Based Musicians

What musicians/bands are actually redpilled/based? Any that are borderline that may be won over eventually?

Other urls found in this thread:

loudwire.com/philip-anselmo-white-power-nazi-salute/
youtube.com/watch?v=SrhbNIjeo70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=vPae3PsdeH4
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRymrBsrtU
youtube.com/watch?v=7iYpboTjtoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw
youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc
youtube.com/watch?v=X1KFJ-r7ODA
youtube.com/watch?v=LJWnfvZUxuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gT11jm7bLzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_1B-si4knxI
youtube.com/watch?v=8OnWrGuNWyY
youtube.com/watch?v=gIrQCp6iucE
youtube.com/watch?v=-0pOlfb-N8w
youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0
youtube.com/watch?v=3iVgeObOy6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8oxHZdB-LFw
twitter.com/lil_icebunny/status/624296071842373632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if pic related is considered based i love communism and jewish supremacism now

loudwire.com/philip-anselmo-white-power-nazi-salute/

He regularly baits lefty metalfags with nazi shit. They're been after him since he gave a white pride speech in the late 90s.

Someone posted once that said James Ferraro is based and that he follows Sam Hyde on Twitter and even visits Stormfront.
But I have yet to see evidence of this.
He makes music that could be considered as fashwave by many:
youtube.com/watch?v=SrhbNIjeo70

AIC
APC
Tool
Fear Factory
Integrity

I have yet to come across any quality, red-pilled bands. Contemporary music is all rooted in consumer-culture bullshit. Just listen to classical and call it a day.

How is AIC based?
No one has yet to give me a solid answer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Communism

How is Tool based?
I like them, I just want to know how they're /ourband/

EoDM is alright, and had a forced redpill

Nothing quite educates a band on the "religion of peace" like having their show get massacred.

Answer this user's question for I am also interested.

Just googled some tool lyrics, liking what I'm seeing.
>>Some say the end is near.
>>Some say we'll see Armageddon soon.
>>I certainly hope we will.
>>I sure could use a vacation from this

>>Bullshit three ring circus sideshow of freaks

>>Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call L.A.
>>The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
>>Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
>>Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay

although this is pretty blackpill

They were into Bill Hicks. Pretty normie-tier really

He has a new superjoint song about SJWs

Maynard has a shitload of gun advocate videos on Youtube and seems increasingly willing to trigger leftists. He's also into fine wines because not a non-alcohol cuck. It's a start.

Ultima Thule

That's also what I thought of when I thought of:
>Tool
>red pilled
But idk

Nobody that anyone cares about, that's for sure.

AIC
music is about the over all nitty griity reflections of life
"he who tries will be wasted" the band talent is brutally rich, hand talented, sheet music written. Really genius, and far beyond unintelligent comprehension. Tool music again conceptional beyond normal human comprehension. Most tool fans have no clue what the music is about. Takes study. Overall music fans are a huge disappointment of fascist deception.

sunn o)))

me

Utter Garbage

>

>AIC
Alice in Chains?

is blackpill just nihilism?

Also surprised noone brought up nsmb yet

Johnny Law

The majority of metal artists are either right of centre or apolitical. Especially in Scandinavian countries. This is mainly because of fantasy imagery, it is escapist music or it is a power fantasy.

Rap, while nigger music is also a lot of the time right wing. Not consciously, but in the sense that it has depictions of traditional gender roles, masculinity, and a worship of capital, the material. Although "conscious" rap has become more prevalent.

In terms of a serious traditional western artist in mainstream pop culture. No. Rock is liberal by nature and its reformations (punk, grunge, art rock etc) are all structural interpretations of rock that accentuate its foundationalist principles. Punk being the most liberal by far in terms of structure, while art rock or post-rock being the most liberal with subject matter.

damnnnnn that's a good check 'em

No shit? Did not know that, since it was a diehard liberal who told me about them. How do you know?

Obligatory?
youtube.com/watch?v=vPae3PsdeH4

Johnny Rebel and Skrewdriver

have to say and justice for all is the most redpilled album ive ever heard.

unfortunately most of the anti-establishment bands were more concerned with muh drugs or muh dick.

Joe Fucking Perry

Is now a good time to bring up Blink 1488?
youtube.com/watch?v=pqRymrBsrtU

>tool
whats to understand besides anti-religion, dehumanization and perversity? though sad cause they were a very talented group of musicians, but as is so common with 90's bands its ruined by some faggot singer and his commie ideology

Good, based bands/artists in the Black Metal, Neofolk, Dark Ambient, and Martial Industrial scenes are pretty abundant.

That aside, I'd say Morrissey, Billy Corgan, and Ariel Pink are pretty based given how generally bluepilled indie/alternative typically is.

No niggers, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iYpboTjtoQ

Death grips

Johnny Rotten
>youtube.com/watch?v=TQqdxQQ5Xtw

Jay Reatard was close, started getting very anti-liberal, then he mysteriously died.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=PcRyjkYdDxM

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

shit, Johnny is /ourguy/. I would have figured him a liberal faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

can someone link me that asian guy who recently posted that video of his "half asian sister wanting to save teh white race"

Aphex Twin is woke

DM
Spirit has potential

youtube.com/watch?v=X1KFJ-r7ODA

peste noire so many black metal artist

My problem with black metal is the superstitious magic believing loser D&D make believe nerds.

