BC Provincial Elections

Last thread
Race is tighter than a gnat's asshole. As of this time, NDP is leading by 1 riding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm a retard, I forgot to hit Ctrl+C before hitting ctrl+V

first for liberal win

Calling it now 43-42-2.

Let the Greens bring the memes.

30% tax on Mr Chang.

Sorry kid, I have to tell you something.

Praise Kek.
In his name the NDP will win.

>HULKED

day of the rope is coming communist fuck

Christie is getting CRUSTED

2 seats for Greens

I didn't vote nigger, I will not vote intill a decent conservative has a chance.

LIBS WINNING
LIBS WINNING
LIBS WINNING

fuck your dumb fucking province

On second thought, the NDPs will be the ones to get CRUSTED.

ndp wants higher taxes
more gibs for immigrants

are you literally fucking retarded? or just under 16 and werent alive last time NDP had power

He thinks Canada has a chance in the first place. Kek

down to the wire

Why did NDP gain in Surrey? Whats the issue?

>fag career beaurocrat sucking off the tax payers tit

shitskins voting for more gibs and more gimmigrants

shocking

poopoo and whites upset chinese buying houses

WE

WUZ

WUZ

SHÌ

GIBS

This broke me. Goodbye sides, I knew you well.

FUCK LIBS AHEAD AGAIN

WANG

>CBC
>implying Greens will ever hit four

CANT
STEAM
THE
GREEN

GREEN SURGE! 3 SEATS FOR GREENS!

3 ! ! !

WTF I WANT TO EAT VEGETABLES NOW

cripple vs oger GET OUT OF MY SWAMP

JEB! SURGEING INCOMING

JUST

THICCunt

42-42
SO CLOSE THAT YOU CAN FEEL THE ENEMY'S BLADE ON YOUR THROAT

42-42-3
If this is final what happens?

implying any of these parties will
-limit immigration
-end drug problem coming from china and the Caribbean
-remove openly operating chink fraudsters and sihk terrorists
-wont further promote faggotry
tell me fellow bc leafs, why do you think any of these jew run parties will aid a fellow huwhite goy like you?

Green lib coalition freezing out the NDP

Who's the enemy? They're all shit. I just want to see BC crash and burn right after I leave.

bump

ndp is raising taxes on upper middle class and rich people and increasing gibs.

I voted liberal since if effects my bottom line

We're voting to get cucked less. There isn't a way to get rid of the cuckoldry, but all we can do right now is reduce it.

Greens ending up with the balance of power would be an interesting scenario

Greens decide who wins

thats understandable. if these parties come with any benefits their short term and in te long run they all fuck us over further.
according to statscan projections bc will be down to 51% white by 2036. all of these parties are pushing us to that apocalyptic number

OH FUUCK BACK TO 42-42 NECK AND NECK

honestly the greens 30% gook tax would have been great. unfortunately an ndp win means it will be reduced to a 2% non local buyer tax

Foreign housing owner head tax when?

never forget what we were before Marxism. this was Vancouver in 1939 during the royal visit. I wonder if any of these men would have gone to war if they new what trends post 1945 "modernism" would bring
youtube.com/watch?v=85Rzv881xHo&t=41s

Fuck this shithole! Where do I move to in Canada?

Butterface. Tits/10.

I voted NDP simply because it wasn't Crusty, but nothing will change. There's no hope here.

Fate rests in cockquitlam

Fucking seriously

>tfw i live in vancouver but i didn't vote because absentee voting was too long a process
Sad!

Especially angry that I didn't bother because of how close this election is.

CUMMY IN MUMMY

>44% to 43% for libs
What the fuck

England 0.5?

interior bc and Vancouver island both still above 85% white. outside of bc probably rural prairies or eastern Canada except for Ontario. do not step a foot in ontario

Imagine a Vancouver without Chinese people

You blew it bud

I feel like my country is dying.

I'm done with Canada

Ontario outside the GTA is 90%+ white

This election is way too fucking close. I thought it would be literally_nothing.jpg. What happened?

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

which party would've made a vancouver without chinese people?

>Imagine a Vancouver without Chinese people
I don't think I could

Autismo anons imaginary party

Whenever enough anons watch an election together meme magic is bound to happen.

No it's isn't. Where the fuck do you think the rapeugees went. There all here in Ontario.
Even the grocery stores have changed to halal it's disgusting.

lol BC was 15% Chinese by the 1920s

take the goggles off man

I had no idea she was so stacked.

basically. up until the 50s Vancouver was almost entirely british. think it was 93% british before the war but not entirely sure. either way we did have an established identity and culture that was drawn from a homogenous European population. non brits including gooks assimilated till Vancouver went under 90% white then the enclaves started forming. now Vancouver lacks identity, cohesion, a sense of self and is naturally deteriorating socially because of this. Living in such a diverse area creates an isolating feeling in all people within such an environment as Robert Putnam points out in his famous studies

There's halal meat in BC too. I bought some unintentionally from No Frill's a month or two ago.

Weaver and horgan hate trans-mountain and cite-c, but weaver also hates horgan. It will be a 4 year shitshow

Alberta will swing hard right after letting the NDP stick the tip in out of spite.

Literally only American in the thread

get out REEEEE!

I live in Peterborough, moved here from Kingston a few months ago and both places are still very white.

42/42/3 Green Party has the last laugh. Happy to see the Cuckservatives don't even exists on that side of the rocks.

Are houses cheap in Alberta?

>Cuckservatives don't even exists
That's exactly what the BC libs are.

>As of this time, NDP is leading by 1 riding.
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo...........

The Conservatives are basically the Liberals here

Bc used to be known as the white mans province. rail road gooks were almost entirely male and head tax barred many of their families from coming over. in the end most left or died without making gook babies here. Canada did have a problem with the "yellow peril" race riots and pro white immigration policies saved western Canada for a good 50 years before wongs started coming over again.

Outside of Calgary, probably.

a tranny is going to win

compared to Vancouver, houses are cheap literally everywhere on the planet but Hong Kong.

cuck

I'm just looking for someone to blame for the insane cost of living increase in the lower mainland, and it's easier to blame foreigners than the gov.

Are we seriously going to end up with the Greens holding the swing vote with only a few seats.

>gooks assimilated

Wrong.

Chinatowns were everywhere. Even up north in bum fuck towns there were Chinatowns. And whites hated them.

The Japs assimilated damn well (and were very successful) after we forced 'em out of their homes and displaced them across the country though. In fact, they assimilated so well that it's a lesson that they don't want you to know. Forcefully displace peoples and force them away from their communities and they assimilate.

>greens have 16.4% of the vote
>only 3 seats
fptp is fucked, man

Stupid Vancouvercucks.

ndp in Alberta are trying to motivate foreign buyers to come over their already making workshops in china to advertise Calgary to these filthy slant eyed dogs

>A tranny
Not even a tranny. That ogre hasn't transitioned from male to female, it literally is a man with long hair in a dress. Doesn't qualify as a tranny until I can't tell the difference between them and a real woman when I walk by him. Until then, Ogre is just a male LARPer

YES

Seems likely at this point that they will play kingmaker