What generation are you?

I'm a GenZfag, you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw0M2w0WG08&t=72s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty sure in the next years people will assume gen z as everyone born after 2k
so yeah a millenial, fuck it

1992, woooooo.

There's nothing wrong with being a millennial

Unless you're proud of it

Gen Z characteristics
1. Raised primarily in the post 9-11 era
2. Source of culture based in the internet
Most people have 'reliable' memories starting at 3-5 years old, this puts us at a birth range going as far back as 95.
I think 1995 is an appropriate Generation boundary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pw0M2w0WG08&t=72s Proud to be born 96.

95-97 I think. I was born in '94, and my girlfriend and brother were both born in '96, and it's like they're both right on the cusp of being Millennial/Gen Z.
I think it's possible to identify an actual cutoff point, and you're right that memories of 9/11 are an important part.

See, I dont remember anything about 9/11 other than mild annoyance.

I was sick with pinkeye on 9/11(born 1990) and missed class for 2 days. All I remember was being mad that Cartoons werent on foxbox and went to play my Dreamcast/PS2 all day. When I got back to school, noone was talking about it any more because 6th graders in a town of 650 people in the deep south.

'97 so i guess Gen Z

>1. Raised primarily in the post 9-11 era
Most people outside of the US born after 95 don't even know what 911 is.

Trads

Gen x.
I'm old and I remember when the Internet was the information superhighway

Gen Z

1998 so gen Z

Millennials are fucking dipshits; I can't stand this pussy generation

t. non-dipshit Millenial

>1995

>Born too late to experience the Reich
>Born too early to witness the establishment of Aryan Space Colonies
>Born just in time to be part of Generation Zyklon

Everyone keeps assigning "generations" differently. The most common I've seen is Gen Y(Millennials: those still underage at the turn of the millennium) 1982-1999, Gen Z: Born 2000-

Who determines which is the standard?

I'm 98 too but I feel my generation have more millenial traits than GenZ traits. What's been you experience user?

I remember 9/11 very well despite being born in 1998 so what does this make me?

a liar?

Fuck off you cunt just because you don't remember your early days doesn't mean everyone can't

It's a mixed bag for me, i don't remember about 9/11 itself but i do remember people talking about it afterwards so it still left an impact on me.
I didn't have a computer nor video games until i was 8 but i spent a lot of time on it afterwards.
It's like i grew up in some kind of transitory period when i experienced both the millenial and the gen z aspect

Gen Z I believe it starts around 96 though I was born in 97 95ers are definitely millennial's

>3 years old at most during 9/11
>remembers 9/11
nah dude you probably just remember an early anniversary of it

Gen Y niggers!

1992, a mix between Y and Z. I remember 911 and the advent of the war on terror.

>all those gen z kids
No wonder this website has gone to shit since the last few years.

Tradition is cancer, the younger the better.
1998 here

tBh you probably just have a fake memory of it, they're weirdly common in early ages. I distinctly remember seeing myself from a 3rd-person view when I fell down as a kid and got stitches for my first time, but that's clearly not the case. the more you think about these early/emotional memories, the more they change in your mind. memory is fucking weird man, sorry.

1964 here.

Hey grandpa, are you a wizard?

98 also. Everybody I know is absolutely hating life unironically, I thought it was just a meme but its actually happening. Its mostly not having any sense of direction, thanks to this overly liberal degenerate society.

The only thing keeping people from destroying everything is the comfort of living we have. But enjoying alcohol and comic book movies can only go so far, my generation thirsts for fulfilment but don't know where to find it. We are just the type of consumers that globalist elite want, we know we are indoctrinated but we won't do anything about it.

Gen Y here

>goal and a achievement oriented
Couldn't be farther than the truth. I do think at times how much I let my generation down.

1984 motherfuckers

we lived in the last few years before the internet so we remember what it was like back then

and it sucked

hey
that chart is wrong
i dont have niggerhair

GEN Z according to this graph (1997)

I'm was born in 1992 but I came from a third world shithole. Internet became a big thing in 2003 - 2004, and it was available most of the time in cafes or with a shitty dial up kind of thing. How and when was the internet introduction in your countries?

Is GenZ a nig?

As a modern German, you're supposed to suck nigger cock until all the pubes get caught in your hair.

Gen Y is literally the worst generation to ever grace the Earth. A generation of special snowflakes, SJWs and other easily triggered leftist scum.

