Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9mFpTTiEYc&t=431s
youtube.com/watch?v=ycWERUKwx_k&t=4s
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862199729626787840
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862125275831828480
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/861767670366179329
youtube.com/watch?v=qLATSe1r8b0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont understand why you kangaroo niggers are always spamming this same shit about this hippopotamus. Is it because your water is tainted with too much radon or what?

You mean he will have to spend his millions from jewtube on healthcare???????

fake news

>he has a girlfriend and you dont

whats your excuse?

He replaced the mayonnaise with vanilla pudding for this video so please stop posting this image

It's good shilling though.

The fatass really needs to be put into a high risk pool and pay more in health care, end of story.

Well I'm not paying
Looks like he'll have to pay ... With his life

That's literally even worse. At least mayonnaise has more nutrients.

The helicopter will smack the wall, cuz inertia
Touching the ground is irrelevant.

it will move with the train, as its hovering in the air and the air is being moved with the train, I was almost tricked into thinking it would not have continuum of motion with the train because its not attached to it

you do know about the leaked emails/links proving they had a paid fetlife account used for "wifeswapping"(hotwife/cuckolding) when poodlecorp hacked his gmail and took over all of boogies online accounts right?

this is before the whole "why so insecure lel" twitter post with his wife and her "gay" friend. that dude was a ghost until people started to look at his logs/emails and he made the twitter post trying to quell people blasting his ass for it.

Boogie, you fat idiot. This isn't about YOU. We know YOU'RE rich. We know YOU pay a lot in taxes. We're using you to make a point about universal health care in general. The vast majority of people your size aren't rich. Our entire point is that this system is stealing from others to give to people who aren't necessarily making the right choice, and they're the only ones not suffering the consequences for it. Stop being obsessed with yourself. As long as you're the size you are with the visibility you have we're going to continue to use you to make a point.

>He has millions and we're stuck here

hey man people are already spending money on endangered species what's one more

STOP
POSTING
THIS
FAT
IRRELEVANT
CUNT!

This payment is acceptable

the helicopter should smack against wall, r-right? you must tell me!

How can a man become so morbidly obese... that will always slip my mind...

Who is this lard, does he have a job?

He's single-handedly the best argument against universal healthcare. Very relevant to this board. Isn't it time for your morning prayer anyway?

eat eat eat and do fuck all else

And? His girlfriend is also an obese drain on society just like him.

>who make healthcare memes about me

I mean....if that's a sentence that you actually say at some point in your life.....

leaf's got a point

No, is right

SOMEONE NEEDS TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!!! WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT?!?!?!??!?! I WILL JUST KEEP EATING MY MAYO EVEN THOUGH BEING MORBIDLY OBESE IS A MORE DANGEROUS RISK FACTOR FOR HEART ATTACK AND DEATH THAN SMOKING!!!!! PAY FOR MY MAYO TOO!!!!!

still fake news. such a fucking shame because there are PLENTY of legitimate reasons to hate this fat fuck.

Why pretend he's mad about healthcare instead? Just hate him because he's fat.

amerishits are retarded

depends on how fast the train starts moving
and I'm waiting for one of those rare girls who has a true fear of god, and hasn't been corrupted by the lies of the jews

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

If the helicopter doesn't change it's rotation, to still hover in the same place, the acceleration of the train will make it slide backwards. The helicopter doesn't produce forward or backwards acceleration, only up. The up direction is not an issue here, therefore the train will accelerate in relation to both ground and helicopter, while the helicopter will stay stationary with the ground until it smacks the back wall.

the train is it's own body, with it's own atmosphere separate from the Earth - you could say, in this instance. So the 'helicopter' plays by the train's rules. It's easier to think of it on a plane, like a jetliner - obviously the toy helicopter is not going to fling to the back of the jet. The jetliner is it's own moving body, and in this case pressurized atmosphere.

I get our northern neighbors getting fat like that because they live in a first world country in which food is seen more as a commodity than a need
But then i see Mexicans here who literally live in lumber houses with sheetrock for a roof who can barely afford food to survive and they're as fat as a Unitedstatian who has everything. I'm very confused about that
One could say it's genetics but i don't think so since it's the poor brown Mexicans who get fat like that but not the whiter ones and in the US it's the whites who are the fattest
It's very strange

Boogie deserves to die.

I'm all for universal healthcare but fuck that fat cunt.

He makes money off fucking youtube and the motherfucker doesnt give a shit and is still fat ass....inb4 he has some condition.

