Playing Antifa Pokemon Go around Greenpoint Brooklyn tonight. Need to get some swastika stickers and put em up...

Playing Antifa Pokemon Go around Greenpoint Brooklyn tonight. Need to get some swastika stickers and put em up. Got a ton of Pidgeys.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebasebk.org/about
bloodandsoil.org/posters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could come and play with you

What can we do that is an appropriate retaltiation? The obvious answer is stickers.

Swastikas are too good of a joke. 99% of the people walking past are normies and would take it as proof of neo-nazis and give antifa a reason to do their thing.

Pepe isn't dead, but there's gotta be a better symbol that will make them hate that we got their first, that we pull down their shit, and they all recognize it.

Fuck it, I'm just gonna do pepe stickers like a /nu/pol fag.

the best weapon is to use their own brand against them. act like antifa while being non violent because that will only get you busted and they will continue to enjoy their freedom.

pretend to be antifa, be obnoxious, leave their stickers in neighborhoods that are on the fence with antifa, approach whites and ask them personal or questions that will evoke a sense of uncomfortability thus making them internalize a dislike for the antifa movement.

done.

legit psyops 101 guys.

Ok, is there anything that can allow me to be an anti social autist? I don't really feel like being in character for a role if I'm not being paid.

I was thinking of writing a splattergore exploitation movie using protesters as the endless horde of zombie/nazi/orcs. Basically like green inferno meets dead alive. That could be fun.

Old pic, I'm up to 18 now. Been scraping in a large college town in PA

OP, do you use GooGone? Any other tips?

Nice Pidgeys, guys.

Should we try and let them know we have their shit and can come get it back if they want it? Or just let them keep putting up stickers.

Some sticker salesman is loving the virtues of capitalism right now.

Honestly, these things mainly rip right off. I just use my thumb nail. Its almost as if they don't even care about it.

I do also use a pocket knife, probably about 3 or 4 of the ones I found tonight were tougher so I just shredded em up until they were muck.

This thing was a printed out piece of paper in a sandwich bag taped up on a stop sign. Wat

Be careful they've taped razors behind the stickers before

I was shredding one of them up and some cops pulled up to the traffic light. Pretended I was on my cell phone but if they came up I guess I'd say that these are gang signs by anti cop thugs.

Doubt they'd give me too much hassle.

lamination for poor people

Yeah, I've seen that trick, but I take a good look at em for bumps, and that's what I got the knife for. Still, it would probably be a better idea to get some guns.

Nice Sandwich sticker, user

>not getting paid
surely the reward of spreading anti antifa sentiments is enough, by fighting the good fight instead of demanding shekels for it like a wagecuck.

messing with the beliefs of a single human being is dangerous, it has the potential to spread like a cold because they will likely share with their family and friend group and then further on social media. the cycle is endless.

Penn state?

I've got one of those little pocket tools I use to scrape the stubborn ones

I can neither confirm nor deny the veracity of that allegation :^)

Wouldn't dressing up like antifa and claiming to be them just be an easy way to get based sticked? I don't think that the majority of polsters are violent, but you could imagine one idiot ruining it for everybody by punching me in the face for not being a nazi.

>Playing Antifa Pokemon Go around Greenpoint Brooklyn tonight.

Say "hi" to my whore ex-gf for me, user. Her name is Meghan

If it is I once paid a craigslist dominatrix 50 dollars to let her suck on her feet in a dress while her cuck bf sat downstairs cooking us shrimp scampi.

Then I walked home 3 miles in the snow and picked up some records at that little basement record store is pretty sweet too.

all ex girlfriends named meghan are whores.

Where can you get anti antifa stickers? Someone had the nerve to put up an antifa sticker outside of my local grocery store.

I don't want swedish conditions here

You still a student? Everyone needs to do their duty on every campus

risk and sacrifice for a greater good. be subversive and get legit antifas to do your bidding for you. so many members and sympathizers for them are ignorant and have the personality of a sheep. so giving them some feel good horse shit and polishing it up with shit that will get them in trouble or damage their cause is a good lunch to pack for them before you "send them off to school". also there will always be risks with going undercover. it will take a strong and dedicated man to go deep knowing this.

>all ex girlfriends named meghan are whores.
especially the ones who live on calyer tho

If you have a girlfriend named Meghan you're blue pulled

Antifa Pokemon Go, shit why didn't I think of this. Did someone make a pokedex of sorts yet?

wouldn't clear tape and printer paper work just fine?

after all, it seems like the point in this is not about the stickers actually staying there. they want to cover a large area in a short amount of time and make it look like they own the area, but in reality its just one dude spending an hour around town with his backpack.

the majority of these were on lamp posts on the main drag of streets, especially near traffic lights. i didn't see a single one on a storefront or on an area that wasn't already covered with band stickers and ads.

The second place I found them were in the in-between neighborhood streets adjacent of the main street. in reality, it was only about 2 full blocks that had them all. walking home afterwards I didn't see a single one.

It makes me think that while these guys are willing to show up in numbers, they aren't any more persistent about spreading their political agenda than a death metal band is in advertising their next show. In the mean time, they have to buy the stickers from somewhere because these guys don't seem crust punk enough to make them themselves.

t. kissless hugless virgin

Nah, I was touring around the country doing music and we stopped in Penn state. Never been there, but for that one night I had the craziest time. I dig small college towns in short spurts for the cool atmosphere. The second they get to politics or anything serious I have to bail, but they are typically fun for a record store and a coffee shop day.

We should make our own antifa stickers and sell them. Charge way too much and market them as waterproof, but print them using water-soluble ink & adhesive.