Good songs for the Pepe Rising party.

No mention of Brutal Begude, is disappointed.

Skinless' album "Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead" is pretty dang based.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJWnfvZUxuQ

He was talking about Wine.

He's making a V shape like the top of a wine glass with his arms.

It was a play on a Nazi salute as a meta joke.

He baited everyone perfectly, Phil is based as fuck.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=gT11jm7bLzI

Thanks James

#NotAllBM

Listening to Peste Noire will challenge that belief.

baby fucker, kek
They should sentence him to death by catapult

He was redpilled as fuck about Savile and pedophiles in the BBC/UK government way back in the 70s. Wouldn't surprise me if his political views evolved recently.

Though they sound pretty gay, some of COF's lyrics are based af.

Dani (ugh, such a gay name) is pretty outspoken about islam

youtube.com/watch?v=_1B-si4knxI

Have a link.
youtube.com/watch?v=8OnWrGuNWyY

youtube.com/watch?v=gIrQCp6iucE

i'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=-0pOlfb-N8w

Most of you auts don't know what "red pill" means.

"Knowledge, freedom and the sometimes painful truth of reality "

It goes beyond politics, and ideology. Most bands are blue pill, because they sold their art and souls to record companies, for pennies on the dollar, and WILL tailor their remarks for favorable press. Tool? Don't make me laugh, they're all liberals. AIC? A dead junkie and Seattle liberals? Hilarious. APC? They're all Dem party members.

There are few truly red pilled musicians. Johnny Rotten comes close, but he's been living in comfort and luxury since the 70's when he married a publishing heiress.

The one TRUE red pill, is Frank Zappa. He rejected the record industry, and did it himself. He never censored himself. He spoke the truth about everything, as he saw it - he took on Washington and the PMRC, and called it out for what it was - censorship, while Al Gore was setting up a blank tape tax for the same industry at the same time. It was all a sham.

David Byrne strikes me as someone who sees what's really going on.

Besides, a truly red pilled musician, you'd never hear about, because they'd reject the indentured servant aspect of the industry, unless they run their own label like Zappa.

But worrying about what band is red pill is a complete waste of fucking time. What music you listen to doesn't make you red pill, YOU make you redpill, and if you're truly red pill (none of you are, and neither am I), what music says, or musicians, doesn't fucking matter, because you're stronger than that.

I don't pay attention to a band's politics. I don't care. Music doesn't change my worldview. It's just a soundtrack to life.

All these threads are is weak minded little bitches who want to larp being red pilled, by conforming to what other people say, and listening to what other people say to listen. If you're truly red pill, you listen to what you want, and not what some aut on Sup Forums says. You make your own choices, and your own decisions.

youtube.com/watch?v=cxQk3DC3gL0

AF, age hit him like a brick though.

Morning coffee song once communists step on too many throats:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iVgeObOy6Q
>I am the living dead.
>I see in infra-red.
>I take what I don't need.
>I crush. You bleed. I reject.
>I fall out of line.
>I kill on my own time.
>I stand where you don't dare.
>My stench: in the air. I reject.

DWID TOTALLY IS DEF A RACIALLY AWARE WITH THOSE EDGY RACIST BANDS HE PUT ON HIS LABEL , THE ART ON AN EP THAT REFERENCES COMMIE LENIN . HE WAS IN BANDS WITH JEWS AND SAID SOME KEKED SHIT IN THE 90S BUT DAMN HE MAKES COOL SHIT

Dude, I've met Phil, he's dumber than a box of hair. He can be a decent dude, depending on his sobriety, but he's the furthest fucking thing from "red pill".

We get it. You listen to metal. But if you think Phil is "red pill", or worse, that metal is "red pill", you're as dumb as he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oxHZdB-LFw

SORRY I MEANT TROTSKY

What about outlaw country(Hank the 3rd) and the bands following the Johnny Cash sound/message?

Good to hear that about COF. So many heavy metal bands from Europe have cucked out and not said shit about Islam. They continue bitching about Christianity though because they are cowards

Fuck yeah Hank 3. My favorite country musician. His metal (Assjack) is pretty good too.

I don't think he's Sup Forums approved though since most of his songs are about drinking and doing drugs.

get this mulatto fag out of here, >twitter.com/lil_icebunny/status/624296071842373632
fags say shit like this^
Nigger should be lynched for being a mentally deficient mongrel

How is being drunk in any way red pilled? Do you even know what it means? This proves my point - "Mu band supports muh lifestye, gotta be red pill uh hurrrrrr".

None of you know what "red pill" even means, bit you waste hours trying to dress, listen to music, watch tv and read books that fit that definition. You care more about what others think, than figuring shit out yourself. That's the definition of "poser", not "red pill".

It's hilariously autistic.