Nigerian Gets Beat Down By A Group of Chinese Men

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTRhk9IVp-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=uhR7wXSyPNU

Wtf I love China now!

>What happens to niggers when they steal in China

The nog is strong in this one, he admits to his own ethnocentrism but denies the chinks theirs at the same time.

Does he even know how nigerians treat thieves? Does he realize that nigger probably got off lightly by getting slapped around for a while rather than locked in a chink jail?

Niggers are so fucking dense, no wonder they can't sort themselves out.

...how the hell did he even end up in Korea? I thought people had to save money to cross the pond.

Sup Forums loves to knock on Chinese people but they all know their civic duty to maintain law and order.

Watch Serpentza. Sometimes there doesn't even need to be a reason for them to gang up on somebody, if one Chinaman makes it look like the foreigner did something wrong their tribalism kicks in and soon the whole crowd starts beating up on the foreigner. Not saying niggers aren't scum, but they do this often. Some thief tries to pickpocket you and if you try to stop it he then starts crying that you hurt him and all Chinks will attack you.

Wtf I hate cute doggos now

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

Just because we gave up on tribalism doesn't mean it isn't a valid group survival strategy.

Sounds to me like Chinks haven't been cucked by the individualism jew, meanwhile we won't flinch when sandniggers assault our women in broad daylight. Remind me how we are the smart ones again?

Fucking animal.

Thought at least some of them would be proficient in some sort of martial art. What's up with all those pussy punches

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING

I Hate niggers the Black race is a plague on humanity.

He a gud boi. He dindu nuffin wrong. He was getting his lyfe truned arund. Bout to go to pilot skiool.

Fucking Chinks are so xenophobic, tribal and RACIST.

BLACKED

This thread is magic.

China isn't generally based. But they sure know how to handle outsiders and protect their people at the disregard of all others. And, really, when you think about it, what else is a nation state for?

>that asian said "you can sit here" (니가 여기 앉아=niga yeogi anja), but that black guy thought that it was insulting him.

The jews are trying to sneak into china

You like your images like how you like your asses

Based nips

> niga yeogi anja
> niga
How dare you insult a proud english teacher Kang!

My only hope is that when we get well and truly fucked by our people in the US in the future that we'll look at how ethnocentricism has helped Japan and China.

What a fucking nigger.