Trump arming the Kurds

Can we talk about the real story going on right now?

nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/trump-kurds-syria-army.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZWsgLC_QPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because fuck NATO and Turkey. Let's see how this plays out.

Good. Kurds are the good guys. They are allied to assad and are defeating the FSA and ISIS

youtu.be/yZWsgLC_QPI

>Kurds are the good guys.
except the fact that they are jew puppets there for divide and conquer shit

At last they have women, baathism and western values and arent goatfucking waahibist terrorists.

This demented fuck is NOT playing 4D chess. He'd be hard pressed to win half D checkers if there could even be such a thing.

No, they're just Marxists....

The only people we should be arming are Assad's. Not the (((kurds)))

How about we don't arm anyone and we mind our own fucking business.

Because we need to undo our wrongs. The only way to do that is turn on the kikes.

Because the goddamn centerpiece to Trump's campaign alongside the wall was defeating ISIS and fixing Obama and Hillary's fuckups

We can turn on the kikes by walking the fuck away and letting them flounder in the shit they've been stirring.

>arm the Kurds
>ask for NATO to supply soldiers for Afghanistan

On the one hand, we shouldn't be arming ANYONE. We should take a completely isolationist approach and tell the rest of the world to basically fuck off.

On the other hand, I think we all knew he was gonna have his hand forced and have to arm SOMEBODY in that part of the world. That being the case, he seems to have at least picked the one group we can be reasonably sure won't go all Al Qaeda-y on us 20 years from now.

The jew will just find another puppet to take our place. Staying in is like going into WWII to steal the glory from the Soviets.

I have an eerie feeling about this.

I'm going to screencap this post and spam Sup Forums with it 20 years from now if the Kurds become some kind of terror state.

I imagine that they will rise out of the Middle East in a much more impactful way than any mere terror state. I too have an eerie feeling. Perhaps the power vaccuum is being filled.

>reasonably sure won't go all Al Qaeda-y on us 20 years from now

That's what (((they))) always say. Remember when Rambo helped the Taliban?

Again, USA thinks it can make deals with Muslims and what could go wrong?

How many times they did this?

The old war in Afganistan, Kosovo, now Kurds.

But yeah, this time is going to be different.

I await the day when Saudi Arabia will become the enemy. When the world doesn't need oil anymore. It's going to be a good day, that.

/ourmarxists/

This. Let Putin help Assad into power, then move on

Kurds are commie faggots and turks are shit. SAA and their allies are the only legit mofos

Atleast it's only half
I prefer hostile beauracracy over bomb vested terrorists, atleast the beaurocrats prefer to stay seated.

>let Putin do what he wants

Is this really our best strategy though?

>fighting terrorists with other terrorists
I am seriously disappoint. I thought Trump was going to allign with Russia and Turkey and just BTFO all so-called rebels

Their fucking communists Saddam Hussein did nothing wrong