How are Somalis treated in your country? In America they're loved and cherished

How are Somalis treated in your country? In America they're loved and cherished.

Other urls found in this thread:

torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VjtD8CL5_0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think we have somalis in Poland

>In America they're loved and cherished.

Somalians are the worst fucking immigrant population in Canada. They are dumb as rocks, inconsiderate pricks, and Muslim. The fucking worst combination.

Kind of ambivalent, only decent niggers i have met was from Somalia, but some of the worst ive seen was also from somalia...

They're settling in better as tome goes by. I'm befriended a few of them recently that I've met in nightclubs. Sorta like the Ethiopians.

It's the fucking Sudanese that are still causing problems. I had to choke one out because he was assaulting one of our dancers. Security even head stomped him when he tried to get up.

There isnt any and i like to keep it this way.

That bitch traveled

OP image

clear carry

I don't live in Minnesota so I wouldn't know. The only Muslims I've ever had contact with were Bangladeshis, Iranians and Lebanese and they all seemed like decent people.

Isn't Minnesota terrorist capital of America due to those shitters?

they're shit, but everyone just kind of tolerates them, even though everyone knows they're shitty

I'll just leave this here, it's easy to tell most of them are somalis

torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

In general, they are really stupid and I think that they are having a lot of difficulties fitting in Western societies because they still have a clan/tribe like mentality.

If you wanna get rid of the somalis in Minnesota just get rid of the Swedes and the somalis will follow. Those fucking shitskins follow us everywhere :(

This.

OMG this.

>torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

>Neon Daneyon JEMMOTT

I knew this guy's son through doing some work at a youth club. Felt bad for the kid.

Black here. I could care less about them, as the ones I do know aren't Christian.

Thank God King Onigger booted most of them to the North.

Good old cedar riverside. Grew up right near there. One time I met a somali guy with an eyepatch while I was hanging on my friends porch. Gave him a can of sprite and he offered to let us use his girls. Politely declined.

Turned out later he was a fairly well known pimp, who would conceal carry a shorty AK under his coat all winter.

Overall, 6/10 would encounter again.

We tolerate them because we have no choice. If you say anything its off to the HRT with you.

I don't know if most of them are socially awkward or just absolute ass holes but i regularly see Somalians causing inconvenience to people all the time and not giving a shit or maybe just not noticing. Like seeing fat women in their hijabs bringing their goblin children around by the hand, crossing the street in the middle of traffic with no care in the world to who they inconvenience. Or fucking Somali teenagers who, despite being born and raised in Canada, are still 3rd world in mind and soul.

If theres any population in which the cultural divide is too great to cross its Somalians. They are a rude people by nature and they self-segregate more than any other group.

>In America they're loved and cherished

morally and intellectually inferior

90%+ are completely incapable and/or unwilling to integrate at all.

How diverse!

They're a valued part of our beautiful multicultural society.
youtube.com/watch?v=VjtD8CL5_0Q

Somalis are the pinnacle of shit. Lowest IQ, violent, devoid of social/professional skills and Muslim to boot! We might as well import a bunch of retarded children with violent tendencies and a love for a theocratic nightmare.

Concetration camps.
Literally.
Yes, even with our current leftie goverment.

>allen iverson in a hijab

In Toronto the Somali community quite literally commits 75% of all violent crimes.

They are revered for their vibrant culture and carefree attitude towards life.

I wouldn't know. I live in an American city and there is a huge community of them (~5k) but they don't intermingle much.
If you're a parent you'll bump into them at school functions. That's probably why you believe they are loved.
So I'm calling you a liar, I guess. Stop lying and also apologize.

I knew a couple in highschool and then 1 while I was in college. Honestly, they didn't act like savages like the other chocolate faces. Pretty nice chocolate face people.

Thanks nigger

The joys of living in leafland

Here in Minnesota we love their ability to "drive" and enjoy how loud they are in public.

I live in a nice neighborhood, so I don't have to ever deal with them, but I'd have to imagine their crime rate skyrocket when they all lost their J\jobs to Uber,.

Universally, Somalians and Pakistanis are the worst immigrants.

Where the fuck do you live? I'm in a semi large town and only see Sudanese

Don't think I haven't tried. Trying to get rid of the Swedes and all the other Lutherans. Seriously, how do you go from pick related to importing every 3rd world vermin?

Minnesota would be far better if it were just German, Irish, and maybe we could keep a couple of the Norwegians.

