youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's entertaining.

he's an okay news aggregate
some of his rants are epic
he's quite funny
swap "globalist" for "kikes" and it lines up
he talks about the occult sometimes & it's fun to listen to
white nationalist anti-kike online media is inferior right now, they have yet to produce good content and a compelling host/speaker

FOR THE ADVERTISEMENTS

I don't

I listen to based Ben

Israel First!

He's a kike agent but he is funny as hell to listen to sometimes.

How can you not listen to him?
He's the spearhead in the fight to take America back and is rallying troops worldwide
He's the funniest guy online apart from maybe Max Keiser
And he's gotten so popular that he's now responsible for shaping the political narrative in this country
he's also a good primer and a great news aggregator as has been previously mentioned
he gets me motivated to take this country back from the commies, cucks and SJW's

he's nuts on some things but at least he calls out american jews for what they are. Degenerates.

My only issue is that he doesn't name the jew. The SJWs and commies are just there puppets.

Entertainment

>zionist shill
youtu.be/ON8N5bAjwsQ

kek

kill yourself

he's clearly a disinformation agent. he serves a purpose for the jews which is to deflect listeners who are starting to arrive at the truth away from zionism. he's their final gatekeeper. once you get past the lies of alex jones you've beat the game and made it out of the matrix.

Never have, he's just a meme.

>another divide and conquer kike thread

obvious kike plant (undeniable) but he's entertaining and I like to see how controlled opposition works. what they won't talk about. etc.

>My only issue is that he doesn't name the jew.
What good would naming der juden directly do?

FFS please tell me your joking

I'm not and never have listened to this guy

its a litmus test, to see how far the person is willing to go into the redpill zone. any right wing media/youtuber who is not willing to name the Jew is just a cuck/shill or self promoting

Because he's forgotten more than you'll ever know.

He still adds redpill value

He lead me on my path to becoming awakened.

>hurrr durrrr get rid of the jews and globalist elites wont exist

how stupid are you people

HEs not popular get over yourself.

he gets mentioned in the russia hearings because nobody listens to him....?

ya ok.