www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
marketwatch.com/story/at-first-comey-reportedly-thought-his-firing-was-a-prank-2017-05-09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

POTATO

It's hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing and the Tillerson thing and the Sessions thing and the Kushner thing and the Carter Page thing and the Roger Stone thing and the Felix Sater thing and the Boris Ephsteyn thing and the Rosneft thing and the Gazprom thing and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing and the Azerbajain thing and the “I love Putin” thing and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing and the Sergey Kislyak thing and the Russian Affiliated Interests thing and the Russian Business Interests thing and the Emoluments Clause thing and the Alex Schnaider thing and the hack of the DNC thing and the Guccifer 2.0 thing and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and the Russians mysteriously dying thing and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and the Cyprus bank thing and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing and the election hacking thing and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing and the Steele Dossier thing and the Leninist Bannon thing and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing and the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing and the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing and thesian contact list AND NOW the trump wants to VETO Sally Yates' testimony thing!!!
pt1

TRUMP IS BACK

XENALD BLIMPF

Awoovement revealed

BRAH, WHAT IS GOING ON?

SERIOUSLY SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT COMEY AND WHY WAS HE FIRED?

I DARE YOU FUCKING GOYIM TO CLAP ONE MORE TIME FOR DRUMPF
DO IT YOU FUCKING CHATTEL

>James Comey was fired today.
>audience roars in applause

He who controls the carrots, controls the whitehouse

Awoovement~

Morning
>Kellyanne Conway tells off a heckler
>Tells her “Keep trashing America”
>Conway: I like how you’re talking shit while walking away
>Tried to confront him
>Secret Service had to restrain Kellyanne
>Drudge: Trump needs a military parade
>Moon Jae-in wins South Korean election
>McCain criticizes Trump’s cyber policy
>Even though he doesn’t know how to send an email
>Lindsey Graham wants panel to look into Trump business dealings
>ACLU issues “Travel Alert” for Texas after sanctuary city ban
>Trump admin to add new shark species to endangered species list
Afternoon
>Trump approves providing heavier weapons to Kurds
>Turkey triggered
>BOTUS makes first official visit to the White House
>Visits gathering of military families
>Senate confirms Scott Gottlieb for FDA head
Tonight
>Trump fires Jim Comey
>Recommended by both AG and Deputy AG
>In letter to Comey, Trump thanks him for saying 3 times he was not under FBI investigation
>Letter will be on the front of tomorrow’s NYT
>Sources say Rosenstein was the main force behind the firing
>Andrew McCabe now acting FBI head
>NYT: Comey thought it was a prank
>Was supposed to speak at FBI event in LA
>McCain calls Comey firing troubling
>Dems all of a sudden love Comey
>Joe triggered
>Schumer demands a special prosecutor
>Conway: This is not a cover up
>NBC: Trump met with acting FBI head for 30 mins after firing Comey
>Joe Pistole speculated to be possible replacement
>Grand jury subpoenas issued for Flynn business records
>First lady will join Trump on first foreign trip
>Trump tweets: Cryin' Chuck Schumer stated recently, "I do not have confidence in him (James Comey) any longer." Then acts so indignant. #draintheswamp
>Tweets the same thing on the official POTUS account
>Colbert’s audience cheers at news James Comey had been fired

All these fairweather folk "coming back"...

Sounds hopeless. I have a suggestion for you that will solve everything

he never left.
hes just got to play politics now. he wont let us down. keep the faith.

I would dig that big league.

YLPCCHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORMGPF
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

>trying this hard

RUDY
RUDY
RUDY
RUDY

i never left

you're stuck with me

Please tell me this is was originally a reddit post. I want to believe that one of those morons took the time to write such drivel

s-sorry

I was blackpilled as fuck because Trump was acting like a cuck. Surely you can understand.

I don't know to thrumbs up or down that

HOW DO I KNOW YOU'RE THE REAL TNN

>tfw seven more night shifts left until I'm officially done with them
>tonight is one of them

Just one bi-hi-hiiiiite!

What's sad is that you took the time to write this thinking you are clever. Or intelligent for that matter. Die of AIDS faggot

post celebration music
the President is finally back.
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

i cannot abide by the media liking him, i want to see them permanently anally ravaged, it feeds me and sustains me, and ive been lacking it for two months while he was subdued by (((influences)))
im glad he's back

>Quick, Wepwawet, to the chappa-ai!

>Trump admin to add new shark species to endangered species list
wtf Trump, you know they'll be here long after we're gone

>Hillary prosecution soon

>acting like a cuck
>surely you can understand

no i don't think i can

It's annoying how they expect people to be proud of them for having no faith

Sessions wanted him out.

NO FRICK YOU AND FRICK DRUMPTARD

HE IS NOT MY PREISIDENT

HECK OFF

Those night shifts are brutal on social life and sleep schedule. Come back to the light soon!

>forgor your name and trip

I actually prefer the night shifts.

IT NEVER HAPPENED
NOBODY CLAPPED FOR DRUMPF
STOP LYING GOYIM

i want trump dead

Well if some fag on twitter is posting it it must be true.

