Oh don't mind me, just proving God exists over here

Oh don't mind me, just proving God exists over here.

youtube.com/watch?v=USg3NR76XpQ

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/123632.Man_and_His_Symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIz5P3zketE
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1pvjyKYr4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego#Id
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

around 1:30:00 is when it gets real good

>Black "people"

Confirmed nonexistent

1:50:00 is when he starts talking about the god stuff. The whole interview is amazing though, I would definitely recommend it.

He doesn't prove god exists you fucking retard. He insuates that god is a metaphor of you combined with reality and your future self.

Therefore, god is actually your the super-ego if you will which is a very mainstream concept if you ask me.

So to recap, I.D. + super-ego = god.

dude swung from harry potter to carl jung then quoted some shit from the bible.
he proved hes a bowl of scrambled eggs in the head and thats about all.

here is a picture so your simple american brain can comprehend what he is saying. Your i.d. (((you))) + the super-ego (((reality))) or (((the world)))

i'd rather fedoras stay atheists or neopagans than have them be 'christian atheists' like peterson

Im 18 minutes away from that point. He discusses God from an earlier point than 1:50

>Oh don't mind me, just proving God exists over here.
No, like a modernist kike he just says God is a meaningful psychological construct, then he pretends to be a Christian so as not to alienate his potential sucke...I mean followers.

How did Canada of all places produce this guy? I've learnt a lot from him but I'll never understand that.

watch the video faggot, he explains that we are driven by the principle that we value the highest, whether it be lust, rage, or something else. These principles are gods as they transcend everything, and have a very real impact on our lives. The Judeo-Christian God is what Peterson calls "the Super Ordinate Principle," which is basically the one universal truth that binds us together.

1:29:40

> male feminists act the way they do because they are incapable of competing in a traditional male hierarchy

Damn that is brutal. Basically called them all cucks.

So im sorted out.

Now what do I do? Eh Jordanus?

A

Yes, he is a psychologist, saying psychology things. This isn't really new ground we are covering here.

He is speaking metaphorically, god isn't your car or your penis you fucking retard.

why do you fags obsess about the supernatural stuff. Just do what Jesus taught already (the "boring" and "too hard" stuff) and then you can jerk off over the cool stuff.

You can never sort yourself out you can only strive to better yourself.

Rescue your father

That doesn't make any sense. Chad is the only one who doesn't get completely fucked over in a feminist society.

but these principles are real, as evidenced by their causation of physical events. i.e. you higher a prostitute because lust drives you to do so.

>hire
just fuck my shit up

He is just talking about the i.d. and the super-ego, I don't get where you think it's something meta-physical here.

The idea is to extrapolate all that non-sense and realize that we are all god and the devil, and we are just bumping into mirrors at some cosmic fun house.

His conception of "God" is far different from the Christian version. It's not even supernatural. Dude is too smart for that nonsense.

whoa I really like this bagel and its taste is truly transcendental it must be my god @_@

Joe can't even tip his fedora. I think he even agrees with him.

Hence why betas support it.

God is the totality of being.

The totality of being clearly exists or there would be no experence.

The real question that matters: " is the totality of being conscious, or put simply is god dead or alive."

This remains unobserved so god is in a superposition.

I thing the fact that we are alive and are a part of being might offer a clue, but you'll never really know what's really going on.

Hey, bucko

yes and his psychology is blinding him from realizing that God is not a concept or an idea, He is a live person (not human obviously) and He has teachings on how to live to the best of your ability which He showed to us through Jesus' life.

Ok have you seen all the sports/college guys walking on eggshells now because they get picked off by SJW vultures with rape accusations that ruin their fucking lives? Chads are actually becoming more rare. They get so corrupted and fucked over that straight sports meatheads are being run out of colleges. White ones especially.

>Dude is too smart for that nonsense.
most of the highest IQ's ever recorded are theist though

>1: Andrew Magdy Kamal - 231.734 IQ - Christian
>2: Abdessellam Jelloul - 198 IQ - Theist
>3: Christopher Michael Langan - 195 IQ - Theist
>4: Teraence Tao - 220 IQ - no idea
>5: Christopher Hirata - 225 IQ - Christian
>6: Evangelos Katsioulis - 198 IQ - Christian
>7: Rick Rosner - 192 IQ - theist i guess [suspects "there's an infinity of gods" though]
>8: Mislav Predavec - 192 IQ - Christian
>9: Gary Kasparov - 190 IQ - Christian(?) [calls himself 'self appointed christian']
>10: Kenneth Ferrell - 190 IQ - Christian

i always feel that jordan peterson is at the border of madness for some reason or another :)

That's nice sweetie, is jesus going to pop out of the clouds and save us from the brown hordes? No? Fuck him then.