He chose this life...Motherfucker if your genetics suck so much, take steroids....it burns fat and builds muscle...Fuck him.

>implying having a girlfriend is some sort of mile stone in life
Yeah been their done that all I got was the fucking clap

You do know he only makes money because autistic retards watch his fucking channel with out ad blocker

I'm getting spooped by all the digits lately. What is Kek trying to say?

Haha this is great OP make sure you post it again in an hour

How the fuck can't he afford healthcare? He has a rediculously popular channel. And why can't he lose weight? He's so fucking fat that all he needs to do at this point is just sit on his fat ass and eat less. He doesn't even need to exercise or eat healthy. He could eat oreos all day at this point, just 500 calories less, and he'll drop weight easily.

But at the certain point, it has to become like a psychological sickness or obsession or some kind of addiction right? I mean, you have to realize that you are getting really fat even before you become a huge blob of fat... Why can't he just stop eating that much?

I can totally see how he lays in bed on the side and all that fat just spills all around him... disgusting. His girlfriend must really love... his money, I guess? Because seriously, imagine his dick, hidden deep beneath all that fat... I bet she cucks him.

TO SOME FAT FUCK ON YOUTUBE

it is because bad unhealthy food is cheeper than normal food, they are basicaly eating just fat and processed scraps from other things. So poor people get fat easily (also lack of movement is also a contributor)

He was sexually abused at a young age (before he was fat) and binge eating was how he coped

you don't know how hard he has it shitlord. surly even the most broken toothed america wannabe can see this man's plight.

SHAME SHAME SHAN

I think it will hit the wall. Anyone got a scientific explanation for why I am wrong?

What if it was in a vacuum?

So cute

Helicopters cannot fly in vacuums.

In America, a head of cabbage is like $2 and water is almost free. It is an absolute lie that eating healthy is expensive. It's only expensive if you only eat out all the time. What's really expensive is being fat because of the sheer amount one has to consume to maintain a massive size like Boogie2988 is astronomical. Eating out and consuming only processed food is not cheap, it's just easy.

>Childhood obesity up,
>pedophilia and child kidnaps down
It's a solid plan.

It will smack because the train is accelerating

Healthy food being unhealthy is a big myth. Just switching to tap water from sofa will drop lard off him.

Soda*

PAY

No one wants to eat just cabbage though. It is basically cheap to eat healthy and unsatisfyingly or unhealthy and satisfyingly. Eating healthy and satisfyingly is still expensive. Then there is the issue of prep time where unhealthy food usually wins too. You are right that people saying they can't eat healthy because of cost are wrong though.

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, through the power of the Internet!
>*has an IV of Mountain dew and Doritos (dewitos) pumping straight into his veins.
>*Eating what appears to be a pop cycle composed of lard with a coating of butter
I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue,
>*10 pop up annotations link to 10 other videos made by Boogie2988 on this identical subject when obviously his 10 million views are slowing down.
>*Bites chunk out of lardcycle
My daddy was a drunk, who drank himself to death, mommy was abusive mentally ill woman because she tried to make me lose weight, and get a job.
>*Begins crying, the exertion on his body from this action is the most activity it has had in years.
>*Begins sweating profusely, breathing heavily
>*Takes final bite of lardcycle
They are both dead now, I like to think that they died of embarrassment because their son is such a failure in life.
>Uses Big Mac to wipe away tears, then eats in one bite
I am a business owner with a brand, I make over six figures a year, and I am married. I like to think I am successful, but I am also a failure. I suffer depression and foodoholism. I cannot physically please my wife so I put up with being a cuckold. I am a piece of shit so lazy, I have never had a real job, I have made being a basement dwelling nerd into a career. I need your views, and patreon bux to pay for my health care needs so I don't have to sacrifice any of my toybux and caloriemoney. Thanks, please subscribe and like this video if you are not a heartless republican.

Cabbage was just an example, there's fruits and other ingredients that people use daily to make their own food at home which is readily available and can be inexpensive at ethnic markets. Organic food from places besides farmers markets are scams, you're better off buying frozen vegetables. With the internet, people have access to millions of recipes with comprehensive calorie counters and anyone denying the fact that eating healthy can be satisfying and affordable is delusional or has never tried it.

I am seriously 1000% sure his "wife" is force feeding him to ensure she gets her hands on his youtube money. You can't be that mentally stable if your idea of a husband is a dying, fat slob gamer on youtube crying.

