Make Israel Great Again- Based new leader edition

What does based Moshe Feiglin defend?
>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
>Stop Bibi's cuckoldry: No more giving land away, no more dismantling settlements, no more cucking Israel to be buddies with saudis, actually move embassies to Jerusalem
>Go back to espousing the basic values of national identity and having values (Says Trump Movement is a global movement doing exactly this)
>Keep allied to the US, but as two sovereign states
>End authoritarian laws like mandatory biometrical IDs. A form of faithful libertarianism that he says are just biblical values espoused by the likes of the founding fathers for ex
>Stop pretending "Palestine" is anything but fake news. They're called "arabs"
>Take down the security barrier, let arabs decide which of the 3 options to take.
>Taking no money from christian organizations. Jews got to stand on their feet
>To give the state of Israel a horizon of freedom and fulfill our historical goals as a Jewish nation, and fill our public life with a meaningful life, creating this special free Jewish culture that should be created. Israel should not be just another state, but a proper jewish state.
>The syria strike was great, but Israel should have done it, they are the original superpower of the region, "and because we are running away from our identity we don’t realize that we are the solution."

Inspiration vid
youtube.com/watch?v=I5HcGXWD1zs

Article for more info
dailywire.com/news/16162/interview-moshe-feiglin-original-opponent-kassy-dillon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0
youtube.com/watch?v=rtyLoxqEQiM
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Feiglin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No more foreign aid by the USA to Israel
now just no more dual Israel citizens in american politics and im on board

/ourjew/?

Does he decry mass immigration into other western countries anywhere?

He said Trump bringing back defense of national values and borders is good so I guess he isn't pushing for open borders

inb4 he conveniently shoots himself twice in the back of the head while asleep on a hiking trip

Hopefully pallywood gets BTFO

also, another policy of them

>FUCK THE UN, FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

I want to believe.

((((((MOSHE))))))(((((((FEIGLIN))))))
holy shit if that shit ain't the most jewish name i've ever heard i don't know what it is

We only need to meme them so they defeat (((Bibi))) and the Mossad deep state and antizio rabblerousers

Inb4 this is one of the orthodox jews.

annexing Gaza would be stupid. They should annex the West Bank and deport everybody associated with Islamism to Gaza.

they explain it

most arabs want to leave anyway, so just give them the money so they fuck off, and the good ones can stay

you should only be worried that they'll all try to move to germoney, or to france to get mad gibs from macaroni

How much of a chance does he have though? I don't know much about Israel internal politics

>most arabs want to leave anyway
How neat, we can take them in

>the good ones
You mean the ones who haven't still been born?
There's no such thing as a good muslim.
Will Bibi even run?

he just created this party, but he was a member of likud who got fed up with bibi's cuckoldry and pussy-faggoty ways, so he may be their own establishment-destroyer tho

bibi will keep running until he loses m8, he's been in power for years
I know, when jordan and egypt send their people, they are not sending their best. They're murderers, they're terrorists, but some of them, I believe, are good people

you mean one of those based jews?

The ones who haven't been born or don't know nor care for their religion.
You don't understand, stormfags will push for the exact opposite of what you're doing, they'll call you a "kike, chosen" and so forth for even bothering about it.
They want the degeneracy (((they))) spread around the world to hit them in full force, same as sandmonkeys and everything else, they don't differentiate between that (((jew))) or that jew, it's in the same basket for everyone I've ever spoked with, they end up siding with leftists just to fuck that country over, they want it to be wiped of the map and those fucking jews spreading everywhere and turning into commies to push this garbage all around the world again.
So you're in some kind of crossroad here friend.

Gaza is prime ocean front property, Achmed...

getting the filthy muslims out of it will be sweet.

not all arabs are muslims

and there's the druze and shiet too, not just arabs

and yes stormfags are retarded

>Annex the west bank and gaza, give the people three choices: serve in the IDF and become citizens, become permanent residents (if they aren't terrorists), get money to help you relocate somewhere else
desu thats souns pretty sensible and kinda ok asuming they end up acting fair dont try to jew palis

Yes, I'm aware, not all arabs are muslims, the majority of them are persians, and they are 1.6 billion around the world.
But they are all the same to me, if the balance of power is broken over there it will be Iran doing the exact same thing as Saudi Arabia, therefore all of them should die anyway.

it also increases their EEZ
and thei would still be like 80% jewish by 2035

It's the perfect solution, except for the UN and globakeks chimping out

I mean the arabs in jewland. The others will keep doing the same shit they always do

>The others will keep doing the same shit they always do
Correct, and will the jews stop doing the same thing they always do?
Not pointing out (((their))) own just because they're "family/brother jewish"?
Your solution, and everything you spoke, if the answer for my question is yes, doesn't help anybody.

>but in practice, it was cost over 1 trillion shekels
Being on Sup Forums so much made me forget that "shekels" are unironically Israel's currency

>jews living iin israel with no american shekels and fighting their own wars is bad goy
me 2 m8
Yisrael ben Moshe

Most muslims are indonesians.