I think you greatly misunderstand the man

you're thinking about it in too loose of terms. It is metaphysical because it transcends the physical, If you agree that a nonphysical concept such as greed caused you to act, then you agree that greed is real.
Extrapolate this to God, and it becomes, the core Judeo-Christian values are the noblest, furthest reaching values that can guide you. It's just up to you whether you follow them.

No, He's coming to bring peace to us all. If you want to "save us from the brown hordes" you're more than able to do it yourself. You just don't know how and never will.

More like on the border between order and chaos.

It does to an extent because he was saying these beta feminists are snakes. They are trying to help establish a society where their lack of social standing will go from nothing to something. Hence why Jordan and Joe both agree that male feminists are sneaky.

yes, Jesus was God in the sense that he perfectly embodied the values and driving forces that God represents.

>If there's a magic being I want them to appear and do everything for me waaaaaah

pathetic.

You guys are retarded, I suggest you just go read carl jung instead of sitting here trying to suck off jesus. Carl Jung will fry your fucking brain.

I'm getting drunk off a 10 dollar bottl of wine and smoking some weed, as I watch chinese and communists fight over my province. Jesus ain't here.

his speeches in real life is like shitposting to normies, of course it had to be a leaf

Garry Kasparov is a globalist cuck that parrots what american democrats, Merkel, and other Brussels pro-euro politicians say, just look at his twitter

are you trying to tell me that """""smart""""" people like him can be completely retarded at the same time?

But they end up even worse in their feminist utopia. Prior, average joes could get loyal average janes. Now even 10/10 men can get divorced and taken to the cleaners, and it's practically guaranteed to happen to weaklings.

What do you recommend for Jung? I really want to learn more about archetypes

goodreads.com/book/show/123632.Man_and_His_Symbols

start with this, our language and most of reality is symbols, the elites like to use them to spook you as well.

well, I'd still recommend you give PEterson some thought.
Have a good night leaf, I'm with you on the weed.

just posted that in response to the notion that you have to be a retard to believe that there is something more than our material world, not trying to tell you anything else

kasparov might even be an atheist for all i know, couldn't glean his actual position

It's not your province. Nothing you own really belongs to you if you didn't make it. And you don't even make the money in your pocket. Think about that to fry your brain.
You don't even own your soul and body. It's being lent to you for about 70 years until you keel over in the dust. Where does it go then?

You think I need to read some man's book to know occult things? Good one bro. It's not like there's a guy who is eternally existing and willing to share all the knowledge He has with you if you just ask for it.

I'm not me, I'm just part of the super-ego. In otherwords I am a piece of god while he has a schizo dream. It doesn't bother me much if that's what you are asking, we are born from dirt and we return to the dirt, in the end we are just talking rocks.

>Reject YHWH, embrace Jesus.

I don't like that jungian idea of god. Either something is true or it isn't, playing some semantic game doesn't change that. Yes, maybe you can use christianity as some form of metaphorical tool in order to create some artificial meaning from the meaningless and have it inspire you in some vague way, but the majority religious people takes christianity to be literal. It's not some jibba jabba that tries to explore the human condition by repacking the profanee into a greater mythology that relates to ordinary life, for them it's about a dude in the guy who watches you poop and gets mad if you eat fish on fridays. That's what the bulk of christianity is. Not some lofty theist crap.

Same goes for islam. They take it literal and those intellectuals who talk about "meta truth" or useful falsehoods rather are the absolute exception. I wouldn't even call them christians because they aren't representative of the faith, because they don't believe it to be literally true. Which is kinda requirement for having faith. It more like, yeah well, I like that idea because even though it's not factual I think it enriches my life like Game of Thrones or whatever.

I'd really like to hear him on Stirner and the egoists.

There is no super-ego, and you are not the universe experiencing itself. You fell for the eastern philosophy psyop that overtook western Christianity. Congrats. I bet you think you know a whole lot about a whole lot.
You don't. Go pick up your New Testament and read the Gospels. All you need to know is right there.

Symbolism is a great starter for someone learning psychology. It's less to do with the occult and more to do with language and story telling.

