Europeans with dark hair/eyes:
>Invented science, mathematics and philosophy
>Greatest works of art and literature
>Most powerful empires in the history of the world

Europeans with blonde hair/blue eyes:
>Raped and pillaged like savages well into fairly recent history
>Welcomes refugees and encourages the destruction of Europe
>Constantly dividing Europeans over hair/eye colour bullshit

I'm starting to realise that Nordics only talk about hair/eye colour all the time because they have literally no other achievements. It's even worse than muh melanin, WE WUZ bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.no/20150707/arctic-fox-devoured-by-red-fox-in-mountains
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
hedgefundsblog.com/article/825676787/the-blue-eyed-buddha/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066258/Ginger-seal-shunned-colony-star-Russian-zoo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AWGX79BMV-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS

THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS

SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG!

Pale Blue-eyed Blondes really have contributed very little beyond merely producing pretty looking women.

He constantly talks about how brown eyes or w/e is totally not fit for survival in north europe even points out how all the animals are blue eyed.

thelocal.no/20150707/arctic-fox-devoured-by-red-fox-in-mountains

Meanwhile arctic foxes literally getting fucked by red foxes in Norway and being more endangered and rare.

Im starting to realize mullatos get super defensive when people call them out. You arent purely european get over it.

Nordicism is blond fetishism, that's it. They throw all logic out the window and worship light hair and eyes above all. I've seen it on forums for years. The funny thing is, most Nordicists aren't even Nordic. Like I said, they just have a fetish and hope they'll be accepted by bashing darker Europeans.

>It's even worse than muh melanin, WE WUZ bullshit.
Nordicism and Afrocentrism are two sides of the same coin.

You should look into the russian domestication experiment of foxes.

People from brown countries are killing Europeans too, is that okay? I guess we should give it up to the brown people yeah Mohammed?

>implying those dark fucks were dark before they got raped by muzzies and persians

>majority of Roman emperors were "light", blond, or red haired

I mean Varg did which is why he is with his girl I guess she isn't like the "others" he talks about. Clearly it's not him being biased or anything

>I'm starting to realise that Nordics only talk about hair/eye colour all the time because they have literally no other achievements.
Off the top of my head, I can't even think of a great blond inventor. Where's all this great Nordic accomplishment?

The wild one is antisocial and can't function in a civilized society.

The nordics major accomplishments are importing muslims to kill them and rape their women, drinking muslim semen, and ikea.

Get this fucking murderer out of here. He's just a fucking dead meme.

WE

WUZ

Yeah, the funny thing is, you can always flip these around and say Mediterraneans were cavemen while Arabs were kings, so I guess we should all bow down to Arabs.

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIEEEEET

Newton, Gauss, Euler, Faraday, Laplace, Lagrange, Dedekind, Russell, Riemann, Poincare, Hilbert, I could go all day you snivelling little cuck. And that's just in physics/mathematics.

Varg is just another shill for the globalists. All of you alt-right faggots who follow this stupid fuck are just being played.

>majority of Roman emperors were "light", blond, or red haired
The depths of delusion needed to substantiate your unwarranted superiority know no bounds. We don't even need to go that far back in history, see pic related. Also, if Nordics are so advanced, explain why pure Nord vikangz were still raiding civilised people around 1000 fucking AD.

I hear ye...

Those jews went and replaced all the ancient artwork of mediteranean peoples with that of arabs! Meds were Aryan, this deranged musician said so it's true.

According to Varg they Nords wuz also Chinese n Egypshuns.

If hitler had won pure aryan race would have survived. No we have to make compromises with these sand nigger hybrids.

It's not like the upper classes of a culture could ever be of a different stock to that of the unwashed masses, huh

R A R E
A
R
E

It did cross my mind once that he could be paid to say those things, but then I realized he hasn't changed at all since childhood. Prison stunted his mind.

Seriously? What would the Nords be doing all the way in China?

