I just arrived at the Frankfurt airport and this is hanging in the MALE bathrooms. Germoney is beyond cucked

I just arrived at the Frankfurt airport and this is hanging in the MALE bathrooms. Germoney is beyond cucked.

>please don't piss all over the toilet seats and floor with your sprinkle tinkle
>FUCKIN KEKS

Piss on the floor to show them

>he wants piss all over the floor

i pee like this, the pissing sound really bothers me

rip it down and flush it down

roastie detected

sounds like the perfect opportunity to piss all over the seat and floor. you need to do it Hans, think of all the other germans your piss will uncuck.

Since when did the Fatherland turn into Non-binary ciswhatever personland? You guys are beyond fucked.

And what 3rd world shithole that doesn't have pissoirs in public bathrooms are you from?

Some borderline 3rd world trashland, where the insecure bitchboys ("men") can't handle a pissoir because *gasp* someone might see their tiny benis?

sit down to pee and stop whining,
also let muslims procreate with your female german counterparts
refusing to do so is a microaggression.
SUBMIT.

I always get splash back on my pants when I don't sit down to pee

This is literally how traps are made.

>I pee like this
Are you Larry David?

I piss like that if I think I may have to shit. Sometimes it is just gas.

It's a reasonable request if they have some sort of urinal. If not they can go fuck themselves.

I'm not circumcised and i'm not going to pull my foreskin back to piss if it's inside a fucking toilet bowl. I'll pee on the floor like a real man thank you very much

Just use the fucking urinal, that's what it's for.

Even white supremacist MRA skinheads don't want to sit in your stinking piss when they have to take a shit.

I piss sitting in my own home 100% of the time. Much cleaner that way. Same if I am a guest in someone's house and the toilet is clean.

In public fuck it.

>pissing standing up means you're a man
you probably pull your pants down to you ankles too.

white as the driven snow neet, and even i have the decency to sit down before i take a piss someplace that isn't my own home

>I can't pee in the pissoir!! MOM!! PEOPLE ARE WATCHING ME!!!!11"

faggot

You're a faggot if you don't pee sitting down.
As you can clearly see by the figures, the guy standing up is susceptible for ass-rape, while the guy sitting down, his butt is protected from anal intrusion.

urinal is sexist, no exclusively male item should be allowed to exist

Do you wipe afterwards too?

It's just waiting to be pissed at. Show them that you can!

SIT DOWN

>>pissing standing up means you're a man

It does though.

Upright pissing master race here. Keep emulating women, it'll get you far for sure.

What?!

Are you telling me you're not an underage kiddo who's been wearing the same pair of jeans for years and you don't like walking into a cubicle to splash piss on your pants?

Whaaaaat?!

Are you in the right place? Because in case you haven't noticed, this thread is for bragging about pissing on your pants in public and walking around with piss-stained jeans like you're 3 years old

Piss is sterile you stupid fucks.

A real man gets completely naked to used the bathroom.

feels good man

Do if from five feet away

And he plays with his own nipples too.

Seriously hard to believe how one webcomic, one panel, would end up having so much influence on the world.

That door moving position still bugs me...

I'd piss on the walls then, nobody tells me how I should piss

Germs are not allowed to piss like men, holy crap

Its not playing if its just a simple adjustment.

I actually do this, I can't sit in the toilet with clothes on when I shit. Dunno why, just can't. Even have done it in public restrooms

CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

They have this at my work

KYfag here. Had a german exchange student from Hamburg, Germany live with me for a year ~5yr ago. Never peed standing. Never. Said it was dirtty. I'm assuming this is (((them))) again?

They are urinals, why would you go into a cabin when you go for a piss?

That's because of your paki problem

My mother told me not to do it as far as I remember. I once heard in TV that the majority of men take their morning piss standing. However, most men brought up in the 90s don't do it. So it's mostly mothers execising their power on their sons and fathers not intervening.

Fuck yes. I'm so alpha I shit standing up too

>Some Marxist put up a fake PSA
If you didn't rip it down your mother will die tonight.

