Tfw not born in the US

>tfw not born in the US

What's the best way to join their military without MANVI (I'm from a English speaking white country)

>Go to US get BA
>Try get green card???

I just wanna fight for Israel goys

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany
travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Diversity-Visa/DV-Instructions-Translations/DV-2017-Instructions-Translations/DV-2017 Instructions and FAQs.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>australia
nigger I other than a couple meme states we both are the best of a bad lot. We have a higher ceiling and if you do good it's better but if you don't it's worse and it's an obvious gamble.

if you're white you can just shoot yourself in the head
it's what israel wants

dw, australia fights for israel too

I have researeched this once

You can get in there and fight for the US as a foreign national or something and go through some training.

Then you can become naturalized after you have served for them.

Check out the website on the local american military base and see what they can do for you.

The problem is they don't have any money any more and rarely take in foreigners. During the Iraq War they took in thousands but under Obama not so much. I wonder if they up the budget under Klumpf.

Joining the US Military is apparently one of the fastest way to become american. I made a thread about this once here and got this advice and my research confirmed this.

No clue how to really go about it though.

Can you explain this a little more?

Foreign National?

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

I understand you can get naturalized once you enlist the problem is you need a green card to enlist.

>the problem is you need a green card to enlist.

mmhh i haven't found anything about that. Are you sure?!

Check out the military bases near you. Maybe contact them and ask.

Honestly at this point in time i think your best bet is to be pro active and talk to the US Embassy and shit and try to get yourself known to get ahead.

For Westerners (i include stralia here) it is ultra hard to get into the US honestly. It seems like only niggers and spics have an easy time to get a VISA and ofc Indians and Chinks but they cheat themselves in through nepotism.

Fairly sure you can join the US military; do your 4 years; then they cover your university fees. You end up a citizen with zero debt and education. My boss did this, but he still has trouble reading. LOL.

I don't live in the US so I can't just go to a base and ask about it.

I'm almost 100% certain you need a green card to enlist UNLESS you do MANVI which is only for non-english speakers who are native to non english speaking countries.

I agree it's hard as shit that's why I'm trying to find the best way to do it.

I need a green card to enlist, I don’t want to join just for citizenship I actually want to be part of US military.

>I don't live in the US so I can't just go to a base and ask about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

i guess Pine Gap is some secret Alien Lizzard Illuminati Base

soz bro .. we have a lot of them here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany

Ah yeah you're right.

I'm not really sure if I can just walk on some US base though.

join military faggot

There's actually ways to EARN your citizenship by joinging the military. First off you don't go to a "base" you CONTACT a recruiting office. Google one closest to you. You have to be able to travel, and live in the country. The US isnt gonna send a helicopter and an M-16 to your house, so you're going to have to find a way to meet the recruiting officer that you call. If you dont live in US youre going to need to go to the embassy.

>The US isnt gonna send a helicopter and an M-16 to your house

I understand this, my problem isn't that I don't know a clear path to get a green card to even enlist if I was in the US.

I don't have problems with financially staying and moving to the US, the problem is getting the means to stay there with a green card.

CIRNO IS TRYING TO KILL PEPE FOR GOOD

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

illegally immigrate through mexico and claim youre from south america.

They'll make you a full legal US citizen if you join the military.

I don't even get how there is illegal immigrants serving, don't you HAVE to show green card proof of permanent residency?

>don't you HAVE to show green card proof of permanent residency?

LOL

to who?! they just work in mexican restaurants nad live wiht other family members and shit

muri cucks don't have good ID systems .. they rely on SSN which Paco can buy illegally on the street from Miguel

I don't think this is a risk worth taking

currently kikes are desperate for any goyim to join up

they'll take any riff raff then ship em out to japan or germany or some other shithole.

it's going to be fun ride 4 u

yes its hard without people who protect you and get you into the illegal alien lifestyle

in sanctuary cities cops usually don't even tell ICE that you are an illegal so you are literally free to do whatever you want cause you can get a home with SSN, work with SSN and you can get into the public system like school and what not

I wish this would work, I don't really know if doing all that bullshit is worth it.

Can't I just go to school there and try get a greencard or marry some US girl?

