OP is:

OP is:

Syrian
Not fucking brown
Not fucking Muslim
Not a commie
Not a weeb

Would you let OP get asylum in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@34.048508,38.753905,17z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So he's a much if a Syrian as Ahmed is a German?

h-hey..

No, I don't want any fucking immigrants at all we have enough problems with our "native" population as is that we need to fix first

i want your cock inside me

Hello.

Isn't America literally all immigrants? If history didn't lie, America was inhabited by the "red indians" as described in our history books. and the Europeans took over..? just like how WE'RE taking over Europe?

No. Fix your own country. There is no way in hell you will do anything but add to our problems.

Yeah and look how it turned out for our natives. What a surprise that I don't want that to happen to me

Isn't everyone literally all immigrants? Aren't we all just, like, stardust, maaaaan? Get the fuck out with your nihilistic bullshit. You don't get to decide who we are or aren't.

But you're saying you don't want immigrants, you already decided you're not an immigrant, and that i'm one. so you're the one who's deciding who's an immigrant and who's not.

didn't pass the 7th grade much?

based syrian triggering trumpfags ITT. i think ill stick around a bit

white middle easterners are welcome. my best friend from childhood was Lebanese.

Hi Thirsty.

Can i get asylum in Syria?

What are your skills OP? And what's your IQ?

No. Stay and fight for your nation, you fucking coward.

Depends. When you say not muslim, does that mean you're Christian or just apostate?

Does this OP like Hitler and hate israel?

No.

Fuck off.

Fix your fucking country, then I'll respect you. If you run from your problems, you'll only being them with you.

But even if I respect you, I don't want you here.

I love humanity. I do now think though that globalism is the solution. We must fight for peace between our nations. If you are intelligent, Syria needs you.

I do *not

Have you ever been here?
google.com/maps/@34.048508,38.753905,17z

Yeah join a indic religion and you are welcome :^)

>Not fucking Muslim

Taqiyah

>would pol let me in?
Lets go through the list.

>syrian
allahu ackbar or gtfo

No. I hope you kill all the Islamists and communists and restore Baathist order, though. Sorry for funding IS. I'd support us bombing them, if it wasn't just a cover to bomb you guys.

OP is don draper?

Save your country or you're a coward.

No, support Assad. You have one of the few great leaders and you want to leave because you country is in a rough shape. Man up.

You haven't told us what you're bringing to the table. We want the best and brightest, not more problems.

>not a muslim
>Would you let OP get asylum in your country?

I don't see why not!

No. You lazy fuck. Go out and fight to fix your own piece of shit country and stop making the rest of the world do it, or just kys.

Yes, probably, my main concern with actual Syrian refugees is the nature of their Islamic faith and the possibility of some of them being terrorists in disguise, like the ones that perpetrated the attack in Paris.

Apart from that we had a lot of maghrebis, africans, pakistanis, bangladeshis and central asians pretending they were Syrian refugees and abusing that to enter into Europe, of course they should fuck off.

You're infowars faggot...

No.
You are such a coward you can't fight for the safety of your own country?

Please do not consider yourself a man if you are not willing to defend the lives of the people in your community if they are under threat. If you refuse to do so you are a coward and unworthy of the title "man"

If I were Syrian I would be out fighting right now instead of asking strangers on the internet if they approve of me scurrying in fear to their country.