Why do they even need a message like this? Just remind the guys to lift the seat and there won't be a problem for those who need to do a #2.

you have too many Asians at your work, especially Chinese or Indians

piss isn't sterile, that is a meme son
your body flushes plenty of bacteria and virus in urine

A real man only pees when he is completely naked in a vagina.

I always sit when I piss. I spend most of the day standing up and enjoy sitting. Fight me.

Piss may be sterile but the exit of your urethra isn't. Any urine that exits your penis is not sterile.

that's what you think

Piss on the sign.

wait what?
people do that, and its not a meme?

It's bad for you, dude.

saw this in Iceland.

Roastie doesn't mean non-white you fucking tool. Go the fuck back.

they used to be great nation

This triggers Sup Forums
Listen OP piss all over the seat and floor for the fatherland. That will show 'em

I don't get why people are so upset. Have you tried pissing with your dick hrad?

You spray all over the place. And so is it with Germans, seeing that they have constant erections getting raped in the ass by Merkels migrants.

If you sit down to piss you're a literal gayboys arse

It's sterile. They make soap from urine dummy. It's ammonia.

>not wiping your dickhead after pissing

What?

It's called a urinal man.

When I was a little kid I always had this irrational fear that a poo poo monster might try to enter my butt while I poo.
It took years off my childhood to go to psychological therapy daily to fix myself and go to the bathroom without shivering or always standing up to look whats in the toilet every 1 second so I don't accidentally cover myself in pee and feces or skip going to the bathroom in school because of fear.
Now It resurfaced because of that pic you posted, thanks.

>tfw have to go to the bathroom for poo poo in a while

This is why Japan has nice things

The appropriate action in such a situation is to unironically rip it off, put it in a toilet bowl, pee on it and not flush. Poo too depending on your devillishness.

ahaha

I bet a women is in charge of getting that up there.

look at this toilet sitting cuck and laugh. Like a little girl sitting there afraid to let the eagle fly not manly like americans who soar along the stall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fact that it's at an airport should be a clue. I would assume Germans know how to piss in a straight line, so they probably had to put those up as a result of all the shitskin in Germany who barely know what a toilet is.

I'd say they are cucked but there are so many refugees, if they don't tell them its designated pissing hole, they will just go on the floor.

Of course they do. That other guy pissed all over the seat so they are not going to sit in that.

seen a pic on here of a downy doing that

If this company would be yours, would you not wish that men were sitting while pissing? Come on it is logical. Only because there is a sign it doesn't mean we actually do it...

At home and friends house I always sit, from respect and for cleaner toilets.

might as well wear a skirt at this point

Reminder

Do you get out of the shower to take a piss too?

Fucken fag

Squat shit is best shit.

I sit down to piss cause I can't be arsed to wipe the seat when I miss.

then lift it up like every other man does you trog

what is this was actually like truly illegal to piss standing up in Germany???

I think at this point you people are beyond saving.

I wouldn't sit down on a public toilet seat unless I had diarrhea.

I can't wait for the virtue signalling by lefty politicians telling us all how this makes them more of a man.

If I saw that, I'd piss all over the stall. Everywhere but the bowl. Don't tell me how to handle my own dick, you totalitarian communist fucks.

or you can just walk away if its a public bathroom

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong.

there is pissoires in most public toilets if you want to do that

I piss sitting down at home, and standing up in public.

You forgot to mention the row of pissoirs where you can only piss standing you had to walk past to reach this sign

You do realize some women have benis too?

Biology disagrees. Gender traits are the result of what's between your legs, not in spite of.

there is no splashback with those
and if you hit the button fast enough you dont have to look at it either

Do they provide one-use toilet seats? You know, paper ones? Because if they do, it's okay, if they don't, fuck them.

Fuck off Hermann, you do not get to see my dick, donĀ“t be so gay!

>if you hit the button fast enough you dont have to look at it either

you're fooling no one Hans, we all know you have a good look.