We want you dead too nog

What are the actual odds of this biting Trump in the ass? We know the Russian shilling is bullshit, but the idea of firing Comey as he is head of a department investigating Trump team members is pretty bad optics.

Yes, I know Comey was NOT leading the investigation. Yes I know the man who IS leading the investigation recommended firing Comey. These facts don't matter because no one is going to pay attention to them. The big Democratic players have all agreed that this is obviously "BLUMPFE TRYING TO COVER HIS TRACKS!!!!!" and are screaming out of their minds.

What are the chances it actually amounts to anything?

Silly dog, you've already got bad eyesight! Carrots are for people with good eyesight.

pt2.
and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing and the The Lead DOJ Investigator Mary McCord SUDDENLY in the middle of the investigation decides to resign thing and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by trump in the trump university scandal appointed to head the investigation thing and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing and the Agent M16 following the money thing And now the trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing and The Corey Lewendowski thing and the Preet Bharara firing thing but before he left he transferred evidence against trump to a state level Schneiderman thing And the Betsy Devos' Brother thing And the Sebastian Gorka thing And the Greg Gianforte from Montana thing And the pence actually was warned about Flynn before he was hired thing and the Pence and Manafort connection thing And the 7 Allies coming forward with audio where trump was picked up in incidental wire tapping thing and the carter Page defying the Senate's order to hand over his Russian contact list

this

you stupid fucking leaf

this isn't proof of anything you absolute fucking retard

>b-b-but look at the date
it doesn't matter what date he posted those, because neither of the things he claimed have come true. Hence it's not proof.

Kill yourself you absolute retard. Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

>124896562

Leaf.

marketwatch.com/story/at-first-comey-reportedly-thought-his-firing-was-a-prank-2017-05-09

It was BOTUS. He wants to preserve the only other creature in nature that's as ruthless and vicious as he is.

I don't understand you. You have learned nothing through the campaign, at all. No one would mind if you pissed right back off.

>What are the actual odds of this biting Trump in the ass

zerah

>Sessions wanted him out.

Why? What happened?

sessions is going to jail

This. I did third shift for three years and I swear it took years off my life.

Kek'd and checked.

Ty

i had every reason to doubt him after Syria
the last 15 years have left an awful taste in my mouth with US interventionism and i did not want to see that back
plus he was completely unlike himself to the point fucking joe was saying he should listen to Ivanka more.
i wanted President Trump, the man who shitposted to victory and i got him back tonight

Autism in action. The bad kind

What if Comey didn't want to pursue charges against us?

Somewhere I thought it was confirmed Comey was a weeb or something?

Did you find this on reddit? I hope so

AWOOOOOO

Comey's jet just made the turn toward DC

"W-What do you mean he really is going to Drain the Swamp?"

>And yet, Trump, the most irregular and unpredictable American political leader in modern times, did it anyway.

>It's a grand political play that's as risky as it is rare – an FBI chief hasn't been removed by a president in 24 years.

>It's vintage Trump – acting against political norms, moving on a quick whim and without any warning.

>But it's also a prime piece of political jiujitsu.

Joe is Joe. Trump is Trump. Will always be Trump. I love this guy.

>SESSIONS PUPPET SESSIONS PUPPET!
I'm surprised that isn't the new narrative.

>pt2.

oh sugar buns. Donny won't be president any longer after today. sorry to rain sugar all over your parade, snookers :)

He is basically untouchable by now. None of the things that the dims are talking about matter whatsoever.

Jesus, he's still not back?

i was very very pissed off, friend.
principles are more important than blind loyalty

>
no I cannot. If this is what you're like in the face of uncertainty, then this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG period of 8 years. Make stalwart your stance.
It really grinds my gorillions.
then before this when the days and weeks came and went and nothing arose from it at all...

We're just too used to losing.

Is he ever coming back?

He can't be trusted to do his fucking job. Looks like Sessions will be looking for his replacement so my hopes are high.
Yeah they're killing me. I'll be on afternoons for a week or two unfortunately but it shouldn't be long until I'm shuffled back to normal working hours.

this almost worse than feggit-tier quality. They would virtue signal all over about their superior knowledge of sentence structure and how they are just soooo OCD and can't help pointing it out.

>audience applauds
T-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Oh yeah, it is

The best timeline.

FRESH Reddit Salt Mining Part 5: The "they should have been done hours ago" edition

fbi director Arpaio when?

Shmooker dooker booper dooper, user. I think you understand.

>makes another turn towards Trump Tower

I hadn't been on Sup Forums Reddit or Twitter because we were having dinner, and after dinner we decided to sit on the deck and enjoy the sunset.

We came in and after about 4 hours with a total disconnect from the internet, and I learned that our God Emperor pulled off one of the best things ever and I missed the party.

It just goes to show that absolutely no good can come from being disconnected from the interwebs.

Fucking fuck.

it's a cross country flight, user

RUMINT=lies media wants to be true

fuck them

Don't be like that.
Maybe you weren't around and stary-eyed enough for them Hope n Change promises but I was. I was.

original please?