>they aren't any more persistent about spreading their political agenda than a death metal band is in advertising their next show. In

BINGO. this is just a way for them to signal to others that they are a "resistance" and "cool".

People here get called edgelords a lot but there isn't a better summary than that for antifa and liberal anarchists.

I mean, I did fuck a bluehair antifa chick named Meghan once. She wanted the patriarchy.

>these guys don't seem crust punk enough to make them themselves.

It's Gp, the rent is what, like $1600/br now? This is probably a trust fund faggot or two who have more stickers, but got tired and went home. Fucking cancers, all of them

Remove antifa propaganda

or sell stickers that when they get wet or exposed to elements they change in design or text.

some antifa will be scratching their head when they get brought in from footage on a store's outside camera putting up stickers that turned out to be antisemetic or worse.

We should make fake libertarian death metal bands and advertise them in liberal areas. The only thing that a two partier hates more than the opposing team are the libertarians. Use fedora vape magic in our favor.

>Inkception

state college is wild, but you gotta check out ann arbor, mi. that's my favorite college town. i would not mind living there tbqh

God's work user, you're doing it

Clear rape and printer paper turns to mush after a rain.

Fun fact: varying sticker designs/quality can be used to identify/track different groups. For example, most of the stickers I run into are the same as those OP posted. There's also a smaller number of non-glossy stickers of different design posted to the west of campus indicative of two distinct antifa groups operating exclusive of one another.

i wish i could join in the game but all the stickers in my area are nationalist

I think these losers are hilarious. Even straight up neo-Nazis aren't running around publicly promoting fascism outside of the back alleys of the internet (like here) and closed circles. These guys are swinging at fucking bumps in the night. They call anyone on the right that doesn't agree with them fascists.

This is the BASE it's where anarchist faggots like Ian Edward train their transexuals girlfriends how to punch people in the throat.

If you see Ian Edward punch him in the face

Introducing the newest software update:

Antifa Pokemon Go

Nice

Sup Forums

Should I go in disguise as an anarchist millenial and try to get some of their free fight training? I'm late 20's but look about 21. This would be a much better idea than going out on the streets. I'm a scrawny little white guy, so I'd have to be super self deprecating and admitting of my white privilege, but in the very least I could report back what I've seen and what I know about how they deal with who they see as a normie.

Since their place is so public its not like they could hurt me. I wouldn't go in a praise kek maga costume or anything, probably just a hoodie and jeans and look as inconspicuous as possible.

Do research om the BASE in brooklyn its a anarchist training center disguised as a community center.

Do a visit thete tell us how many nigs,faggots,trannys and white guilt liberals hang out in there.
thebasebk.org/about

I wonder of that place needs a diy safety squad inspection.

>Spend a week destroying antifa graffiti
>Spend a week doing your own anti-antifa graffiti
>Specifically wheatpastes
>more specifically, wheatpastes with smashed/ground up lightbulb glass in the paste
YFW

>thebasebk.org/about
Ok, I will.

I need help with the character though. How much do I know about political thought? Have I ever heard of Sup Forums?

I'm thinking of keeping it to "Oh, I just know I liked Jon Stewart and Colbert" and "I voted obama both times, was considering jill stein this last time but I didn't vote. feel bad about not being into politics as much and want to learn more."

They have free fight classes. I could totally get a couple free muay thai classes. Would be able to tell you how they take to training, how good the training is, for the lulz.

or.... we could specifically post up anti-antifa stickers around their block. The black block will be blocked.

You arent going to do any of this shit.

B-b-b-why?

MY PENNSYLVANIA DUDES THANK YOU
(btw pol should do meetups and take down stickers across our cities)

>greenpoint Brooklyn
Co kurwa chcesz

This should count as community service.

My Philly Sup Forumstards lets go do some work on antifa fags spots in west philly

The muay thai is not any good i seen one of the 33 year old instructors get bitched slapped by a highschool kid in a trump and cryed racism.
Plus ian edward is a bitch faggot.
Maybe they have some huge nogs that teach the muay thai.
I just just know both ian edward and alex carrion are faggot bitches.

I live in NYC and have been infiltrating antifa for some time now. They are a bunch of fucking losers here

i don't really think there would be anything good, but it would be really interesting to just see how they operate on a day to day unmasked level.

i just know that i am a 15 minute walk away from this base place and i have 2 weeks before i'm out of the city for a while, so I want something worth delivering back to Sup Forums in those 2 weeks.

can you explain more? i basically just don't want to get gang raped.

Lmao, nobody even plays that game anymore, burger man. But go ahead, you need to lost those calories anyway

a bunch of Americans, one Norwegian, one Brit, and one fucking leaf in this thread.

you guys realise how cringe this shit is right?

Where in Greenpoint are you OP? I live in Williamsburg right off Bedford. We should go pidgey hunting sometime. No fbi pls

Near the G train.

They are incredibly paranoid of newcomers because of so many people infiltrating. But in the end, antifa here is just a bunch of crackheads and hobos. There is no coherent antifa here. The Base is a mix of classic anarchists and antifa and there are splits there too. Don't bother with them

Alright, I'll just try and hit up their block with a couple stickers. If only Shia would be there.

you're doing it wrong

I was thinking of wheatpasting these posters around:

bloodandsoil.org/posters/

I have a car. Could cruise around and throw a few up here and there. Where are all the Polish skinheads hiding?

You sir are the savior of the thread. Thank you for this glorious idea.

pepsi ads

Yeah I was gonna come here and say to carry around a black permanent marker and just blot out the anti in anti-fascist