Newton is dark haired , nice try cuck

The Mongol leader Temujin (AD 1167-1227), better known by his title Genghis Khan (Universal Ruler), was a man of strongly Nordic racial ancestry.
hedgefundsblog.com/article/825676787/the-blue-eyed-buddha/

So Varg is an afrocentrist now? He believes Beethoven really was black and that most European culture comes from mixed mulattoes?

>It's not like the upper classes of a culture could ever be of a different stock to that of the unwashed masses, huh

WE WUZ KANGZ

.Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blond or red hair; 5 had grey or white hair; 3 had no recorded hair colour, and just 1 (Hadrian), was referred to as dark-haired.

.Of the 18 Emperors from Augustus to Commodus: 9 had blue or grey eyes; 2 had "wine-coloured eyes" (whatever that may mean), and 7 had no recorded eye colour.

Most of those are brown hair dude.

Some quick googling reveals a bunch of these guys had brown eyes or hair or both.

Implying Varg is saying, or would want these inventors to be Nordic.

He hates the modern world and those who fucked up tribalism

AYE MAN
ROMANS N SHEIT

If Varg is right, then I can't wait for Europe to be culturally enriched. After all, "mulattos" did the only things here worth a damn. We'll be exploring the galaxy in no time. Just look at Detroit.

Varg also said that the Ancient Egyptian ruling class were redheads. Give me a fucking break. I've never seen the Egyptians portray themselves with light hair in any of their art, have you? The reason why some of the mummies have light hair is because the melanin in the hair breaks down over time. Not because the ruling class were Nords.

Yeah, inventions are Jewish, according to Varg. Music is Jewish too, I guess. Everything unique about Europe was either Jewish or mulatto. True Europeans live in caves and play bone flutes and worship bears.

the true redpill is that the concept of white people is just a meme

>wine colored eyes

The entire statement is now in question and liable to be wrong.

Nordicists are the Black Israelites or Hotep of White Nationalism, complete with the constant we wuz kangz. Varg is interesting to listen to on topics like survival and lifestyle though, so I'm still subscribed to his channel.

JUST

or the fact that a fucking ginger would die of skin cancer in egypt in the first few years of life

>apricity

thats like getting your sources from 4 chan numbnuts

>Most powerful empires in the history of the world
objectively wrong

>That feel when red hair and green eyes master-race.

NEVER CONQUERED.

Oh, and play tabletop RPGs. These are the only true european activities. Cave-dwelling and RPGs.

Prison and army are like that.

only if ur a girl

>b-but all great scientists and philosophers had gray hair.

The precise meaning of "wine-coloured eyes" remains troublesome, and no completely satisfactory explanation of this term has ever been offered. Some scholars have suggested that it may mean "warm brown eyes," but this is mere supposition on their part. [Day (2001) 105.]

Day, J. V. (2001) Indo-European Origins (Washington, DC: Institute for the Study of Man).

Günther, H. F. K. (1957) Lebensgeschichte des römischen Volkes (Pähl: Verlag Hohe Warte).

Jeffreys, E., M. Jeffreys & R. Scott (1986) The Chronicle of John Malalas (Melbourne: Australian Association for Byzantine Studies).

Scarre, C. (1995) Chronicle of the Roman Emperors (London: Thames and Hudson).

Sieglin, W. (1935) Die blonden Haare der indogermanischen Völker des Altertums (Munich: J. F. Lehmanns Verlag).

I'm pure Anglo (Which is pretty much half African by Varg's standards) and of all the places I've been in the world, Egypt had the most unbearable heat. Sunburn within minutes of being outside. A ginger would fucking melt.

>>majority of Roman emperors were "light", blond, or red haired
Couldn't be more wrong

Most Roman women that were raped committed suicide. The Muslim invasion is completely exaggerated. Med people have always had those features as they do today, the climate is completely different from Northern Europe

Nords trying to convince themselves that Greeks and Romans looked like them is the literal equivalent of we waz kangz

The Dude is Mentally Ill, cut him some slack.

