Where is Kellyanne Conway? I haven't seen her in the news in a while

Where is Kellyanne Conway? I haven't seen her in the news in a while...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you guys ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

She was just on cnn today

my dad just said the same thing to me today. i think she got some kind of appointment

youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-tARHNts

nice slide thread, faggot

At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only 8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died ingas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual.

Watch these, if you STILL believe the Holohoax myth, you may be a Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Guess the bodypart

boob

knee? also your skin color disgusts me

No one said it was my bodypart

>No one said it was my bodypart
ok, so your boyfriends skin color disgusts me

Nope wrong again its my ass beard i have been trying to grow it for 3 years its for an ass beard contest

No way meth makes you look that much worse

That's Kell Ann like 15 years ago

sorry hajji, this is a whites only board

She destroyed Anderson Cooper tonight.
God Bless Kellyanne.

Sorry white master i is a dumb sandnigger please dont whip me i seek your forgiveness

Meth + years of neglecting yourself.

I began working full-time 2 weeks ago. I feel like a NPC that is imprisoned in its scripted routine.

mound of venus

Naw nigga its my dick and balls sheeeeeet i know they small but not that small nigga

how are you erasing your own posts?

Hows germany hanging these days german broda ?

>10/10 movie desu

Aren't all Germans like that?

The liberals say that cooper destroyed her. Funny how that works.