How exactly is one person being annoying a meaningful argument for or against something in a nation of more than 300 million people?

It's too late, he's already MEME'D. Facts are irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9mFpTTiEYc&t=431s

6:39 in this video he is talking about ACA and lying about how he is "uninsurable".

Nope. They would insure him before the ACA but he would be paying his weight in gold for the coverage. Which he could afford with all those youtube bux.

Heres an extra video of the salt after he finds out trump is elected (@3:50 he begins talking about white privilege)

youtube.com/watch?v=ycWERUKwx_k&t=4s

Fuck this fat faggot.

it's just a prank .... brah!

>when you're faggot enough to think t_d is bad

yes but unhealthy food is made to taste better and it is also cheep so people buy it more

K

I'm not denying unhealthy food is delicious, it certainly is. That's why it's admirable to give some of it up to keep your body in good condition.

>it was just a prank guys, look im actually skinny fit dude and not a disgusting blob because of all the shit i've eaten

I've heard this argument a lot; I was in the other thread, the damage control one, "why should you care about how he lives, how fat he is" with the usual answers being its unhealthy, not good for you etc.
I've been thinking about it, and does this mean that on a very low level, we subconsciously care about the wellbeing of others, that we want other people to be happy, which they aren't when they're fat, no matter what the sjws delude themselves into thinking. Is it that we know they are setting themselves up for a sad existence, with a premature ending, or is it something else?
why are humans generally disgusted by filth, unhealthiness, etc. when it affects them very little, or at all?
why do fat people disgust us?
Maybe its a contempt for the little lack of restraint that almost everyone else has shown to stay thin, and that if they cannot even take care of that minuscule part of their life, they aren't fit to:
hold a job
bear/raise my children
posses a positive outlook on life
etc.

its the whole "whenever you interview fat people, you always feel bad, because you know you aren't going to hire them" idea

aaaand of course millions of americans will believe him

>liberals think healthcare is now a right even though it's not in the constitution

If free healthcare is a right, then where's my free gun, my free ammunition, and my free training?

He was here an hour ago:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862199729626787840

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862125275831828480

Trying to damage control the people making fun of him "I was only playing retarded" is the jist of it.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/861767670366179329

He is more butthurt about people speaking truth than he was when he broke his chair.

Free land
Free house
Free lawyer
Free food
Free car

Would be nice.

It's just alcoholism only with food instead of booze.

yeah pretty much. theyre dying; we're tryign to save them from themselves.

This argument falls flat when you consider that one guy who lost weight from eating only McDonalds. He was able to do so because he was counting the calories. Guys like boogie don't do that, they order enough food to feed a family of five for themselves, so the whole "healthy is expensive" is a load of crap.

This is true just check this video out *USE ADBLOCKER he buys enough fruit for 1 week that I would buy for 6 months for a fruit diet.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLATSe1r8b0

thats a good question

Fatties don't seem to understand that too much of anything isn't good for you. It's mind boggling to see how much they eat.

Isn't he rich? In that case he is paying more tax than he is using.

LOLOLOLOLOL

"me hungry me eat" is their MO
You ever feel hungry around 11 or 12 pm but ignore it and just go to sleep? yeah fatties don't ignore it. They -have- to eat when they feel mildly hungry.

>twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/862199729626787840
>hurrr what does he mean by too fat to spend it

His fanbase really is full of enabling shitters. Anyone with an ounce of sense knows it means that even though Boogie has a lot of money, he's still limited what he can do with it because he's fat turd. I mean, he can try, but it would just end up as a slow and awkward experience for him. Someone like Boogie can't get on a mountain bike and peddle around a tropical island, climb a mountain, hike in exotic locations, or explore ancient ruins in faraway countries.

Did this Six figure earning fatass just ask other people to pay for his Healthcare?

He ate people feed for his foodcare

I never actually read the comics but didn't Judge Dredd have some like subculture of people who just ate all day called Fatties? Between militarization of the police, the degeneration of the underclass, and these fat fucks, we're living in a satire

There were, they even made a brief cameo in the movie.

more like six figure weighing lmao

A sketch doesn't remove the fact that he's still making the wrong choices.

You jump in the elevator and you're now floating a few inches above the floor for a second. The elevator accelerates up, and it flies up and hits your feet(granted gravity also brings you down).

Now turn the train scene sideways. same scenario.

>these are just sketches brah
>gorgeing himself off camera is why he's fat dude

wow
link to full vid of pic rel?

>sketch

Because the real thing is depressing.