Boogie is damage controlling

>boogie is damage controlling
>they are blaming the_donald for it
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862125275831828480

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boogie2988/status/744280101664231424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, the Donald leddit shit e celeb drama can stay on leddit.

A thread died for this OP.

>I only eat unhealthy in character so it's ok

>It's a sketch!
>I din consume nuthin!
Boogie just fucking stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fat fuck has 3.8m subscribers, HOW THE FUCK CAN HE NOT PAY FOR HEALTH CARE???

He's in the big boys club when it comes to sub count, gets good views per video he does and has a nice backlog of videos still generating nice addition revenue?

Someone walk me through how he couldn't pay for some of the better health care.

So Boogie2988 is just pretending to be a super morbidly obese guy? Really houses my refugees...

Yeah and i am sure after the "sketch" he threw all that fatty food away and ate a salad.

He made a tweet a while ago saying he spends upwards to $800 a month on Magic cards.

>spending $800 on cardboard

U don't?

>>Someone walk me through how he couldn't pay for some of the better health care.

He can you thick retard, It's a fake tweet to make you have contempt for him

Congrats, you got played

This sketch where he gets up to 700 pounds is too long and pretty sad

>sketch video
>In real life he eats 4 thousand celery sticks a day

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's a bad person.

>Sketch Video.

OK, show us the fat suit then.

>I was only pretending to be fat!

The only reason people had to take pictures from his skits is because nobody hangs out with him or takes pictures of him. The only examples are from his "skits" because he's a lonely and pathetic excuse of a person. Do you think those skits are far from the truth? If they were, he wouldn't weight 700 fucking pounds.

Kill yourself, Boogie. I know you're just living like this because you know damned well you're too much of a lazy, greasy fuck to do anything to change your situation. All of you have to do is a lot less. African kids don't have this problem. You will die because of your poor decisions and I will be happy, as will your "girlfriend" who is definitely already having hot sex with other guys. She will be ecstatic to not have to aid your disgusting ass.

>tfw to intellijente to spit out sketch food

The "sketch" is over. Tell him to take off the fat suit.

he never said he cant PAY health care, he simply cannot GET healthcare even if he pays for it because of his pre existing conditions. Trump promised healthcare would not be denied to people based on pre existing conditions.... did he lied?

Why does he have so many boils?

as if eating in a sketch makes the calories magically not caunt

>fake tweet
Did someone archive it?

it doesn't really make a difference whether the images are from sketches or not
they're just dramatizations of the very real habits that lead to his present condition

i don't care if he didn't literally blend mountain dew and doritos and chug it. he is the physical manifestation of laziness and indifference

>fag is butthurt
>everyone's blaming reddit
all according to keikaku

PAY

PAY FOR ME AND MY WIFE'S BULL'S HEALTHCARE, Sup Forums

>"it's just a sketch, bro!"

haha gas all fat people, jesus

stop giving this chunk of lard any fucking credibility or importance, he will be dead soon, who gives a fuck about a youtube click bait fucktard.

MY

>the_donald
Yay!

We did it reddit!

how did he get to the figure of 1.3 million income from 40 k medicare?

Go back to where you came from

Cher was bitching that she would have to start paying for her Asthma medication.

>Cher is worth an estimated 300 million.

>leaf education
>leaf reading comprehension

How is he paying 40k a year if medicare is only 1.45 percent of your gross pay?

He's seriously making 2.75 million a year from youtube?

Based reddit

Do they ever think about the last time they got up? Do you think they remember?

HEALTHCARE

>He's seriously making 2.75 million a year from youtube?

Probably not anymore after all those advertisers boycotted YT over Pewdiepie's antics with the Juden.

Even big Youtubers are begging their viewers to sign up to their patreon cause they have lost so much money recently.

That's normie channels too that have nothing to do with politics etc.

What did Boogie mean by this?

>twitter.com/boogie2988/status/744280101664231424

>asking for a specific rate that was used to arrive at a '1.3 million or more' guestimate is unreasonable
>krokodile abusing alcoholic slavshit talking

What the fuck does it matter if it's a sketch? Is it prop food?

The point of nationalism, and the moral superiority of the white man, is that we are more than just base consumers. We are thoughtful creatures that understand the concept of sacrifice, and that we are willing to sacrifice a relatively small amount to help our kin.

That's been the basic tennant of every nationalist from Hitler to Pinochet.

The American system of 'fuck you got mine' is the pinnacle of modern Jewry, and shows just how kiked you people really are.

Sure, you can show a picture of Boogie and say why should I have to pay for this mans degeneracy, or you can realise that degerates will always exist, and that you're better than them. And part of being better than them means that they're abuse of the system won't impact you helping your brothers.

