Deal with it, Texas

Deal with it, Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/news/study-ranks-houston-most-unsafe-city-for-women-in-the-country-8764227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit it's not like Houston is going full Detroit mode and everyone is moving to the suburbs or anything

by everyone i mean white people

Houston is also the shittiest city in Texas. Coincidence? I think not.

Thank you huricanne Katrina

houston has been a pretty diverse place for a long time, lots of black and spics, glad i dont live there anymore

>most diverse
>only two races there are whites and spics
Wow, yeah don't even try to fucking hide the fact that diversity = anti white

Hello dallasfag.

It got worse after Katrina. Fucking niggers. Regardless, race relations aren't as bad here as other cities. Riots, protests and shit are unheard of besides the usual faggots being faggots. We've all got too many problems of our own to care really

I live in Houston. It's a fucking shithole.
>Extremely high poverty rate
>Insanely high crime rate
>The central hub for human trafficking
>One of the most diverse gang areas
>City is so incompetent that they almost laid off 1,700-2,200 HPD and HFD personnel because they can't handle their budgets

There is no reason to praise this ass end of a city.

Is there anywhere in the western world where whites aren't being conquered?

Terrorist attack in houston in 3...2...1...

Jews pull this in all white countries! It's a white genocide.

>deal with it
>well OK then.

Hey America?
One trump please! With extra ICE

deport them deal with it texas

New Orleans native here. I spent some time in Houston after Katrina and I was so glad to get out of Houston and go back to my shitty city. Because as bad as nola is Houston was even worse. Sure we've got violent nig nogs, but most of the crime in the city is isolated to black ghettos and if you stay out of those areas there are a lot of nice things here. Houston is just a big sprawling mess, with their own savage niggers plus Mexicans everywhere who don't even speak English and crime everywhere, not just in isolated pockets.

She is right. Houston fucking blows. I need to move back to waco

houstonpress.com/news/study-ranks-houston-most-unsafe-city-for-women-in-the-country-8764227

>deal with it
Are they actually daring us to use gas chambers now

Yeah I live here. Is this supposed to be a slap in the face? Houston has been the most diverse city in the country for a very long time now.

Stupid whore.

hahah super based dude! Glad to see my fellow pede here on Sup Forums/POL-Politically Incorrect Edit: Thanks for the Gold Kind Stranger!

You say diverse, I say plagued.

Sure thing.

Oh wow imagine that only like 400,000 people live in the Katy area now because of this shit. It's not even white flight it's literally anyone who's tired of having their car stolen every other weekend

No seriously, Texas. Please deal with it.

THOSE ARE YOUR NIGGERS
TAKE THEM BACK REEEEEEEEE

>Genocide
>Deal with it

k...

when will we strike back?
i think its time

I am leaving Texas permanently in a year or so. Fuck this state. T. Native Texan

>tfw your beloved city of industry and oil will become a liberal shithole within your lifetime because people just can't escape the short-term thinking meme