This is an MLA who is about to be elected in the province of BC in Leafland. She happens to be transgender

This is an MLA who is about to be elected in the province of BC in Leafland. She happens to be transgender.

Say something nice to her.

looks like a fucked up jew, guess they knew there was going to be collateral damage.

You are beautiful, you are the most beautiful of all the females I have ever laid my eyes on -- I am taken aback by your stunning bravery and beauty. If I could be in your presence I would kneel down and kiss your feet -- please, my darling, hold my hand and together we will live forever in happiness. I love you.

canada in big troubles

Everyday we move further and further away from the light of God. This country is doomed.

She probably sucks a mean d

Looks like John Oliver in a wig.

Looks like a hapsburg

>She
C'mon Australia, you know better than that

look at that sniffer

They have been in trouble. It's not even worth commentating on anymore.

It's like the cars hitting people and knifing in EU. It happens so much its just part of life.

I was thinking more along the lines of Fred Armisen, but either one works.

Or Niggers.

>BC
You deserve this.

It's OK that you don't pass. You know that, don't you? The people around you value you for your mind. Sex isn't everything, and it's OK that you won't acknowledge that, but it's important you know that you are loved.

BC is such a joke. One half colonized by China, the other half populated by emasculated liberal cucks who live with their wife and her bull.

Good looking woman. Important that females are represented in politics.

(((((("She"))))))....

Bahahahah

My sides.

Did she leave Rammstein?

Ahahaha it got cucked by the cripple former mayor of Vancouver

What a hideous monsterous face!

Man, you wouldn't share a line of coke with that...

Has Marc Emery fucked her yet?

GOOD of HER, SHE GOT MORE BALLS THEN ALL OF YOU PUTTING HER HEAD OUT LIKE THIS AND KNOWING DICKLESS ASSHOLES ARE GOING TO PISS THEIR PANTS AT THE IDEA OF A TRANS WOMAN IN POWER.

He lost to the liberal candidate tho

John Oliver must be really desperate for ratings.

>Oger

HE!

That nose

Politics has been full of trans people for centuries. As has the ruling class. 9/11 and the new WTC are an occult ritual to represent two genders becoming one. They think this makes them gods, and they want to openly rule as what they are.

He should grow a moustache.

What's with all the chinless trans women that look like frampt from dark souls
>be a good goy and link the fire

what the actual shit

I'm actually speechless this is /x/ tier paranoia

>MLA
Modern Language Association?

Hey Leafbro...uh...not sure if you realize this, but...ah...I'm pretty sure that's a man. Yeah.

is that the guy from portlandia

>say something nice to her
I pray God in heaven kills you and damns your soul to Hell forever you disgusting faggot.

>She

Wrong.

>This is an MLA who is about to be elected in the province of BC in Leafland. She happens to be transgender.

Nope. He lost.

ALSO: He's a French citizen.
Shouldn't be able to run for office in Canada.