What does Sup Forums think of Macedonia and those nigros greece

What does Sup Forums think of Macedonia and those nigros greece.

I don't think about it
and i shall continue to do so :3

white and based

You haven't done anything since Alexander, pic related.

We have a mad greek gypsy here.

you overestimate your trolling power, faggot

Since Alexander? American education not even once. Ancient Greek city state of Macedonia was about 95 percent within the borders of modern day Greece and not in this landlocked Slav shithole that's about to get annexed by Albania.

Literally an entire country LARPing as Macedonians, you should all be ashamed of yourselves you stupid cunts.

FYROM

a non-country

We have become independent and we have grown our economy. What ur seeing are the bigest acomplishments in our history.

.... but you didn't say that you've done anything since... cmon Philip

It was actualy the whole republic of Macedonia and half of todays greece

I believe FYROM is the appropriate term

"growing economy"
"our history"

nice one m8

Maybe after Phillips expansion, all of the actual Ancient Macedonian cities are within Greece relatively close to the water.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one cares tho...

Even before his expantion macedonia was around 80 percent in the rep. of Macedonia.

Of which there were few notable sites

And the rep. of Macedonia is much bigger and bulgeria is not that big. Get ur facts right.

Tito lied to you all. You have nothing to do with ancient Macedonia.

There was skupi, stobi aswell as other cities, those are just some of them.

How are their women?

Ι will explain macedonia in real life example
>you are Giorgos
>you live in nice apartment
>you get a nicer apartment
>Tataros inhabits your apartment after it becomes a wreck
>Tataros think he is now Giorgos
>Tataros in fight with his brother because he keeps saying he was born in an orphanage from Giorgos' parents

As an Iranian....

YOU DESTROYED ACHAEMENID PERSIA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Even if we gave you the benefit of doubt, you subhuman monkeys did not arrive in the Balkan peninsula until the later parts of the 7th century CE.

Alboniggers have a better chance at larping as Ilyrians than you have as ancient Macedonians. Be proud of your Bulgarian heritage, a fine nation with proud people.

I fucking love these threads

t. greek american

Cheap and great

Fuck off Gap an Elf

been there twice. very nice country, very nice people

pay debts

I am Greek.

Yup, much better then the poorest country in europe, Greece.

Weirdly they never talk about how the Roman province of Macedonia, Byzantine theme of Macedonia, ottoman Macedonia were just huge pieces of the Balkans and that doesn't make all the random peasants living there 1500 years later inheritors of Alexander. It was just a vague name used by huge portions of the Balkans by different empires. This identity just synchronizes with Yugoslav "Macedonia," Thats why it's exclusionary to everything outside of it being Macedonia, Even actual Greeks in the region who speak a language that's a direct descendant of alexanders language.

Balkans are fucking weird.

Proud sons of Alexander

Hahaha

If you honestly think you are better off than Greece we only have to compare incomes and infrastructure.

don't embarrass yourself like that, Dmitri

FUCK OFF

TPИ MOPETA

That feeling when Greece is the largest investor in your country and has significantly higher GDP per capita even now

> What does Sup Forums think of The Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia

Fixed that for you buddy.

Teal greeks dont even have a problem with macedonia. Greeks in athens are actualy pretty nice. The problem aare those that thik macedonia is greek and that Alexander was greek.

I don't

that's quite a compliment, coming from switzerland

The arrival of the Turks and the Slavs really made ethnic identity in the Balkan a difficult thing to define.

I feel sorry for these people. Tito robbed then of their Bulgar identity and cloaked them with a lie to justify his claims on Aegean Macedonia.

Real

You spell Greece 2 times

YOU_IRL

Also, I used to work with this Macedonian lady. She was so fucking hot. I really wanted to follow through with Alexander's wishes and unite Persian and Macedonians together by pumping my seed into her. But she was already married.

A

FUCKING

BURD

>Turkish rape babies
>Macedonian
Good good goy

you wouldn't know, too poor to travel

Wait, you don't think Alexander was Greek?
There are so many historical records of the Macedonians being Greek. All their names have linguistic meaning in Greek. He spread Koine Greek from Greece to India. How do you explain this? They spoke Greek and worshipped Greek gods.

Hello my Ancient Macedonian (Slav) friend!

>You spell Greece 2 times

WEW

>Map of Ancient Greek Macedonia
>From Former Yugoshit of Macedonia

Do you not realize that your country has no claim to Alexander's heritage? Keep your grimy slav hands off western history.

Wait, which debt is he supposed to pay? The Greek one or the American one (it's fucking HUGE). Or both?

>volen
cringe tbqh

Yeah and you have nothing to do with it.You are slavs and a bulgarian in denial.

Enjoy being rape by albos lel

SEND MORE FUCKING MAKAROVS

seriously the east german ones are drying up and the Russian ones are fucking trash

Turk detected. Are you angered Volen will remove you?

