Is smoking degeneracy or is it an acceptable social behaviour?

Is smoking degeneracy or is it an acceptable social behaviour?

Degenerate.

ITS SURE NOT A POLITICAL ONE, GO TO BANT.

MODS, DO YOUR JOBS

One word: impotence.

well its killing me so probably pretty degenerate

it could be considered political cause smoking gets taxed ultra high because the government wants to cash in on this addiction

in Germany the taxes coming from smokers pay for the "Kindergeld" / Money every parent gets for a child i believe. It is 180ish or whatever per month per child and smokers cover all costs.

smokers shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums
at least try to quit, in a NatSoc society that shit would be outlawed, only jews profit from it.

alright i checked .. seems like Kindergeld is higher now and Smokers cover 50-60% of the costs but smoking gets more expensive so i guess we are soon up there again.

It's redpilled

Fuck off, vice taxes are Sup Forums

It's like a badge for the weak and unfit you caved into social pressure

smoking is without a doubt degenerate.

vape instead.

i live in california it's not socially acceptable most places

but if you're around smokers you better be smoking faggot

Irrelevant.

who gives a fuck?

Exactly.

I smoked for 12 years.

Quitting was a serious bitch.

Yes, smoking is hella degenerate. I feel bad for people addicted to that.

The stench.

Natural selection at its finest. Darwin would be proud.

>vape instead.

this is better

many drunk ass boomers are incapable of figuring out (as in learning how to use) the vape though.

sad

Its a disgusting habit that's only ever been a practice of the lowest filth. Smokers are absolute scum.
>being a filthy addict is le redpill
Go back to plebbit.

Degenerate. Makes your breath smell. Makes your teeth yellow. Smells bad in general. Also can be quite expensive due to certain state taxes (in the US).

I recently quit after 12 years. Not going to lie, its easier then I thought it would be.

The hardest part about quitting smoking is trying to justify not buying a pack. After about a month or so, it becomes easier and easier. Plus your smell and taste return, and you notice how fucking disgusting smokers smell. God its awful.

>LOL i cut my life span by 10-30 years and wasted a shit load of money because my friends would call me a loser for not smoking the tobacco jew in high school

Congratulations.

Ya the first month was the worst.

I still had wicked cravings every so often for about a year though - especially after a few drinks, and everyone is smoking

it still has a social draw, even now

>be me working at a gas station corner store
>almost every day some absolute piece of trash spends all their cash on cigarettes, alcohol, and lotto scratch-offs
>then pulls out their food stamps

I'm not saying fun should be banned, but holy shit maybe you wouldn't be poor if you didn't spend so much of your money on your vices.

>if you're around smokers you better be smoking faggot
Better ruin your health, fuck up your teeth, smell like shit and waste money so you can be COOOOOOL

How about Snus? Degenerate er nah?

I smoke and anyone who disagrees can KISS MY GRITS

Legitimate Swedish snus rocks

Hey man, at least he had the guts to try it.

I, and others tried it, and quit - which is probably a lot more challenging/ballsy than anything you'll ever do

and now when I'm drunk I can have a smoke if I want just to be social and not worried about getting addicted again

>is sucking on fiber glass and carrying around a spittoon degenerate?
I don't know you tell me.

>being retarded

Snus is degenerate.

The only non-degenerate form of tobacco is snuff.

but it's not enjoyable and there's 0 benefits
give me 1(ONE) reason why anyone should try it that doesn't have to do with peer pressure or "try everything once" like a dumb nigger

I use to wish a painfully long death upon smokers, because they're an inconvenience in my life. They smoke everywhere. They smoke in front of children. They make waiting in convenient store checkout lines a pain in the ass, because when the cashier informs them that they don't have menthols at hand, they'll force them to check the back, wasting everyone's time. I hate smokers because they always find an excuse to get their oral fixation fix, at home or at work, at the expense of OUR time, like some flamboyant faggot desperately looking to give some head. I used to think smokers were some kind of elitist favs bragging about lung cancer, until I met the vaporizers.

I fucking despise these cunts. They'll smoke everywhere, because "everyone likes my cotton candy flavor vapes and it's harmless." They would try to do tricks with their vapors. They would harass random strangers, who could give two shits about the engineering of an ecig and news articles saying that they're a safe alternative to smoking and sucking dick. I hate all of these numale entitled clowns and wish these faggots receive everything underservingly cruel to them as karma for their unyeilding faggotry.

actually I'd be confident enough to do it sober even. If it was gonna get me laid or something I could do it.

No way I'm ever buying another pack again though. Unless I get drafted and bullets are flying or something.

>Quitting was a serious bitch
>I can have a smoke
Then you haven't quit since you still do it. But now you do it for a worse reason than just being an addict, you do it be cool around other filthy smokers. And you think it's good.