If you don't like reading just forget it. I'll try to find a documentary.

Oh wow look the audio book, just for retards like you. youtube.com/watch?v=ZIz5P3zketE

This wine kicks as btw, it's like 14% alcohol.

Christianity is just Jewish Zoroastrianism, it is an eastern religion.

I'd rather study egyptian stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1pvjyKYr4

His Transliminal interviews are still the best I think. They're the ones he goes deepest into his actual beliefs I think.

I guess you're in too much of a stupor to discern that I'm not interested in this guy's works because I know what he's trying to tell me already. Yeah there's symbols used every day with more than one meaning with only the real meaning known by secret people with power. Wow such a redpill. Knowledge is worthless, besides telling you what to not waste your time in.

he says Kek is real too in the sense that Kek is the sensation of glee that we feel while witnessing chaos, driving us to act in its favor.

>people talk here about muh god and archetypes without doing any DMT or other psychedelic

people in the past did drugs heavily just so you know

Autistic savants don't count.

Not entirely, they believe they can usurp power and gain further status in a power structure. These guys are commie feminists who think they'll be designated heads of masculinity suppression or some shit. They are genuinely trying to usurp the conventional hierarchy using women as their shield. They are fucking snakes.

In a ubiquitous feminist utopia there would have to be a huge power shift and these guys are hoping to take advantage of that. Just like the commies who are in the global 1% think that they're going to be part of the hierarchical structure as they were the ones that imposed the change.

No it's not. Christianity is following the teachings Jesus clearly and literally taught in the Gospels. That's literally it. The reason you think it's some deep esoteric circlejerk is because you've been sold a false copy. Anyone adding these mystical suppositions to the faith are just trying to lead people astray.

You're elevator music, leaf.

It's not really about the occult, it's more about existence and dreams and language. Anyways fuck your gay shit.

thanks i missed this earlier

[sorts internally]

This was an excellent podcast. Pretty soon he's going to take the Christpill instead of beating around the pagan bush by acknowledging the validity of paths to God other than through Jesus Christ.

>Either something is true or isn't

Unfortunately an abstract concept like "god" is something that is....I mean how do you describe that?

How do you look at the farthest observable universe the largest space the human eye has seen thus far and even have the audacity to think "we've figured it out". A concept like that is the very reason we exist, and what drives our curiosity for these kinds of ideas. It's why we look at the night sky in such awe

To simply dismiss it like I've seen some fedora tippers do is baffling. But that's my opinion.

Yeah I see from the preview of the book he's trying to say these symbols are just some past life alt consciousness being reawakened or something, which is retarded but it half answers why they are in play in the modern day.

I don't like the idea that psychedelics are known to change you fundamentally after you take them. I hear you're never the same after and that idea freaks me out

>I suppose you can call that cowardice

Fuck symbols. I read that Campbell book about the Hero with the 1000 faces and one of the things he talked about was how abbos used to cut young boys a symbolic vagina between anus and ballsack and have them drink blood from some older guy's wound that got opened up for that special ocaison.

Nobody needs that shit. It's nonsense and it's dangerous. Maybe in a jungian sense it's a beautiful experience because blablabla, but in reality it's old guys raping younger guys because tradition. They got still fucked by modern society. The rainbow snake didn't protect them or whatever shit they believed in. Cold steel, cogs, and steam was the only symbol that mattered.

I don't even think they were happier necessairly. Doesn't mean I wouldn't believe there wasn't some room for allegory and stories, but they are just that. If you take it for more than that and build rituals around it will be taken literally a few generations down the road.

DMT is shit and lasts 5mins. Do shrooms.

even the kind of meat you eat changes you fundamentally

>Pretty soon he's going to take the Christpill
it's likely, in that interview with steven crowder he did, he mentioned he hadn't looked into the historical evidence for the resurrection yet.
that's usually what swings academic types into our fold.

He's a person who is alive and the creator of everything and He loves us all so much He died for us. Not very abstract or hard to grasp.
It only becomes really hard to grasp when men, His creation, start thought wanking over His power and knowledge. Then they all think God is a concept or an idea. No retard, the universe didn't make itself so how can it be experiencing itself. It's a hindu easten mythology psyop that effects drug abusers the most.

what Jesus taught is too redpilled for him he'd overdose and deny it or actually follow the teachings

If jesus turns canada into a white country again I will suck his dick.