>Jews receiving help to improve their own country will stop jewing other parts of the world
Now, this, is funny, "goy".
Nothing against them stop grabbing money from the United States of America.
I'm just saying that in long terms you have to provide more information from what you've spoke.

I meant in the region.

>EU, USA, UK and Russia's hands are brown

Remember NEVER EVER trust a kike.

There's no way this Jew is getting there with those kind of positions.

nigga that's yellow
SILENT
I
L
E
N
T

MAJORITY
A
J
O
R
I
T
Y

This

Is this kike day?

No?

BTW Here's another vid of him laying down his proposals. Turn the captions on and see how the libtard reporter can't stop the silent majority from walking all over PC BS to make Israel great again
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2-4cSEZy0

Even Trump is not brave enough to speak this uncuckedly

>Of U.S./Israel relations, Feiglin believes that the United States should cease funding to Israel, claiming “this so-called aid is much more of an American interest more than an Israeli interest” because the money from the aid is only permitted to be spent in the United States. Feiglin says Israel and the United States “have common interests and common values” but believes that the “relationship should be on the same level of two countries that respect and honor each other.”
Now that's something.

His plan also saves a lot of shekels and gives powers back to parents

He's literally Trump
"Arabs love me, Ok? They take my calls"
kek

>interdasting
Support (((greatest)) merchant ally

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

le ebic pic xDDD

occupy democrats next plz

>I-Israel is bad
>S-so we shouldn't fix the g-guy who'll fix it and kick (((bibi))) out

You FIDF shills are so fucking obvious

I found a Rabbi Shekel through Google kek!

When it's their election?
And by the way, if he pushes half of what he wants, Israel will have attacks once again, tough ones, and who do you think they'll ask for help?
You're possibly jewish, but I don't think this guy is the solution, he said he's not even religious, so he basically don't understand the problem, and he didn't touched many other questions on this interview.

>enemy of my enemy...
>this newfag

With Jews you lose. That's all you need to know.

fuck off kike

sage

For the record this guy has no chance, Israel is already putting itself first under Netanyahu, Israel is in pretty good shape so political revolution is unlikely

>Those who fight against us should be killed, should be dead. Those who launch those rockets against kindergatens and so on, should be shot. Those who want to leave, more than 60% of them, should have our help to leave. Those who want to stay, can stay
FAKE NEWS BTFO. Israel has to WIN.

More
>Time to stop receiving aid from the US
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Jcy7ykqvI&index=40&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Moshe Feiglin the extremist? Fake news hates him, first sign he's /ourguy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hTYTi2ZPcBc&index=46&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
>Israel Must Be Sovereign. MIGA. Feiglin tackles race-baiting ar*bs
youtube.com/watch?v=AaxxawM7nX4
>Wolf Blitzer interviews Moshe Feiglin on his plan for Gaza. Fake Media hates him

he has other interviews in english in his channel
He very clearly says this is a religious war, for ex
youtube.com/watch?v=DLU4kz-BpqY&index=5&list=PL6hHmsoNwUef6sBfkynhqu4ePtklojrNd
And israel btfo all ar*bs without support in 1967 and they can do it again. No one gives a single fuck about cisjordanian and gazan arabs, they just use it like argies use the falklands, to focus their citizens' attention in far away problems
nice argument
what part of his plan do you object to? do you want australia to give money to Israel too?

>Political revolution
It just seems he wants to do what Bibi usually just talk about, the only thing he spoke about was the foreign aid that should be cut and most burguers would welcome, not sure about anything else though, I don't live in the place.

So basically he wants to set the stage for the antichrist to return and kick off the great war? Cool. At least there won't be an America or W Europe any more.

>D-drumpf can't win
>

He'll also have a more open party where the people select who's elected, not party bosses, and will enact market-based reforms and make citizens freer from the growing police state break the conditioning aaaaaaagh

#FeiglinMissile

FUCKING BASED

Let's make the middle east great again.

You mean domino effect aussiebro.

AIDF plz

How about the Pali refugees who are living in shitzones in Arab countries?

you want an argument then?
okay ill give you an argument
This guy is pro-greater israel, expansion of the power of israel is never a good thing. why the fuck do you think its a good idea to have israel controlling the middle east? In addition to that he is anti-syria, essentially he is just another big israeli warmonger that wants to fight the international bankers wars for them. I will put no support into letting israel ruin the middle east even more than it already has.
you are obviously just a shill for this guy so theres really no point in this. You will almost definitely ignore this because you know what you are saying is bullshit.

>FUCK YEAH GO TRUMP LETS STEAMROLL THOSE EVIL CENTRAL BANK DENYING MUDSLIME SCUM!!!

this thread is utter horse shit

They arent real refugees anymore. Just pawns in the arabs PR game and act as a tool to distract their own citizens from their real problems.

The jewish refugees from arab countries are all israeli citizens now, but the good arab states didn't do shit. If anything they should help them get actuam rights in Jordan since they're already a majority

Or they can be given the same options, besides moving away

The only way to make "Israel" great again is glass that whole country and leave it absolutely depopulated.