Kek, ive always just called them the Somali stacks

No way dude, me and my buddy nearly killed some skinnies outside of a bar

Dumb fucking niggers were leaning up (on of the was sitting on the trunk) against his luxury Audi, they got mad at us when my buddy was rightfully pissed. They started screeching in their language when my buddy shoved some skinny manlet off his trunk, thats when I spotted the one who must've been the alpha of the pack babbling loudly to himself as he did some weird fucking two step to a some shit box car

I saw him reach into his back seat and I gave my buddy a heads up, thats when the nervous fuck pulled out his CCW, realizing that this what it I pulled out mine too, by now these fucking niggers were in complete pandemonium, a cacophony somali and screaming standing in between the somali reaching in his car and me and bro. The bar owner, an old Kuwaiti man whose been living in the US since after the Gulf War, came out and somehow diffused the situation

I kind of wish he didn't but this shit happened so fast

>tl;dr Almost dumped my magazine into a crowd of screeching Somali's outside a bar

Minnesota is the Sweden of the USA.

they need to be eradicated.

Don't carry and go out drinking. Bad move.

Treated like gods, can take shits in public places and throw their trash out the window without getting into trouble.

She fucking traveled.

Fucking migrants can't follow the rules even around niggers.

My mother is a veiled racist, and somalis are one of her least favorite scum fucks. They smell of their putrid cooking oils just like spics, they're niggers, and not only are they niggers they're Muslim too.

jesus fucking christ I live in the Twin Cities too. Somalian's are basically a plague here. The women all fucking suck at driving. Every single fucking one of them.

Well I live in Minnesota so I have to deal with these vermin somewhat often. They can't drive for shit despite many of the men being cab drivers, the women are honest to God the ugliest horse faced gap toothed trash bag wearing people I've ever seen, they take massive amounts of gibs (most of the public housing here is full of Somalis), we are the number one terror recruitment state thanks to their young men, and they pretty much only associate with their own kind. They used to be contained to the cities, but I've been noticing more and more out here in the suburbs.

Fucking Catholic Charities and Lutheran social services are the main importers of this scum. Its one of the big reasons I can't stand Christianity anymore, it's so cucked. Who the fuck would bring over people that want to see your religion wiped out? Its insane.

yes ok little joo, try and fit in...

she took 2 steps dumass

Why do Somalians look so horrifying? It's like they have a skull with skin tightly pulled over it, but no flesh and blood in between. And beady little eyes.

>Swedes were proper protestants
They only time we were it was just so that we could justify kicking some german ass.
KNÄ I KNÄ!

Fuck you got me

Now go pop those whiteheads you pizza faced slug (poo)

Their Osiris'es kids...
>The reason why they come to your land...
They have been given passage. se.~ biblical events#

Somalis are the niggers of niggers.

Not a single zit.

Same. Constantly jaywalking.

At Festival Of Nations, in the shop area, one fuckhead wouldn't stop blowing a duck whistle incessantly- and of course- it had to be a fucking Somali. So disgusting.

Does that ball also double as a kitchen knife to stab 10 people??

>that lay-up
WHERE'S TRUMP'S TRAVEL BAN WHEN YOU NEED IT?

You failed to mention the part where it was all a dream.

underrated

No Somalis in Israel but Muslim Sudanese yes

All that yet your British
I'm sorry mate

>that weak ass defense

APE HOOP

Fucking kikes on pol, throw yourself in the nearest oven, cunt

My dad worked at university the majority of where sand niggers and Somalis and they sand niggers where cool af the Somalis on the other hand where fucking gross the eyes where yellow and they where on some next ass drugs it made them voilent as fuck they raped 12 year old and beat him to death in the alley way kid was one of sand niggers child and massive fight broke out a few died it was near the time of when them 2 kids killed like young child on the train tracks and news just didnt report it and some of somalias got of scout free the rest where deported 1 of the sandniggers was actually that guy that did the recent londan attack

some of the ugliest baboons i've ever seen 2bh

I visited Israel recently and was really surprised by the number of blacks - especially in the eastern part of Tel Aviv en route to the train station.

Where the fuck do they come from? Isn't your country walled to fuck and back?

They're a prime example of integration gone wrong

Somalis = subhuman

They are the niggers of niggers, I've never met one who I wouldn't gut alive, and I'm saying this as a guy who was good friends with 3 African guys in high school.

Blimey! Calm down governor. You'll spill your tea and crumpets!

sure is a good thing, importing large batches of foreigners and letting them congregate

80% of them don't work and get free housing and bennies.
Wytf are they even here?

Haitians are worse.

Muh inclusiveness.

>the niggers of niggers
>the niggers of niggers

80%? Your country sounds very racist.

>look at me I am the Finn now

The wall was formed in 2011. until then 10s of thousands of Africans came

90% of them are drug dealers and they are treated as such

>look at me I am the leaf now