Fake news?

Fake news?

You won't have to defend this hamburger galaxy for long.

Fuck off boogie
Jesus
Like, Walk around the block or something please just fucking

dead within five years. why throw good money after bad? it's not like the world needs one more jerkoff making youtube videos as a job.

why does he wear XXXXXXL shirts?

I'd generously estimate Boogie has a maximum of four years left before either his heart goes out, he has a stroke, or he dies from diabetic ketoacidosis. It'll be interesting to watch the jewtube community react when it happens.

>sketch
>IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

I'm betting on heart failure at 42 for him..

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Overweight A Thing Nigga Just Walk Away From The Food Like Nigga Just Close Your Mouth Hahahahahahahha

Type 2's Don't Get DKA Nigga Hahahahahahaha

boogie you fat seppo cunt!

Prove to my Yankees aren't cock lusting fagets
>I am an American and I lived at Blu for a year while playing with an orchestra in Seoul. I am a professional musician and my first priority while looking for an apartment was to find a place where I could practice. Blu was the answer. It is difficult to find a place that allows the kind of noise that practicing creates, especially as a trombonist. The fact that Blu is musician friendly was my biggest selling point. When I first contacted the landlord, Jay, he was tremendously helpful in every aspect of my move to Seoul and I couldn't have been more grateful for that. He definitely went above and beyond what I expected of a landlord. While there weren't any issues during my stay here, even the smallest thing like a light bulb that needed to be changed or any other minor question was immediately and promptly taken care of. Jay has definitely been the best landlord I have ever had, no doubt.

Jokes on all of you, boogie has been pulling an Eddie Murphy for all these years.

Boogie is losing subs because most grew up and learned viyda is dumb. He's harping to rip people off. He's the one posting these threads ignore them report and hide.

PAY

just PAY

So if I eat 10,000 calories but I film it as a sketch those calories don't count? Why don't more obese people use this method to lose weight?

PAY MY BILLS

SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

PAY

GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY

>Stuff face with food
>LOL I WAS JUST ACTING

The tweet about someone having to pay is fake yet went around quite a bit on the internet. The Donald loves to spread fake news

fuck. meant hyperosmolar hyperglycemia, either way he's dead

Donald duck?

Unfortunately, saying "It's just a sketch, bro!" doesn't work on your digestive system.