You're trying to get this guy murdered by coyotes
Both of you guys are dumb.
You can do it through the military nothing wrong with that.
But why aren't you also applying for the diversity immigration visa lottery? Germans and Australians are accepted: travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Diversity-Visa/DV-Instructions-Translations/DV-2017-Instructions-Translations/DV-2017 Instructions and FAQs.pdf

you will get paid three times less per year if you join their military, join aus military, serve your time and go over to states as skilled contractor with neetbux to back you up

Maybe we can trade citizenships

I've had just about enough of this cultural wasteland

Waiting for my enlistment date already

Skilled contractor what do you mean by this?

I know what you're saying but I still need a fucking green card and it's not that easy

>But why aren't you also applying for the diversity immigration visa lottery?

cause its a literal lottery ... chance is really fucking low to get in esp from germany or australia

its easier for fucking nigerians and shit

Fuck off, we're full.

The diversity immigration lottery is a fucking green card for doing nothing, cunt.
They will enter you into a lottery because so few Australians immigrate.

It's a random lottery. You have as much chance as any individual Nigerian and it doesn't cost you anything to apply so why wouldn't you do it?

Do you think the chances are really high at all? I'll do it right now but I don't think I have much of a shot.

Thanks bud.

I want any chance I can get.

>Klumpf
Not sure why this made me giggle so much

Your chances are probably quite shit but maybe if you apply every year you might get in. No reason not to try.
Otherwise your option is looking up a military recruiter and using skype to ask if you can serve.
Or get educated in a professional field (accounting or programming) come here on a tourist visa and start applying for corporate jobs willing to give you an H1B visa.
There's also some tourism type jobs, like ski resorts and stuff if you're that lazy.

Okay so you think I should just go study there and get an accounting degree or some shit and apply for a bunch of jobs? Then get a green card and apply for military?

Do you think the military actually gives out green cards themselves?

>and it doesn't cost you anything to apply so why wouldn't you do it?

it actually costs over $200

I don't know much about the military and I'm too old to join so I don't have any reason to research it.
The military might be good for you or it might be bad, I meet a few burgers with PTSD and one killed himself.
You're basically a political pawn if you join up and you might get wrecked, but guns are cool too.
Honestly look up a West coast recruiting office phone number and use Skype to call them and ask.

Education... I dunno. Tuition and books are expensive in the USA, but you'll have access to the university's career center.
I think Aussie degrees in fields like programming or engineering could work.
I say accounting because AUS/USA reciprocate each other's credentials.
I'm a CPA and I can become a chartered accountant in emu land via one more test and a class or two. You can do the opposite if you're a chartered accountant down there.
If you have an accounting degree and are willing to be a big four slave (it's shitty overtime work) while studying your CPA exam, I think you have as reasonable a chance as any other to get an H1B.
I'd suggest getting the nerve to look up and call a big 4 firm's recruiter for an informational phone interview and ask if this is a reasonable possibility before embarking on the degree though.

Honestly programming might be an easier route. Google and other corporations are the ultimate globalist shills because you're probably willing to work for less money.

See #31 in the PDF:
"There is no fee charged to submit an electronic entry. However, if you are selected and apply for a
Diversity Visa, you must pay all required visa fees at the time of visa application and interview"
You pay the $200 if you're already selected.
Have you applied, Hans?

Thanks for actually giving me a good write up.

So you think the best idea is to learn some coding shit? Do you know how many years or what it takes to get a job like that?

Is it that much easier to do coding shit than accounting?

I have the money so that I could easily just go overseas and go to a US University is that a better idea?

It pays better than accounting usually and your career wouldn't be dependent on passing exams so in some ways it may be less stressful.
You'll probably need a computer science degree or some kind of credential that you know what you're doing. They will have to sponsor you through the government.

If you have the money to do so, then I absolutely recommend studying abroad. Doing language studying/work abroad worked well for me. You'll be learning a new culture, you'll have an easier time getting weigh in the USA, and if you do go back to Australia empty handed your international experience will almost certainly make you more attractive to employers than local graduates. Unless your CV and interviewing skills are quite shit, but they shouldn't be if you go to your university's career center regularly.

I literally don't care what I'd be getting paid as an accountant or whatever job I'd have. I'd work for 1 cent an hour so long as I can get a green card.

I'm willing to be some goy slave for big 4 since I don't really mind money related work etc (accounting/finance)

How difficult do you realistically think it is to get a job as an accountant in the US?

They hire lots of foreigners. Can't give you any stats. That's why I suggest calling one or two recruiters and asking for a ten minute informational interview after doing some research (don't call all four in case you come across as an idiot over the phone---they probably won't put you in a personnel file but who knows).
The pay isn't the worst part, it's that they work 60 hour weeks.