I'm confused Sup Forums. Is this truly the end times? I don't know what to believe anymore - no one knows the truth...

I'm confused Sup Forums. Is this truly the end times? I don't know what to believe anymore - no one knows the truth, only people with agendas to push -, but I have a feeling a brutal war is emerging very soon. Or maybe even nuclear war. The government is falling apart. What do we do bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk
youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
rense.com/general32/americ.htm
nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/
abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the New Cold War - a reversal of the Old Cold War

This time it's America forcibly spreading an insane ideology round the world and Russia standing up to them

Welcome to the new timeline

Andrea Taco Chalupa.. you have to go back, spic

All I know is now is the time for memes.

Sort yourself out.

Very very sad situation. I feel we are truly doomed

Yes

Nationalism vs Globalism is inevitably going to happen.

I don't see it going nuclear because it will all be internal civil wars that will spread across the western world. Think of Syria proxy wars every where.

How does she not know that Sharia law is the most important law to extremists?

I am torn. Liberals think its wrong to deport people that are already technically "citizens" of a country already. I can kinda see the moral standpoint of that, and they try to find solutions going around "discriminating" a certain group by finding something that works for everyone. It is a confusing set of things to think of about this whole muslim/refugee/illegals situation

I'd welcome a good nuclear war. Without intending to sound edgy, there's too many people on this planet and western society has lost sight of what made it glorious to begin with.

As long as huge amounts of third worlders are wiped out, I'm all for it.

Third worlders are people too though. Its wrong to murder innocent people

Honestly this, if there was a nuclear war and i was guaranteed that everyone would be wiped out with us, maybe its for the best. This race is too retarded to go on living.

>The government is falling apart
Swamps are being drained.

The media and most are retarded and brainwashed. Your picture sums up the entire mindset.

This is what pisses me off as a pretty middle of the road Republican.....I don't fucking know what they stand for to even attack lol. I know they don't like what I or anyone I know thinks or does....They also don't like "Suburban and rural retards".

It is a lose lose with them. The trick is to disengage or to keep things on a similar level.

>Either they are refugees or are the muslim?
Both
>They why are they refugees when they come here, but muslim when we are trying to stop them?
.............. You are a racist!

Comey needs to be reinstated. It's not fair

"Sharia" just means "Law" you fucking retards. It's like saying "law law". It's on the same level as "queso cheese".

I wonder if super retards like sally kohn even know that, though. Feels like they're more likely to blindly support anything foreign and unknown to them BECAUSE it's foreign and unknown.

>"Suburban and rural retards".
Where did that meme come from? I see people shilling that all over now

>"Sharia" just means "Law" you fucking retards. It's like saying "law law". It's on the same level as "queso cheese".
Sahara Desert?

Is this real? I want to believe

>Where did that meme come from? I see people shilling that all over now
IDK. I think it was a lefty propaganda or some shit, and it just got meme. Drumpfh btfo and Can't let him get the nuclear codes. Anyone need a quick rundown on abbos?

Unfortunately if you know about demographics, this Is a foolish position to take. War only affects First World nations. First World nations are primarily whites with low birthrates. Places where population is actually a problem like Africa will be unaffected.

Also worth pointing out that it's referred to as "Sharia law" rather than "Islamic law" for a very intentional reason. Same kind of wordplay as "undocumented immigrants".

youtube.com/watch?v=ZFylfyHEnzk

Get comfy and watch the world burn

BP did a thing on it: youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

>Start nuclear holocaust on Africa
>Africa has no nukes, can't nuke back
>Nobody intervenes for fear of also being nuked
>Continue nuking entire continent 100 times over just to be sure
You just need to pick your battles, user.

funny ones

Third world guy here, waiting for the nuclear war to begin too. Think to be pretty safe as there's no much of value here.

unless it's some hyper spiritual interpretation of shariah that less than 1 percent of Muslims, that are sufis, subscribe to, then no progressive should be muddying the waters by saying "Shariah is A-okay look at these peaceful muslims practicing it here!"

rense.com/general32/americ.htm

>35
>35
>35

Wow you are a fucking idiot that knows nothing about islam. Have you ever read the quran?

>coup d'etat
daFUQ?

>The Communist Takeover Of
America - 45 Declared Goals

>35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.

Fuckin scary

The pyramid cult can no longer sustain belief in itself. Chaos reigns.

Yeah, they did that awhile ago, we just got it back. Otherwise the commies would be cheering right now. They are /literallyshaking/ tho.

Everything you say ITT is the truth
Check the ID

>22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."

>23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."

Wasn't this the CIA's goal as well?

Good follow up, I'll go vegan I guess

How long before we don't have enough food and get sent to the gulags for posting on Sup Forums?

More animals die the more the earth takes a turn for the worst.

Yes, the next Spring of Nations.

sit back and enjoy the shitshow don't forget the tendies.

>a fucking leaf

My sides

nypost.com/2016/04/28/i-want-all-the-perks-of-maternity-leave-without-having-any-kids/

The left has devolved beyond autistic screeching and moved onto schizophrenically flailing while repeatedly plunging knives into their own convulsing body.

