He's back, isn't he?

He's back, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-08/washington-loves-general-mcmaster-but-trump-doesn-t
youtu.be/AiGhhylUb4M
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc
youtube.com/watch?v=W4c_l0s814g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he never left, my son

please someone explain this meme

Is he still being a shill or not?

Another chess piece moved across the board. He never left.

I hope so, today brought me back to the euphoric campaign days

He's half shill, half savior for Sup Forums.

I guess this is his secret "compromise" move.

Still don't trust him over Syria and other failed promises.

THE GOD EMPEROR IS BACK BASED PEDES!!!

MAGA

You guys have the memories of goldfish

He's returned as Punished Trump

He always comes back... always

He's finally moving in the right direction. He's getting rid of McMaster and building the wall, while working on healthcare. Not too bad for the first couple months. I think Obama only managed to give investment banks a trillion dollars during his first few months.

What the fuck is wrong with his left wrist?

told you guys he is just a kissing some jewass so he doesnt get JFKd

He needs to get McMaster out and the % of jews on hist staff I find rather annoying.

He's back, hopefully for good. The real war is at home. Fight the traitors ruining America.

Forget the illegal (((globalist))) war against Syria.

jacks off with his right

He's:
Solid
Fucking
GOLD.

McMaster is losing influence as we speak. There were a number of reports this week about his falling out with McMaster, especially over the way McMaster undermined Trump on the South Korean missile deal.

I don't thinrhe majority of Sup Forums even understands who politics or the government work. They see Trump as some type of dictator who was just going to walk in office and start doing whatever the fuck he wanted. They don't seem to realize outside of the limited powers of executive orders - he has to go through congress who can tell him to fuck off.

Making campaign promises is all well and good and shows where a politician may lean, but without congressional and sometimes judicial support he can't get fuck all done.

in his own personally created 1000ft deep hole? then yes, he was this close to finally getting the russia story out of the headlines and he does the most controversial and easy to construe as nixonian thing possible. guaranteed to ruin anything positive for at least the next two weeks

this tbhfam

Have you ever considered that maybe Trump WANTS the opposition to shill nonstop for Russia?

if he does that is the stupidest thing imaginable
>finally getting some near neutral news coverage, fairly quiet except for health care
>not enough russian-trump connection stories in there!
do you realize how retarded that sounds?

Idk op why would I ever support a Jewish puppet?

dont nuke me daddy turampu

He never left. You are the one that is back.

Back to his old stupid self, yes, yes he is.

>Dems go on for months with "wahhhhhh we hate Comey!"

>fire Comey
Dems can't say "wahhhhh you fired Comey!"

9D interdimensional water polo. Comey knew.

If the Jewish boogieman meme were true, then explain why some of the most powerful Jews like Soros faught tooth and nail to keep Trump out? If they're all just Jewish puppets and all under the Jewish thumb... why waste all that money, time, and energy?

I'm not saying the Jews aren't pushing their own agendas, because they are, just like many mega multinational corporations who have no Jewish ties, or private organizations like the NRA are.

I'm no fan of the Jews, but this Jewish boogieman meme is about as tiring as that stupid ass frog.

I told you it was just 4-D chess. Trump is forever /ourguy/ and you haven't seen anything yet!

>Jewish boogieman

I want /r/ the d to leave

>WEEE LE BASED TRUMP MAN FIRES FBI DIRECTOR

So? He's still a kike puppet like all the rest of them. Where does trump stand on Israel again? Oh right. Faggot

The seemingly omnipresence of Jews in subversive organizations is what gives them the boogeyman appearance. They aren't all-powerful, but it's absurd to think they are on the same playing field as multinationals and lobbyist groups. They control the media, finance, and publishing.

>getting rid of McMaster

Source?

he never went away

the shills just hit this place hard

>40 days and 40 nights after he started sucking
There's some biblical shit going on here.

According to Sup Forums he's based because he fired comey.. Even though that was what the dems have been pushing for. I have no idea who's trolling who anymore

I'm starting to think that was subverted by CIA

He never left. These are just the 5d chess plays you are watching.

Trump waited. Comey was thinking he was a rock star. Comey in LA on FBI recruiting trip. Trump fired him without any warning.
Comey cancels all events and gets on plane to fly home in shame.

Based as Fuck!!!

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-05-08/washington-loves-general-mcmaster-but-trump-doesn-t

There's a few other stories about it. He's on his way out.

no way its actually 40 and 40

I don't disagree. I stated I believed they were out for their own interest. I don't doubt they collectively harbor disdain for "whites" and Christians. I'm not blind to their connections with the degeneracy being forced on western societies.

They may not be in the same playing field as a multi national (I think they're on different playing fields), but to suggest the political influence of a General Electric or an Apple is inferior is a bit naive.

