youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KYS faggot

don't forget to close the door on your way out, brainlet

OK. But don't forget mom said to take out the trash...

Think again

Croatia, a true epicenter of blue, sharing, culture and democracy as well as setting the correct record on humanity.

What happens if it comes out that hillary collaborated with the russians on trump spying and the leaks were a third party from the hill camp?

Oh no, subpoenas! So scary!

Do you even know what a subpoena is, faggot? It just means you have to go in and answer questions because the Grand Jury doesn't have any solid evidence.

Yet another non-story...

THIS time will finally be the time they get him!

say what you want, but i can see fear in your eyes. we're cleaning up this place and you're going out with the trash.

Nothing is going to happen.

If Hilary doesn't go to jail, neither does Trump.

Stay mad slavic cunt bitch. Peasant fucking white nigger commie lover.

>"t-t-this time w-we'll get you"
>said the nervous #1297512 liberal

>Nothing is going to happen.
said the increasingly nervous trumpftard for the 45th time this evening

>satire
I thought it was just a meme that everyone here was autistic.

One of the non-story subpoenas is for the treasury department to produce trumps campaign finances and donors

>suck it up buttercup

>DRUMPH WILL IS BE IMPEACHES

said the increasingly nervous little bitch for 100th time this evening.

How long have you fuckin niggertards been saying this? You also said Hilary would win, you dum fuckin scuttle bucket pussy bitch.

>4-8 years of this shit to make sure the swamp never gets drained
>business as usual

bittercroposting again

sage and ignore bois

The best you can hope for is for Flynn or Manafort to slip up and purger themselves. Otherwise, nothing's going to come of this. Too much of the "smoking gun" evidence like the DNS logs have been debunked as fabrications for Trump to be implicated for anything.

>investigate everybody but Trump for a year
>find nothing
>surely we have something by now!
if the liberals had one, just one shred of evidence that there was collusion, it would have been leaked and spread by now. Don't fucking kid yourselves otherwise.

Nothing is going to happen. If trump had something to hide, he wouldnt fire comey. comey wasnt investigating him. Likewise, even if there was any intel on trump, it would have been leaked 100x over

The subpoenas means that Comey was fired for nothing
Anything he had on Trump now HAS to be revealed

If Trump or his associates were on the take from the Russian government, I wholeheartedly hope that Gowdy fucking nails him for it and he's tried.

When they don't find shit, I hope the left will let the matter be.

this stupid shape-shifting reptile lost
why are reptilians so retarded?

>I hope the left will let the matter be.
you stupid faggot, you know they will harp on about it for the next 8 years

Wow homophobic much?

>if the liberals had one, just one shred of evidence that there was collusion, it would have been leaked and spread by now. Don't fucking kid yourselves otherwise

Exactly. I'm glad there's someone on Sup Forums with some brains. If anything, the FBI should be investigating the Russian uranium deal under Hillary.

>we
>croatia

Fucking worthless shill board, why do I even come here. Eat shit and die, I'm going to flay your fucking kids

You can't see shit

The problem is that there is plenty of "evidence" of "collusion"

It's deciding where the line is before it becomes illegal.
Is hiring a guy who met with Russian diplomats and lied about doing so illegal?
Is having corporate connections to Russian oligarchs a conflict of interest when you're PotUS?

You guys act like the only way to get Trump impeached is if there's a signed confession of Trump saying he hates America and he really works for Putin.
It doesn't work like that

>Eat shit and die, I'm going to flay your fucking kids
yeah either me (male) or my husband will have to give birth to them first, you fucking moron

>CNN

This network is going out without any grace/class

Its like watching a cruise ship slowly crash into a port.

>a fucking leaf doesn't understand how impeachment works
>Is having corporate connections to Russian oligarchs a conflict of interest when you're PotUS?
Yet it's ok to have connections to literally anyone else
really makes you think.

ZOMGOSH CROATIANS

i knew this day would come

memes are real
don't you know

so, you get bonuses for extra shit posting or what?
or is it straight wage cuckery?

>DRUMPH IS GOING DOWN!!1
>says increasingly nervous fag for the 100th time

IF YOU ARE JUST HERE FOR THE LULZ AND THINK AN IMPEACHMENT WOULD BE HILARIOUS GIVE THIS POST A YOU

not croatians. LIBERALS. learn the word. we're gonna tattoo it on your forehead.

>it's fucking nothing

this is what.. the 50th time since he took office? Boring

collusion

you mean like the clintons and the chinese and saudis?

Or the clintons and teh russians before the saudis paid them more money

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS INCAPABLE OF REALIZING EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN REGARDLESS OF CLASS OR PARTY IS A PIECE OF LYING SHIT?

You are liberal croats?

Wow thanks for not answering what said whatsoever and continuing to post crybaby clickbait

See you in the next thread, kike

he's actually in bangalore

stealing some liberal arts graduate job

Loretta Lynch met with the husband of the subject of her investigation on a plane in secret, then got caught and refused to recuse herself. She got caught meeting with a subject in the investigation and no one did shit.

There's been plenty of public information about collusion under Hillary and Obama and of course that wasn't a problem. Why is there a problem now? Because it's Trump? There's just simply too much "hate Trump because he's Trump" to take anyone in Washington and law enforcement serious anymore. Also, I have yet to see on concrete proof that any evidence exists other than statements.

This is how this whole shit have been going down for the past 6 months.

>Russia interfered with the elections
> How do you know this. Any proof?
>We'll get back to you on that we need to investigate
>A few weeks later: So what have you found?
>We found some stuff that's suspicious. We'll get back to you.
>A month later. So any evidence yet?
>There's a high probability that something is going on we'll get back to you on that
>Another month later: Well?
>We are confident that's something is going on we just don't know yet.

On and on it goes. They'll be doing this shit for the next years just to keep that cloud of suspicion over Trump's head.

Do you think Trump did not understand the consequences for firing Comey? I am sure he knows exactly what he is doing.

Yesterday every major news outlet in the world was reporting that a cartoon frog named "Pepe" is dead.

Today they are throwing shit fits

either way, the russkies win and burgers lose

sounds like someone got triggered. wanna capri sun, hun? maybe a timeout in the shade?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

because that isn't the team they decided based on a subverted comic of a frog peeing with his pants around his ankles wanted them to follow.

Hi everyone! here is all of our evidence in our classified investigation. All of this data we've collected is super sensitive. please don't be a big meanie and share this data plz.

>CNN EXCLUSIVE
That's how you know that absolutely nothing will happen to Trump after all this blows over.

They've had 6 months since the election with this whole Russia narrative, which has been blown out of the water numerous times. For all the shit Comey has failed to do, it's hard to find a reason to keep this incompetent swamp monster in the position he is in now.

did you guys forget the unprecedented butthurt after the election when you guys said this same exact shit?

>It's deciding where the line is before it becomes illegal.

The line is pretty simple.

Did the Trump Campaign collaborate with the Russian Government to hack the DNC and Hillary's campaign?

There's no evidence of it.

I thought Croatians were faggots.

>CNN
LOL, grab at some more straws trying to stay relevant