's deeply tied into adherrent's real world, more of an ideology/1 party political system

Sandniggers are literal mental retards. Do yourself a favor and try not to rationalize their masochistic behavior.

what a fucking idiot, no wonder the UK is in such a sorry state

A majority of muslims agree with the policies and laws enacted in core muslim countries and often enforced by their tribal family structures when living in different countries.

Their numbers are still too low. Once they have control over enough of the population. They'll push for Sharia law.

Strength in numbers. They're roaches. You turn on the light with a couple of roaches in the room, they scurry. Turn on the light with a couple of million roaches and they don't move.

They aren't necessarily advocating for it. But if you ask any of them, they do say it would be good to have it in the EU.
I wouldn't stand for it personally. Although I must admit, the chopping off of the left hand of thieves sounds great! I fucking hate thieves. Mainly 'cause I work retail in a heroin infested area and deal with these assholes all day long. But if someone came in with no left hand, you wouldn't have to worry so much.

I know that there is a community of muslims in (East?) London trying to enforce sharia law on literally everyone there, even the non-muslims. But I also know that not all Muslims there are agreeing with them. That's just one example I know

and given their general lack of industriousness, only trumped by sub-saharan africans in that regard, why would you want more of them anyway?
Do we only import them, and Africans, because their cultural lack of planning into the future makes them good fodder for the credit/loan/mortgage industry required to keep the corrupt and broken western banking behemoths afloat?

And you can kiss your Xbox, android, movies, music, and everything else you enjoy goodbye.

Fools have no idea what living under true sharia law is like. They think it's just a meme shitskins put up with.

Is it going to be worth it?

>have ps4, psvita, ps3, Xbox 1,android phone, torrent movies and shows and anime without giving a fuck about vpn, listen to music from YouTube cause music streaming apps are "not available in your location"

The true fucked up sharia law is where daesh is

And all these stupid-as-fuck young EU women holding up thier "refugees welcome" signs have no clue what they're in for.

>pink iPhone - gone
>their slut wardrobe- gone
>nail polish - gone
>sitting around Starbucks gossiping - gone
>their favorite TV shows - gone

I think you get the idea...

They types of refugees flooding the EU aren't Saudi.

They don't have the same desires as you. Their goal is to spread and leech the kuffar.

They don't actually understand what made their country so terrible.

They don't have the same desires as you. Their goal is to spread and leech off of the kuffar.

>Sandniggers are literal mental retards.
It is true. It's because of all the inbreadings.

Culture is 100% genetic.
Change the genepool, change the culture.

>culture is genetic.

French education everyone...

-Culture is the gestalt o the behaviour of the individuals.
-Behaviour is 100% genetic.
-->Culture is 100% genetic.

Kill yourself reddit nigger.

I hear prostration is a typical French cultural trait.

The question sounds simple enough, but it actually has three completely different meanings:

Do they want Sharia law as the basis of their personal ethics?
Do they want to be able to use Sharia law as a basis of settling disputes between Muslims? (And if so, do they want pure Sharia? Or something that's based on Sharia but takes more account of the different circumstances we have today?)
Do they want Sharia to replace the law of the land?

I don't think many would want the last option.

No they're totally into letting their women become western whores

They LITERALLY just smoke weed and watch soccer. It's like hating a race of people that are all your goofy burnout freshman roommate

pic related: hazara chads

>I can do genetics because I took a biology class in high school.

Clueless frog ranting about a topic he knows nothing about, because he saw a couple of memes and sat through Ms. Anna's biology class, accuses someone who actually does know a thing or two of being redditor.

You have go back. You REALLY have to go back.

>flag
>paki
Checks out

>culture is genetic
Ask a brit the difference between in an Indian and a paki you will get your answer.

>a facking muppet that dint know what a cult is.

I’m not accusing you.I am stating you are a nigger, and a redditor.
Your diction, your word usage and your thought processes for the nigger part, and the spacing for the reddit part.

One shit on the streets and the fuck goats while the other fuck goats and shit on the streets ?

