It's clear that blacks have a lower IQ than whites...

It's clear that blacks have a lower IQ than whites, but that difference goes away when you account historical oppression

CHECKMATE RACISTS

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/03/how-sophisticated-test-scams-from-china-are-making-their-way-into-the-us/474474/
wechslertest.com
test.mensa.no/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage

Why are the Irish capeable of not being niggers then? They've been opressed twice as long

Why do Ashkenazi Jews have such high IQs then?

no it doesn't

When they average IQ tests they sample blacks from the streets, whites with high school educations, and jews with college degrees.

Jew IQ

sage

>It's clear that blacks have a lower IQ than whites, but that difference goes away when you account historical oppression

You aren't born retarded because your oppressed

Literally jews and Asians have much higher iqs than whites.

Why aren't you sucking their cocks

Then what about the jews?

Are their real IQs in the 200+ range?

And just... Asians?
Because they have they highest average iq. In every test. In every setting.

Asians are commies and tend to share work for all individual level tests.

So people are stupid because sometime in the past someone else was treated unfairly by someone. Got it.

At least you understand the lower IQ part.

So information is false or misleading if it disagrees with your previous worldview? Good to know.
Why do I argue with people who literally don't accept facts unless it fits in their paradigm?

Because whites doing better than blacks must be genetic, whereas Jews and Asians doing better than non-Jewish whites must be because Jews and Asians are crafty.
Or so the Stormfag logic goes.

It's fucking disgusting how transparent it is. I believe things based off evidence and I'm willing to change my beliefs. But that shit is terrifying to a lot of people.

I want them to be free from white oppression. In Africa

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/03/how-sophisticated-test-scams-from-china-are-making-their-way-into-the-us/474474/

You are the one getting so offended by facts that contradict your worldview that you have to lash out at the messanger.

A) There are more indicators of intelligence than simply IQ.
B) Blacks show lower IQs than Whites when controlling for literally every factor but race.
C) Asians often do better at equivalent income levels than Whites, I haven't seen adopted family testing. They tend to do poorer in language than Whites, both reading and writing.
D) Ashkenazi Jews are more intelligent in their reading and writing sections, they tend to have high verbal IQs but lack the ability to do complex math and hard science. At least thats what their SAT scores indicate.

Essiantially Whites are the high middle ground of the two exceptional points, Blacks are the low one.

But anyone who bit the redpill when they swallowed will call me a shill and anyone who took the bluepill will call me a racist.

why is that statistic significant if the sample size is small compared to "whites"?

Nigra here.

Problem faggots?

She has the body of an 80 year old that won't drink her Ensure. Who thought that costume was a good idea?

Jews have lower IQs than Mormons.

I wouldn't brag

Is it true that when you take Jews out of the group of people identified as white, the IQ bell curves of whites and blacks become identical?

>implying that no other race has ever experienced any kind of oppression

yeah dude everyone else scores 145+

Also just finished another one just cause im bored.

You mad?

Blacks do worse because of genetics
Asians do better bc of genetics

Now that the stromfaggorty has been removed, let's stop denying reality

So you believe that Asians will eventually take over America because they're just smarter?

Shut up. Jews and asians do better on IQ tests but they haven't contributed as much. And they're not us. So who cares

haha no we arent mad
A youll always be a nigger B I'm smarter than you anyway

The smart thing would not to bother. Smart people manage their efforts well and get a better payoff on places like Africa. Which is exactly what China is doing.

I am soooo mad about a white guy pretending to be a nig on a fucking imageboard

Oh, so you shouldn't judge people by how well they do on IQ tests then?
Good to know.

stop saging, report it.

Talk is cheap.

Fill in the test and prove it.

wechslertest.com
test.mensa.no/#

Ill be waiting.

The Chinese made fucking gunpowder and had one of the longest civilizations that thrived for centuries while Europeans were in the dark ages.
Are you scared? Is your little white brain having a hard time thinking of the Asians dominating your ivy leagues?

IQ is meant to measure potential, which is genetic.

historic oppression gives STRONGER genetics.

Yet Asians where too low test to conquer the world the way white have. sad.

Because they can act white and white people assume they are.

theres never been a race/culture that hasnt been enslaved... SAGE

>wechslertest.com

>Taytay is Jewish
Proof there is no God when a specimen such as this cannot be bred for white babies.

>historical oppression
But that only accounts for like what? 3 or 4 centuries maybe? You're going to have to try harder.

russian serfs
suck a dick.

What do you have to say now? Nothing is what I expect. Go stfu in the corner about your intelligence.

>this excuse again

So, by your logic my IQ should be as low as african negro

you can't "act" like you have high IQ

you're either dumb or not and people will easily tell because you will be nobody loser with 0 capital if you're dumb but respectable and innovative if not

Ok, ill give you some credit (assuming you didnt shop or inspect element it).

Well played faggot.

but asians are stealing the white women with the big asian cock

>Unscramble the letters to form an English word:

D R O H H C R P I S A

what the fuck is this??

OP
forgot about something called
"Affirmative Action Plan"

Racist shill

I don't think people quite got your banter, but it was well done sir.

It's true.

110 = 85 * oppresion

It all adds up.

asians flee from war torn commie shit holes in dingys the size of a fridge with not a lick of english and about 3$ in their back pocket, fresh off the boat, hated by everyone and still manage to have high IQ

meanwhile niggers are born into slightly below middleclass neighborhoods with full english and a free ticket all the way through college. and school with a diversity quota job lined up after and still cant break 80 on an IQ test

The Asian card is the best to pull in any of these cuckbait arguments. I grew up with Canadian Aboriginals who are literally given money by the shovelful and still struggle to separate the garbage bag full of gas from their lips.

>1 post by this ID
Hit and run posting should be a bannable offense.

This test must be bullshit, i got 132. I usually get 116 on IQ tests

No it doesn't, though in a sensible, conservative, non-degenerate society the IQ gap could be lessened and over time, that is many generations, it might indeed disappear.

Instead the Welfare State subsidizes the worst, least intelligent blacks and encourages them to breed. Meanwhile sympathetic (((whites))) convince blacks that white people are their enemies and that being diligent and lawful is "acting white".

harpsichord brainlet

I didn't even know wtf a harpsichord was. Had it been a word i'm familiar with I would've solved it.

They don't, they just cheat. They're some of the dumbest and most inbred people on the planet. What other race would be so stupid and pathetic to allow themselves to be loaded en masse to be gassed? They put up no fight and no resistance. They're the most cowardly and reprehensible group of people on earth.

Holy shit. Are you trying to tell me they've slaved the diference?
Fuck, man. I refuse to believe they did that

Oh yeah the mongols did nothing except for giving us a convenient word to insult mongs like you

No actual IQ test uses questions like that