As I've said, I'm no fan of the Jews. It just gets old listening to certain members of our community here ranting about a Jewish conspiracy every time they open a box of stale Corn Flakes.

Not to mention if the Jews had this mysterious unlimited power - we wouldn't be posting here right now, because there'd be no Chan to post on.

That was just liberal posturing.
They loved Comey because he was the ultimate fire wall from Hillary being investigated and prosecuted and leading to downfall of Obama legacy and DNC. Comey worked to save Hillary, and now he worked to stall investigations except the phoney Russian collusion theory.

Now they know all the stops have been pulled and Trump is bout to bring the pain.

Also, only second time a president fired FBI director. That takes balls because the convenient talking point will be to link him to Nixon when the scenarios are completely different.

I want Share Blue to leave. Guess neither of us are going to get our way.

youtu.be/AiGhhylUb4M

Theyre learning

>he doesn't realize we're a Jewish honeypot

Preaident Trump IS playing the long game with deadly deadly strikes when he deems necessary he plays this game like he was born to and he damn well may have been

Which is it? Are we a Jewish honey pot for information and monitoring, or are we this giant redpilling machine converting thousands to the "right."

Invisibro (the person you are posting) was a Sup Forums mod, but he is not an admin. Also, he's not Jewish.

yeah, im THINKIN HES BACK

Gotta admit, arming the Kurds is almost an apology for the Syria strike

A mix of both.

No, he's not Jewish, he just works for a Jewish advertising company.

The more Americans are exposed to your deranged delusions, the worse off you leftists will do at the polls.

Back frum where

He's his own person. He's proven that he's not anyone's puppet since he does stuff that we don't like, and plenty that the kikes don't like. He's doing what he thinks is right, acting on his own opinions. It's not like he's new to politics in any way, he's fucking 70 years old, I think he's formed his own opinions on most matters, and is more than capable of forming similar opinions on new matters.

He's not the next Hitler. He's on our side, but he's not perfect, and it's unreasonable to expect him to be. Criticize him on things he deserves criticism for, and be happy when he does things you like, but the attitude Sup Forums seems to take of "if X person does one thing wrong, they are a shill and everything good they've done up to this point is an act" is fucking retarded.

Why are you so bad at memes. "HEY, I FIGURED OUT THEIR SOCIAL CHEMISTRY. WE CAN FOOL THOSE AUTISTS"
And you hang those fucking images like they mean fuckall other than badges of your own alien faggotry.

Less retarded then losing to a reality TV star then accusing him of being a Russian spy.

pay for the wall

Back in prison. Nixon 2.0 confirmed.

Learn to understand psyops before engaging in a meaningful way.

Donald Trump is a Puppet for the Jews
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

The Red Pill / Israel First
youtu.be/hMywgepLFqU

Trump Should be President of Israel
youtu.be/C7Stq6hvq5Q

Trump Praises Israel and Benjamin Netanyahu
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

No One is More Pro-Israel Than Trump
youtu.be/KKTJp8I8CaE

Trump's Message on Holohoax Remembrance Day
youtu.be/GBA_ELnhIVc

Why are burgers so fucking dense? Electing talking head will not change anything, your country is still controlled by kike bankers from federal reserve. This can be changed only by insurrection from below and ethnic cleansing of your land, and you faggots playing by their rules instead.

We will see in 8 years faggot. I have faith.

>Russia talking about corrupt government and the need for insurrection
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=W4c_l0s814g

Your reply just gave me cancer.

Nixon did nothing wrong.

>Nixon illegally orders a break in like a nig nog
>Nixon dindu nuffin
Nig nog confirmed.

Sup Forums is a bunch of fucking autistic aspies. Don't even take their opinion seriously.

The Phantom Menace is over. We have Attack Of The Clones now.
>i hate sand

/thread

>he didn't watch the WH briefing today

Mcmaster is not on his way out you dumb bongnigger

>You don't get to bring friends

any conspiracy theorist, trump supporter, or all around knowledgeable Clinton hater will tell you that this has been the first domino waiting to happen in the long awaited arrest of the clintons/obeemer. What you see is a last ditch scramble kick n scream as their last bit of russia chance fades into non-existence. Comey has been the dam in the LOCK HER UP river for the past 100 days and its just been dislodged. the arrests are coming.

How much Kool-Aid did you drink? Contact poison control, you're dying. Trump is going to prison. The Clintons are going to escape justice, but Trump won't. Trump is every bit as corrupt as the Clintons but he's more stupid and he is caught red handed. Prison confirmed.

not a chance kiddo

>Palin
Holy shit. You're a stereotype of a Kool Aid drinker.

Go on.

>A
>FUCKING
>PAPERCLIP