We were played again

We were played again.

>a Jew got a Clinton shill fired
WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

MADMAN

fucking rowdy roddy rosenstein. Its a jewish civil war!

He was never a clinton shill

>Clinton shill

kek

It's probably us because Jews love our new pet Trump

Yes obviously she had no intent she just tripped near that dick

(((Rosenstein)))

>engineered
it was literally just a recomendation

(((they))) are cutting lose ends

>Comey
>she didn't know she did something bad so we're not pressing Charges
>not a Clinton shill

Not a shill goys!

No, there was no precedent and the FBI found no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.

Comey basically bombed Clinton when she was about 7 points ahead with that letter.

Comey is non-partisan, he stands up to Dems and Repubs alike. I know you're stuck in US vs THEM mode like a good goy, but Comey was not a Clinton shill. In fact, if anything, he hates her for previous cases.

>The media calling out Trump's inner circle for being Jewish

Are we about to see the left go full shoah?

>t. the goodest goy
>there was no precedent and the FBI found no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.
>he actually believes this shit
go back to r*ddit, he had every chance to put her under and never did it.

If (((they))) hint towards themselves that obviously you can be sure its bait to make us think its not ok he got fired and rile us up

>Comey is non-partisan, he stands up to Dems and Repubs alike
Nope. He was the front man for the Obama administration during the Hillary email scandal. To keep him was keeping a member of the deep state Obama had left in place to sabotage.

>no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case.

That's not the FBI's job to determine. Their only job is to make a case and send it to the prosecutor so that they can determine if what they have is enough to go forward. I can understand Comey was expecting Hillary to win, he was under pressure by the administration, but he blew it big on that and he has been dragging his feet ever since.

He can burn in hell for all I care, not because he is corrupt, but because he facilitated the corruption. All we have to do now is survive the short term of the acting Director, who happens to be far worse, until someone new can get in.

Funny how Loretta Lynch framed the Hillary case as a, "Well, we'll let Comey decide this one," and then once he made the decision she could pretend her hands were tied.

Exactly, what kind of lobotomized mongoloid would actually think that discussion on the tarmac was about anything other than the investigation?

I can understand that he was told he either buries the case or gets buried, but I cannot accept his facilitation of that bullshit.

He's a """"good"""" Jew. He'll be placed in a work camp instead of instafurnace

kek confirms, 1488

Shhh, the brainwashers are sewing a new narrative.
Watch what they do and how they do it so you can call them out as paid actors that will be executed for participation in the conspiracy to commit sedition and treason.

And don't get brainwashed yourself; you have to filter what you read here as if you were reading cnn. The paid shills are everywhere here because of how effective we are as a group.
Stay critical.

praise him