This is not true at all

Could you please stop diviging Europeans you fucking faggot?

Yeah. Varg is stupid but you are not better.

you know, you cannot actually see your own eye color, why does it even matter? It's just another fetish I guess

They were mostly Dinaric. Nords don't have those Roman types of noses. Also, most of them were extremely short. Not something Nordics are known for.

The most powerful combo seems to have been brown hair blue eyes

You read in a lot of biographies of powerful men they had piercing blue eyes but clearly had darker hair

t. brown hair and blue eyes

Is that the new JUST haircut?

There's brown eyed people in northern europe. Samis
Why he never talks about them?

you retards do realize that hellenic Egypt was famous for employing celtic mercenaries and that literally thousands of them settled down and lived the rest of their lives there, right?

I'm not saying they were Nordic, but they were not like the contemporary coloring of Italians (which is mostly southern Italian)

>blue eyes are an evolutionary trait that gives you an advantage in the snow and cold climates

They could have had light hair and eyes. These are not unknown in the area, and lighter people do tend to be the ruling class in almost every civilization.

what about Europeans with red hair?

their eyes change with the season

that isn't Vargspeak, it is widely accepted

it's the "my blue eyes is all I have" haircut

He does. He says euronymous was a Sami and that's why it wasn't bad that Varg killed him. It was just cleansing the gene pool.

he has mämmi on his head?

They have white hair and brown eyes. Nordics have blonde hair and blue eyes.

also implying bears' eyes work the same as humans

I'm Dutch, not Nordic, but a lot of us have blonde hair and blue eyes AND noses that come closer to the Roman nose. It's how you can differentiate between the Dutch and the Nordics imo, just look at the nose. Plus we are on average a bit taller.

>Yeah, the funny thing is, you can always flip these around and say Mediterraneans were cavemen while Arabs were kings, so I guess we should all bow down to Arabs.
Uhh..

HOL UP

Did he really say that?
He looks like he himself has some sami mix

They interbred with species from Africa and are not truly native to the north. Isn't it obvious?

only found in reindeer

I don't get foxes; are they a dog, a cat, or what?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2066258/Ginger-seal-shunned-colony-star-Russian-zoo.html

Things are looking up for the little ginger-coloured seal pup whose fate touched the world after being rejected by the rest of its sleek black family.

Left as an outcast, the vulnerable creature was found huddling under a pile of logs on Tyuleniy Island in the far east of Russia.

Photographer Anatoly Strakhov, 61, took heartbreaking pictures of the world's loneliest seal, which would have been unable to survive in the wild.

And why should'nt samis live in their ancestral homelands like the europeans. Varg himself lives in France not Norway. What's the deal?

They're cute CUTE

His (or should I say his wife's) Neanderthal theory is just as crazy. He thinks they were the purest of Nords and didn't look apelike at all.

>They didn’t look like apes at all: they looked pretty much just like Nordic, Baltic, Finnish, Slavic, British and Gallic Europeans do today. And when I say this I am attacked from all directions

Wait, now hold the fuck on, I have hazel eyes so according to Varg what am I? Just another nigger or kang

Remember the fertile half moon? The people with the most fertile land prospered the most. Scandinavia is cold af, that's why they went out raiding, looking for arable land. So yeah the people who could grow the most food became the most developed. So it has nothing to do with the genetics of the people, but rather the climate of where they live.

they share the same taxonomical family as wolves and dogs

just like humans and chimps

Part of the Canidae family

varg claims france actually is his ancestral homeland because that's where the neanderthals lived

CIVILIZED

anything not blue is on the same tier as brown to him, even green.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWGX79BMV-E

you can see his comments on this video, someone asked exactly that.

Varg said they're mixed and not as pure as blonds in one of his videos. With is funny, since gingers tend to have the palest skin.

Nordics are good looking meme people, no reason to worship them or anything, but they certainly don't deserve to die out.