This.

Why did they even name it Macedonia?

That's like me claiming "WE WUZ ABORINGAL N SHEEEET" just because I am now on land they once lived on despite the fact I my ancestors came from thousands of miles away.

>Macedonia
I should fuck your mouth for implying that you're a real country.

Not to mention the Seleucid and Indo-Greeks called themselves Greeks.

>Bulgar wants to fuck a man's mouth

boy never saw that coming

And somehow this guy will never understand that his tiny country creates propaganda. I don't know how it's possible for them to not be suspicious or notice that all of this nonsense is for the creation of an identity where one is actually lacking.

tbf neither does any country in the region.
We're talking about a region that's changed hands many times thought history, was subject to economic and demographic changes and that shit was over 2000 years ago.
These threads usually devolve into a WE WUZ pissing contest in trying to claim to be direct dependents of people long gone.

>Jesus you fuck write haha like the Shiptars. Fkin niggers.

I hate Turks so much

That's not even a stereotype, Dwayne.

Who the fuck cares about who conquered something 3000 years ago? You're literally at time same tier with Ottomanist niggers here.

Are polish makarovs any good?

That's pretty accurate, to be honest.

Greese
>JUST

>дaвaй вoлeнe ниe cмe c тeбe
>ти щe вкycиш тиквeнoтo ceмe
He cucked for Boiko Bei.

>spend all day thinking about Alexander

>Albanians literally taking over

We speak the same language and we have the same religion for nearly 2000 years. If anyone is justified to start WE WUZering it's us.

I don't know, but a Greek poster on Sup Forums is here seemingly 24/7 and does nothing but post about how much he hates gays and posts gore. Like, talk about a one track mind.

I'd say ελλάς has a pretty solid claim to the Hellenistic empire, no?

At least he's doing something with his all. Can't say that about the majority of Sup Forums

>If anyone is justified to start WE WUZering it's us.
But the United States is actually the successor to the legacy of Rome. We get to be WE IZing

More legitimacy than Macedonia, at least Greeks fought a war for their independence. Only a people who know the land and the culture and the heritage does not belong to them will not bother to fight for it.

>thinks Volen is a nationalist
Lmfao there are no nationalists parties here, fatso. And the ones we do have are full of mongoloids.

i love you guys
but as long as you continue to WUZ, there is no hope for you
the albanians will devour you, and yet still you continue sperging out with this shit

you have to come to common sense and stop with this crineging

I might go to skopje in fall, how fucked am i?
also i am white

Why is it so dark-skinned? Have you ever seen a BulgARYAN?

This desu, you've got a kosovo 2: electric boogaloo at your door step and instead of making threads about it or making people come to your side, instead you are dividing and conquering instead.

not only is he a BulgAryan warrior of christ, based Volen has a god tier taste in women too

You mean culturally? It's the first time i hear that.

Are you for real? Volen is the embodiment of what it means to be controlled opposition.
>pic related
WHEN?

>pic related
when ***

They are far too stupid for this.

Majmune jedan glibavi, da ti jebem mater.

It is for imbeciles like you that we Balkanites can't have nice things. When is it that you Serbulgarian fuckwads will understand that absolutely NO ONE except yourselves will ever acknowledge or - God beware - accept your self imposed delusion that you had ANYTHING to do with Alexander. Like, how fucking stupid can you trashy cunts be? I honestly hope that soon the Albanians, Bulgars, Greeks and Serbs will pick your god damn ((((country)))) apart as you deserve and that Tito's practical joke #2 ( "Muslims by ethnicity" being #1) finally coming to its well deserved end.
I despise deluded retards like you, I honestly do. Look at your fucking city. Your entire neighborhood is laughing at you for trying to force some quasi, wanna-be antique aesthetic to a city that was redesigned with fine brutalist lines by one of the major architects of the time. You fuckers are probably even PROUD of your alpha-gypsy commissioning this sad excuse for state-sanctioned identity theft.
God you fyromas sicken me, and I'm not even Greek, Bulgar or Albanian. The only half-positive thing that you motherfuckers were ever and I mean E V E R good for was creating a nation-wide butthurt with your mere existence, possibly even rivaling the Serb in their butthurt inducing status by the late 90's. Ohhh I PRAY for the day you delusional pricks will get what's coming for you.

Fucking

accept

it.

You are a laughable excuse for a nation and you will end that way.

t. Montenigger

sorry i can't question a man who is married to a girl like this

Denica is a light 7 on a good day. I don't understand what you find attractive about her.

You are going to see an amazing country.

It won't be amazing because you are actually letting albos anschluss you and instead of doing something you are shitposting here about WE WUZ instead of making threads bringing the current situation to light. Get your shit together, this is literally kosovo v2.0 and all you do is day dream about being alexander and shieeeeeet.