That abstract concept of god has nothing to do with christianity though. In the bible it's a real life interfering with life, giving concrete orders. If he really believes god to be some dao like principle that can't be explained and can't be reduced to anything concrete, I'm not sure why he bothers with christianity.

I'm not an atheist but I think every attempt to quantify "god" is futile. If anything I believe in that Sagan quote "if you want to create an apple pie from scratch you have to invent the universe first" meaning that if a god has to interfer with his creation it's either part of his plan from the beginning or it's not the real god because that being is flawed.

Thats where true Genius walks too.

Ahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahaha hahaha
Ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahaha
Ahah
ha.

:')

t. u kno who

He won't. You are one of the reasons why.
Why do you care so much about race? Why do you care about a nation? None of these will matter soon.
If you are injured and you go to the hospital are you going to have a tantrum because your doctor is a black person or a chinese person? If you get shot and you are flailing on the floor screaming for help, and the first person that comes to you is black and he says "I'm a doctor that specializes in gunshot wounds" would you say "Get off me you nigger and go find me a white doctor! 1488"?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you know why God doesn't want Canada to be white.

He's completely right though, and I've always known that. I think everyone knows that but they're not cruel enough to say it. I was friends with beanpoles and low test guys in high school and now they browse tumblr and are feminists.
They believe they are truly equal to women and thus must match their liberalism and levels of compassion.

Where's the best place to read an un-manipulated bible?

here is a picture so your simple leaf brain can comprehend what you are trying to say. Your i.d. (((identification))) is separate from your id (((not abbreviated)))

>>>/syo/
snide ass leafcuck

Anywhere. There's plenty of online Bibles if you don't have one. I personally would read KJV or ESV versions. Anything that tells you what Jesus said straightforwardly and not just euphemisms or translations that soften the blow so to speak.
And be sure to know that what Jesus says has precedence over everything else in the Bible. So do that FIRST.

Why would you not want to preserve your society though? I have faith in this nation because I love the united states and I want us all to succeed.

I'm not saying you don't want us to but I want our society to prevail. The question about race and this is coming from a spic, but I'd want America to be white majority because they're the best at keeping things orderly, and making things work.

Like any human they're capable of evil, but it's only through manipulation or subversion more or less. What's blacks and mexicans excuse? Why are they more inclined towards harming their fellow man, and those around them?

Couple of hockey players come up to the produce stand the other day...

Dude why are you even here? You sound like a homo.

I likely would indeed ask for a white doctor, since pakis and niggers are retarded.

If you watch his old vids he says he's an atheist (back when he has a beard and questionable colors of suits). Then in his recent talks he goes "I seriously laugh at self-proclaimed atheists"

He's very much reaching the conclusions of CS Lewis about morality. You can't reason up a morality without anchoring it in something outside yourself. In his view, atheistic people today have the morality they have because they grew up in seculatized but still Christian countries.

I'm an atheist and I laugh at other atheists. Mostly because they use that as a huge talking point in their life, constantly bringing it up. Just shut up, nobody cares about it... they're worse than vegans

>tfw I should've been an ally cuck, but I spent too long hating myself for merely existing to care

Oh sorry you gay nigger. I guess you guys are the bigshots now since you put the jews incharge of the whitehouse.

Sort of the same here. There is no reason why an educated and civilized person with a different skin color is inherently worth less. However right now there's a huge issue with how some of these people act, and with denying the influence of biology, the lack of family structure etc harms those people first.

America is going to fall. Why would I care about an earthly kingdom that is destined to be destroyed? I have faith in the Kingdom to come; who cares about America. I'm trying to be a citizen of Heaven not America.
White majority doesn't matter. They are still as bad as those they hate, they are just better at lying and covering it up. We are all guilty of sin in different forms, yes, but to a race with a supposed higher intelligence than everyone else, they sure do a good job of abusing it to the detriment of themselves, those around them, and their country.

>I.D.
>Your i.d.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego#Id

>The id (Latin for "it", German: Es)

Id is a word, not an initialism. What the fuck kind of schools do they have in canada?

>None of these will matter soon
>Soon
Well when it doesn't come back, but you just admitted that it does currently matter, and I'm going to act in a way that benefits what matters

That's gay, vegan, crossfitting, atheist nigger too you, cuck. You should really stop projecting yourself onto others just because your so butt frustrated.

He doesn't prove God exists, you autist. Not in the literal sense the Bible talks about.