If our muzzies are moderate or not is a non-issue. Fact is we're importing non-moderate muslims into our country and once those violent beasts get the other hand, if you think that our "nice muslims" won't follow suit giving the choice between following and beheading; you're delusional

The history of countries were the muslim population grows speaks for itself. They are a detriment to whatever society you happen to live in.

Once a muslim gets in a position where he can acquire power, muslims will vote for him, regardless of his stance, see Sadiq Khan, and they (the ones that are elected) will, eventually pave the way for the more radical muslims - even if the once that's primarily elected is somewhat moderate.

But we can't speak about the radicals yet because they aren't an issue yet; only under the guise of saudi arabia and even they have a power position on women's rights.

youre an idiot, that is a the law of the land

it would be better to embrace Sharia

Oh how terrible, some people dont want to live around loud music thumping through their walls at 3 am, drunks throwing up on the streets, druggies leaving needles where the kids play, scantily dressed women whoring themselves on the street corner and people being fleeced for their money by rip off gambling machines.
How awful to want peace and stability.

How about fuck off back to whichever sand dune you crawled out of? Scorpion looking sandnigger

>not one actual argument
Post your credentials if your gonna talk shit about someone's education, faggot

it was a pleasure educating you.
have a nice day.

How you gonna educate some when when your iq sits below 90?

>defending idiots patrolling in their own districts, filled to the brim with muslims who accepts their views because they go to the same mosque.
That's just like a dog pissing on his owner's sheet, they want to show they own the place.
But yes, I'm sure these problems you're referencing are common stuff happening in a 90% muslim area, just add the rape of children to the mixture.

stop this reddit spacing nonsense. you yourself have put empty lines between your paragraphs. next time it will be the use of punctuation that's redditish, because they do it too.

did you hear redditors breathe? stop imitating them.

change the record mate, you cant hang the fact white none Muslims protecting a grooming gang which consisted of a multitude of backgrounds some happening to be Muslims is the blame of 1.8 billion Muslims.

Support of Sharia law is big among the children of immigrants. You see they grow up without identity. They are nor British, German, French, because they genetically and ethnically some sort of Middle Eastern. Europeans will never accept them as one of their own. On the other hand, since they are western and born in Europe, and to some extent act like Europeans (drinking, clubbing, partying) They are not accepted as Iraqui/Syrian/Middle Eastern by those born in those countries. So the only thing they can cling to is Islam. Similar thing happened to Mexican Americans living in the border and the cholo/lowrider culture. Not accepted by Americans for being brown and speaking Spanish, and not accepted by Mexicans and Mexican immigrants for acting American, being born in the US and speaking English. Mexican Americans were forced to develop their own subculture in the border barrios next to Mexico. It later led to the gang culture we have today

Kill yourself you retarded French faggot

Sentences aren’t paragraphs, though paragraphs can be sentences.
Reddit spacing is an unneeded eyesore, and easily recognizable.
And rest assured, i will NEVER accuse you of using proper punctuation :^)

Heard the Swiss borders were recently blown open, are you one of the New Swiss or just one of the traitors that voted for it ?
Oh wait, it wasn't put to a vote, so much for your direct democracy meme :DDDDD

It's not like you can hear about this kind of behaviors in other parts where muslims live, right user ? It's not like having a sex slave isn't part of Islam right ? It's not like passive support is overhelming in the case of suicide attacks in muslim communites ? Honor killings ?
Next time, focus on the whole argument instead of cherry-picking you're way, and use proper spelling. You're from the fucking UK, not Pakistan.

>pussy - mutilated and stretched beyond belief cause birthed 10 children

All muslims want sharia law, if they avoid talking about it or deny it, it's taqqiya.

If someone doesn't want sharia they are not a muslim, possibly an apostate if they were raised muslim.

are you asking me or telling me what Sharia is?
>taqqiya
you use that word but like everybody else you don't know what it means but because of your interpretation of it you can now dismiss what I just said as 'taqqiya'.

watch the jihadist next door

>barren skanks can give birth

(((SHARRRRRRRIAAAAAA IS NOT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)))

Go back to Porkistan

Good one, you win.

Are you an actual Saudi?

Hazaras are fucking Mongolian roaches larping as Persians. Literally none likes them in the middle east.