This isnt greater Israel, it's actual Israel. Greater Israel would go from sea to sea

You fags get all butthurt over muh israel is getting our monies and muh oil wars, but when a guy appears wanting IGTOW he's bad too.

Face it, Israel is to some of you what whitey is to BLM. When they fuck off and deal with their problems you'll have no one to blame for voters' decadence and retardation

Well, you convinced yourself, best of wishes.
That jew on the video seem realist.
But I still believe the whole Africa and Middle East should become a nuclear swamp.

More positions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Feiglin

Based as fuck. More redpilled than euro nationalists

this post is advanced autism
you think expanding israel (annexing palestine) is not similar at all to expanding israel (greater israel)?
that is a fallacy. It is best for israel to be isolationist in the middle east, there is absolutely no reason for it to gain more power than it already has.
>oil wars
thats how i know you are either a shill or extremely retarded. no fag here still believes those wars are fought purely over "oil", its about banking, and globalist control.
>Face it
face what? theres nothing to face when every line you type makes less sense than the last.
>When they fuck off and deal with their problems
by annexing palestine and expanding influence, control, and general power in the middle east?
>you'll have no one to blame for voters' decadence and retardation
this is a logical non-sequitur, why would israels problems have any effect on voters decadence?

as i said before,
utter horse shit

Godamn now those are some racist as fuck policies

>1 and 2 are fake news
>3
>controlling your land is expansion

>why would israels problems have any effect on voters decadence
T-the joos did this!!1!!!

Keep giving your money to Israel and policing the middle shit goyim

Oh noes, le ebil racists are taking over. Fuck blumpt and fuck nationalist people
Quick, find jewish macaroni and make Israel Sweden

If I had an israeli passport I would prefer him to bibi if only because he isn't obese.

>implying jews only exist in israel and only cause problems in the western world because israel has problems
hahahahah this level of autism made me kek, you are bad at this.

>1 and 2 are fake news
"nice argument"

>implying gaining control of land you currently dont control is not expansion
you are a smart guy.

>Keep giving your money to Israel and policing the middle shit goyim
why are you even PRETENDING to fit in here, you clearly dont.
move this shit to r/neocons maybe you will get a bit more support

made me physically cringe, lurk more please

No. I don't believe lauding one ruler of the artificial fiefdom over another is a valid choice.

I object entirely to the existence of Israel.
I do not believe in the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to the JQ.

go back to plebbit kike lover

moshe feiglin is a great man

>Stop pretending "Israel" is anything but fake news. They're called "kikes"

Based Israel im a trump maga proudboi from /r/the_donald. I love Israel and based Trump. PRaise kek

"Hitler was an unparalleled military genius. Nazism promoted Germany from a low to a fantastic physical and ideological status. The ragged, trashy youth body turned into a neat and orderly part of society and Germany received an exemplary regime, a proper justice system and public order. Hitler savored good music. He would paint. This was no bunch of thugs. They merely used thugs and homosexuals."
Man lefties really went to town and smeared him when he said it. I am a secularist and I am considering voting for him

Meme it

hahaha and now he goes quiet after i called him out on all his bullshit.

cancer thread

fuck off leb

if you think annexing the west bank = greater israel you are a fucking retard.

>if you think annexing the west bank = greater israel you are a fucking retard.
good to know im not a fucking retard by your standards.
annexing the west bank is israeli expansion, never said it was greater israel
regardless, its bad

You state it axiomatically, now defend it

Foreign aid to Israel is a bribe not to BTFO muzzies. Stop sucking the tit and kick them the fuck out. No power ow water to gaza. Out, out roaches

>>The syria strike was great,
Well then he's a cunt. Hope Russia nukes ~Israel if this guy gets in.

(((דאָנאַלד טראַמפּ)))

i state what axiomatically?
that israeli expansion is bad?
that is somewhat of an "axiom" in this place but if y ou would like me to explain it i will, because i can.
Israel is the root of a large amount of the tensions in the middle east, through agencies like Mossad they pit arab states against each other and israel has done this in the interest of international financiers. Israel as a nation is simply another example of globalist imperialism. Israel has essentially "colonized" middle eastern states such as libya, iraq and afghanistan to name a few. Israel has "colonized" these nations in the interest of the world financial elites. Supporting israel means supporting these same elites.

>falling for the false enemy
muslims are not a problem so long as they stay in their own countries. and if you prefer israeli control over the middle east over native muslim control you SERIOUSLY need to lurk more, either that or leave this place forever.

I disagree with many of your base assumptions but GJ at least you defend your views without meming

Shut up with your bullshit. No evidence. We see through (((your))) tricks

oh god, sounds like someones first day!
don't worry you will fit in better with a bit of practice :--^)
how much do they pay you btw?

Vote for me goyim
>No vote for me goyim , that jew uses jewish tricks
Not true goyim vote for me

Arab or russkie. Who even cares what you think? Obvious shill