Even in Russia?

what comes after z?
a?
1?

>dividing people into generations
lol cucks, there is only one relevant division of population
>good goyim
>bad goyim
Which are you?

Would be considered gen "Y" as I was born in 1993, however I feel way closer to the "Z" profile

GenZ but basically GenY too, cutoff point

Gen A

Gen Zyklon is far less cucked

'triggering feminists' is very popular amongst guys in highschool at the moment.

Really do you though or do you just like that gen z is more conservative

Born in 98 so GenZyklonB

Gen Y but more like a Trad I'm tired of all these fags walking around looking at their phones always on kike book or snapchat or instascam. I think I would much rather live in a world without this faggotry.

I wish cell phones were made illegal, and that everyone in sillicon valley was lined up and knee capped.

Gen X.

Not listed.

>tfw gen Y

Tail end of Gen Y.

nigger how could you escape that shit? It was on TV for like 2 months straight, there was American flags everywhere.

I was off school for year-round schedule and still heard about it non-stop. Born 1990 too

generation z is post year 2.000 not 1995 lol

just check the age gap idiots

what for? to have to deal with you social parasitism ?

Im on the phone many times even to avoid other people, bless technology just saying

enjoy your ignorance, but as they say ignorance is a bliss

Traditionalist here, but only because I built a time machine

1996 so generation z

upboat if u listen 2dis music even if ure12 #hatemygen

97 as well favelamang

At least you have the tenacity to get and keep a job, even one at Wal-Mart.

I'm also Gen Y and I'm a degenerate college dropout NEET living with my widowed father. The thought of getting any job nauseates me. I can't think of a single career field that interests me in the slightest.

Shit, my goddamn leisure activities barely interest me anymore. The only thing keeping me from offing myself is lack of access to a firearm (my old man is a bleeding heart liberal and I have a suicide attempt on record that would make purchasing one a hassle).

You're leaps and bounds ahead of many others of this generation, believe me.

January 1994 master race.

How many of agree that millenials are better than the so called greater generation(1901-1924)?

it's a just that you are in college, the feeling will go away.

You probably get bux though so you're fine.

You're one special snowflake

I don't, actually. Unless I'm mistaken, I think I have too much money saved up to qualify for monthly stipends from the government. I don't have autism or any visible disability; just severe depression and anxiety.

I am on Medicaid though, and thank god for that. When I attempted suicide, the bill for my surgery came out to something like $28,000 and I paid $0 of that.

>How do we call this new generation? A? 1?
>No, let's start with X and work down from there.
>Brilliant idea.

Did they not expect people to be born past 1994?

Gen X reporting in b

I remember my PM showing me this bullshit in some management book he had to read. That pic is at least practical. The one he showed me basically said GenY employees have authority issues, don't value work etc.

Not sure how teaching Managers to stereotype people by age is productive.

>tfw January 1994 but digital native, fast decision maker and highly connected

Boomers came up with this shit, what did you expect

no idiot you are not gent z , generation z is post year 2000

If you are born post year 2000 your are at max 17 years old

what year were you born ? check age gap

how can you say you are from a generation that is almost 1 decade younger then you

fuck off old fag

1996 kid here, I'm going to either join the army or become a cop after I finish college.

you guessed worng , because you are a millenium

98, Gen Z

ok so whats is the name of the generation born in 2001 ?

wow is this young or old for Sup Forums?

God damn all this gen z here. Youngfags get out reee.
89 here

My memories kicked in properly when I was a few months short of three years old so it's not impossible.

you mean, you remember when there was no internet

I was born in a horse piddle

1988 master race reporting in.

Late Boomer raised by two Trads who 1. grew up in The Depression and 2. old man fought in WW2. Strength for life.

Gen Z faggot, read the fucking jpg at the top your moor rape baby.

This. 88 here. Kiddos get out! Reeeee!

Does explain a lot though doesn't it?

I'm gen Z, my generation is shit I know but then again we have 3 generations of Marxism behind us what the fuck do you cunts expect

I'm sure he does, as do I.

Gen Y

'96 here, so born in a blurry area between Y and Z. I'd much rather be part of Gen Zyklon - fuck millennials.

>makes generic excuse for why hes so shit
>wtf do you expect
not a heck of a lot actually. and it makes me sad

you are the faggot idiot, because you are saying that people born before year 2.000 are generation z.

ma nigga

1986, Millenial.

Over 30 and still on the chans.