>haha gas all fat people, jesus

He probably would have been under the 3rd reich.

He would just be seen as a burden to the tax payers and those who need hospital beds.

*wheeze*

The "moral superiority" of the white man is what leads to him getting fucked over by his own empathy time and time again.

It is simply imperative that degenerates be strongly shamed by everyone in their community. That way you can maintain a healthy society without needing to codify everything in laws. This also shows why the internet is harmful, because it allows people to easily escape local shaming and find a community that defends them.

For you

This, I don't know why all these e-celebs get so much oxygen here, if I have to see a tweet from that jack probiotic fucking loser one more time I'm gonna rheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sharona?

Can't wait for this weak minded fat cuck video game obsessed manchild bastard's heart to explode while playing Nintendo switch

this is the worst thing murrican culture has created, what the fug

>me eating myself to death is a meme lol

This fat fuck has been on his 'weight loss journey' for like 3 years now. He hasn't lost a fucking pound. And getting turned into a youtube personality hasn't helped one bit. Now he can waste away the remaining years of his very short life with tons of cash and retards telling him he's perfect the way he is.

I hate to be an evil person but, I can't wait until this blows into a proper lulzcow situation and he cracks. He's never experienced real trolling.

I don't have sympathies for him because he's always talking about how bad everyone should feel for him and he assumes he's a moral superior to everyone and the golden mean.

He's a 500lb fatass, I don't know what dignity he thinks he's going to salvage. He can't wipe himself after a shit and his dick doesn't work, nobody could possibly think less of him.

He means he's kvetching on behalf of other people. It's not that complicated, if you know his backstory he used to be broke and broken. His good fortune is pure fucking accident and comes at the tail end of his life.

It's not very astounding he'd be advocating for free healthcare and free college for others, seeing as his own life sucked and he sees those things as net positives for everyone.

Don't really get why we have daily threads about this. Boogie is the american dream. A loser that made it big, using free speech to advocate for things he believes in.

What the fuck are you people so flustered over?

>This fat fuck has been on his 'weight loss journey' for like 3 years now. He hasn't lost a fucking pound.

And he doesn't need to. Does that bother you? He's won the great life lottery and he's done absolutely nothing to deserve it. That's the american way.

Someone should ask him about the skit where he took a jar of Mayo, emptied it out then ate huge spoons of white chocolate pudding out of it. I guess that was just a skit too!

The stretched skin can't contain the fat and water

>sketch
>stuffing his face

>What the fuck are you people so flustered over?
That they didn't achieve the dream.

I don't get his argument. Him being extremely fat as fuck and unwilling to lose weight isn't "a character". What dishonest semantics.

>Trump promised healthcare would not be denied to people based on pre existing conditions.... did he lied?
He didn't. You can get healthcare with preexisting conditions. You just have to pay more.

Not enough freedom in their lives.

>won the great life lottery

No, he just makes a lot of money. He's still practically immobile, unhealthy, and staged for death any time now. He 'scored' a 5/10 wife who probably doesn't even find him physically attractive - not that it matters since he probably can't get it up. And aside from 'living the dream' of playing video games and doing fuck all for money, there's literally no aspect of his life I'd like to replicate at all. I don't even like video games, but I'd take the free money part.

>Boogie is the american dream
>hitting it big and using all the money to eat yourself to death

It would be funny if it wasn't true

>No, he just makes a lot of money. He's still practically immobile
>still

Which is what he was before. Pretty clear net positive.

>He 'scored' a 5/10 wife

Which is fucking mindblowing considering the state of him, and this happened BEFORE the Youtube cash. The mind reels.

> And aside from 'living the dream' of playing video games and doing fuck all for money, there's literally no aspect of his life I'd like to replicate at all.

Yeah, being a millionaire and fucking around with games all day, that IS his life. The house, wife, fame, that's just bonus. But of course you're too good for all that.

Fucking jealous whiners I swear to god. Here's how I know you're a jelly cunt. If you were actually truthful about what you said, you would have no reason at all to care about him. No reason to be upset. Since your life is fulfilled and his inconsequential, why would you have even stopped at this thread?

>It would be funny if it wasn't true

The saddest part is that you can think you're better than him, but in the end, if he enjoys this success and staying fat more than the effort of losing weight, he's beat the odds and lived happily. Even choking to death on a meatball sub his life will have been richer than most of the people who come here.

Now THAT is a sad story.

>Since your life is fulfilled and his inconsequential, why would you have even stopped at this thread?

Because I like to laugh at losers. He's a fucking loser. I find it funny, and I have time to kill.

wow

>I was merely pretending to be a fat fuck
Well Boogie, I've got some bad news for you.

Whatever makes you feel better friend. I'm sure you'll get your first million any day now.