It's quite depressing.

Russia should be first

ahi tuna

This is the swamp draining user.

Did you really think it was going to slough off down the drain without a fight? The swamp controls what you see and hear for the most part.

CIA did get behind modern art as part of the culture war. that's the thing about art tho: set out to make "repulsive, meaningless art" and some people will unironically like it

The pieces are moving into place.

black criminal

Don't think Comey getting canned is thing you should be all that concerned about. Especially as the Democrats try to spin it as some kind of coup which is just retarded considering how much they had shit on him for his investigation into Clinton. All this does is just make them look like petty hypocrites to everyone else. If they are dumb enough to die on this hill then by all means let them do it.

>The government is falling apart.
Nope, Trump is putting the government back together after decades of corruption.

But yeah, the left is becoming unhinged. They want a "revolution" but what they'll get is Civil War 2.0 and it will be miserable. Let's hope they all get therapy instead.

>Nationalism vs Globalism is inevitably going to happen.

Eastern Globalism vs Western Globalism is inevitably going to happen. The East wants something akin to a global Vienna System of managed hegemonic spheres and the West wants unipolar control.

No matter who wins, we lose.

What do you mean, about these managed hegemonic spheres? Sounds like normal superpowers with natural spheres of influence to me.

The world would be carved into spheres of influence while money and arbitration between those spheres would be left international bodies packed by unaccountable elites.

Who do you think is going to manage the new global currency that China wants other than the IMF or some equivalent body?

>abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7168919&page=1

>chalupa
Kek

Tomorrow the Democrats will file for impeachment, and they'll do it on the grounds that Russia somehow helped Trump win the election. So be ready to ask this question? How did Russia "influence" the election?

By posting dank memes? By tricking Hillary Clinton into thinking Pepe was a hate symbol? Oh wait, we did that. By spreading emails that showed the true nature character of Hillary Clinton? Who it turns out is rotten to the core?

Hillary even did a recount in all the key battle ground states, and the only thing that happened was Trump gained a few votes.

Also, when it comes to Russia, Trump didn't trade uranium with these people. So please, tell me, how could Russia influence this election?

Because right now I'm starting to think the whole retarded conspiracy theory is a massive attempt at TREASON by the entire DNC. This is party of a running narrative that will be used in an attempt to remove a legitimate president from office. And it's probably all being orchestrated by Clinton, Obama, and all the enemies of Trump.

If you want to see what a rigged election looks like take a look at PIC RELATED. Get ready Anons, because tomorrow we go to war

>Eastern Globalism vs Western Globalism is inevitably going to happen.

Modernism is the problem.

You'll find is at what you think is the "edge" of your culture, maybe in the colonial experience. But, the edge is deep within your psyche; it is "you" essentially...

In fairness, he's right.
The masses of cows farting contributes more to climate change than human carbon usage.

Didnt Obama collude with other world leaders obviously? Didn't Hillary make deals with the Saudis during the election? Didn't Hillary and Obama secretly meet up during the election? Just doesn't make any sense and seems like a bunch of ridiculous projection to me.

>Before he could (((correct))) them

Literally controlling what they think

Actually brits have law/lore lords.

WaƱna see this, link?
>clap clap clap
>no no, don't clap, this is bad. Think what I tell you to

>Star wars reference

>Chalupa

Bitch is named after a Taco Bell item. Fuck me.

The daily beast which Hillary Clinton's campaign website used as a reference for their pepe is a nazi article is also owned by IAC

makes you really ponder

Wtf I love x now is the truest meme right now

>666
YEAH, I'M PONDERING IT, SATAN!

the quran literally did nothing wrong

"IF" that were to happen the Republicans would let it,cause they're fukin spinless. They control everything and still continue to lose to Democrats.
I don't understand why those pussies always give in to them.

I didn't know it was purely right wing. Can someone direct me to the leftwing version of this word?

We've memed reality

Communism

Nice 6s

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

So let me get this straight: Las year, demtards wanted Comey to get fired because they believed Shillary lost only because of him and now that Trump fired him they are calling it a coup and sperging out like crazy?

Could they even become more hypocritical?

I believe its time for technology to reach a new height, with A.I. a gross manifestation of self-awareness will lead to massive destruction and confusion of the world. The pure form of lowest evil will surface from the gross addiction.

>Eastern Globalism vs Western Globalism is inevitably going to happen

Well, up until the USSR collapsed that was the status quo.

I was starting to get pretty disappointed with Trump, but now I'm a bit more hopeful, at least we're getting some more delicious leftist salty insanity.

This has never been more meaningful than now.

Get ready for a flood of illegal gringos when nukes start flying.

There's nothing confusing about it. It's the western implementation of the Cultural Revolution - destroy the historical culture of the civilization, destroy the civilization's collective memory of who and what it is.

Because it's a two-man con

Soon if you live in a liberal city

>Could they even become more hypocritical?

They can and they will.