>not only an annoying obese faggot but also getting cucked by niggers right under his nose

I've already got half. I'm doing just fine.

Shut up Notch

Well shit I didn't know if I started filming myself eating entire pizzas and called it a sketch I wouldn't actually be eating them.
This diet plan is going to go great!

He's a fat fuck with little to no self responsibility who cries on camera for sympathy and clearly does nothing about it in real life because quel surprise he is still the same weight since he began his youtube career.

he manipulates his viewers
i applaud him for being a genuinely disgusting human being and being clever enough to fill a niche of being a morbidly obese slob playing video games, but i don't have any respect for him

would i want to be him?
no, not at all
would i want his money?
yes

do i want his money enough to also have to replicate everything else about his life, including being morbidly obese and having a wife who clearly is with you for you money?
no

i am not rich, nor is my life great, but simply by virtue of not being morbidly obese and on the cusp of death i would never switch lives with him.

Honestly I'm sure he's not even happy with his wife.

> be born into a family that hates you
> get raped by your sister, mother, and dad
> get beaten every single day
> be fed wrong on purpose by his mother so she wouldn't leave him.
> grow up to be a morbidly obese adult
> spend almost a year homeless in his 20's
> spend his life working out of his home in isolation
> start youtube and finally get married and get some money
> be too fat to spend it
> be crazy for his entire life from the rape and beatings.

I mean I don't really feel sorry for the guy, I honestly don't give a shit. but I certainly don't want to be him or anything close to him. I'm sure he feels the same.

also this.

he has some really bad mental issues, and had an extremely fucked up childhood

i'm not sure about others, but i value some things more than money
my health and (relative) mental happiness to name just a few

remind me again why i should care what some random fat fuck on the internet is saying at all?

is he just some loser Sup Forums got obsessed with

>
is he just some loser Sup Forums got obsessed with

yes.

>he still makes more money than everyone here

not after he gets the double-whammy of no obamacare and youtube's new ad policies

he tweets (you)

He said just tonight on stream that he saved all of his money and has it invested in safe stocks. He's gotten over half a billion views so a conservative guess is that he's earned about 600,000 bucks already.

I would wager he's set for life. Especially for his life considering he'll be dead in 2 years.

No, boogie, the repeal of Obamacare doesn't mean you die. Your refusal to eat healthy and exercise and control what you shove down your gullet is going to kill you. If you'd honestly addressed your issues and addiction 10 years ago, hell , FIVE years ago, you'd have already lost most of the weight and would be looking at a healthy future, where you don't NEED Obamacare to stay alive.

You dumb, fat cunt.

I know you're reading this, pounding fistfuls of doritos and swilling down a 2 liter of Mountain Dew. Go fuck yourself, Steven. You ate yourself to 600 lbs, and now it's on YOU, not Obamacare, to lose it.

You weak minded piece of shit.

Oi! Yes goy! These are the (((safe))) stocks!

Compromised immune system and lack of good hygeine. Fatties like that are cesspools of bacteria.

600k set for life lmao

I guess since he'll die soon

HELP HELP!!

Yeah I'm sure you've made a few million yourself but the rest of us are out here busting ass for 30k a year you faggot.

With the amount of money he makes that's not a significant drain on his resources. I bet that retard buys all the shitty looking overpriced masterpiece cards he wants for muh EDH. Damn shame though, he could be hard investing in reserve list cards at that rate.

so if I read what Boogie wrote correctly, while you are technically correct that he could have taken steps to avoid being so obese, the fact is, money is not actually the problem, he earns enough to pay for himself and then some (for other people who might not have enough)

problem is, that he is going to get denied getting insurance because of how fat he is.

What seems to me you are failing to grasp in your dur I hate boogie, is that he is actually paying more than what he actually needs, and that extra could actually go to someone who actually needs it, fortunately for you user, you are healthy and you make a lot of money so I assume this doesn't affect you, but there are millions out there that will be affected and need this.

Boogie is a pretty good manipulator, though I'm not sure he notices it. That's how he prefers to stays relevant, always looking to play on peoples emotions. He'll use that post to get more sympathy. Poor Boogie, bullied for being fat.

Hey Boogie instead of making a bunch of weight loss videos how about you actually lose weight. You're a success financially, you've made something of yourself, hell you even have a wife. Now quit being a depressed cunt and do something. Whatever fucked up shit happened to you as a kid pales in comparison to the shit many people deal with daily.

Grow up you fucking idiot.

This is correct

Don't matter how much you pay for health care. Cardiac arrest out of hospital has about a 5% survival rate.

Good health-care basically extends the length of time you live with a chronic disease, lifestyle choices stop you developing chronic disease in the first place