SJW accuses student of "cultural appropriation" for wearing poncho on Cinco De Mayo

Sup Forums i need your opinion on cultural appropriation

clapsnews.com/2017/05/09/college-sjw-harasses-unh-student-for-wearing-a-poncho-on-cinco-de-mayo-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I have to put up with 20 mil illegals everyday they have to put up with a poncho once a year

>I FUCKING HATE BEANERS, ILLEGAL SHITSKINS NEED TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOLE TO THE SOUTH
>oh it's cino de mayo lemme put on a sombrero and poncho and take a siesta :)

fucking white people are the most backwards ass shitheads i swear

Its bullshit in america. This was once known as the melting pot. We have spics, niggers, crackers, slavs, slant eyes, etc here. Theres no such thing.

... so that mean spic aren't allowed to speak english or use the internet, right ?
Cultural appropriation work both way.

>The Spanish developed a flat-topped sombrero, which they brought to Mexico

>English Language
>Culture
American Education
Retadness

Just gonna leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY

Love it or hate it, I don't care.

It's almost like they're two different groups of people? Huh really made me think.

>Retadness
Are you one of the famed Mexican intellectuals I've heard so much about?

>Retadness
That insult kind of loses its' sting when you spell it like that.

the internet is definitely american culture.

Im Hispanic and I don't mind him wearing a poncho.

APPROPRIATE RESPONSE:

>I AM CELEBRATING DIVERSITY, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN THIS CONVERSATION SAYING THAT MEXICANS ARE LAZY, DRUNK, ...ETCETERA...

>ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU WANT THE MEXICANS WHO MADE THIS PONCHO TO SELL TO US TO GO BROKE AND STARVE?....

>WHY ARE YOU APPROPRIATING MY LANGUAGE?

He didn't respond. Damn it.
You got me there, anons

Take what you want and fuck anyone who tries to stop you. They should be grateful to have any part of their culture noticed at all.

So nice to have your fucking permission.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>Permission
Wear whatever you want, user. However, If you want mexican clothes, I recommend you to buy originals, so come to Mexico

>I want to reason this out with you

>Dat paincho reprsants the mesican pupple you r not mesican

What I find even more hilarious is when SJWs attack people for wearing sombreros and fake mustaches on cinco de mayo as "cultural appropriation". Do they not realize that these are symbols of colonialism?

You aren't supposed to be here Juan

Are the pointy boots still a thing?

>Mustaches
>Symbols of colonialism
Only real men grow mustaches and bigots!!
Only in shitholes, in other words, Northen Mexico

Mike seems like a chill bro tbqh. Would drink with/10.

Great. They are even more insufferable than the stuck up 80s Christian Right that blamed everything on vidya and D&D nerds.

How much would it cost to have someone write and record my very own narcocorrido?

>Paying for shit when you're not a narco
user, please.
Do not appropriate nigger-things

So silly

>wear poncho to celebrate cinco de mayo respecting foreign culture
>fucking white male

I ate a pizza yesterday. I would like to apologize to the Italian people for this appropriation of culinary culture. You Americans, you should apologize for stealing the hamburger from the German.

APOLOGIZE !!!!!

Mike won that poncho off Danny Trejo in a tequila shot competition

Are you going to apologize to Iceland for stealing the likeness of their land for your national flag, Pierre?

why do you care?
why do you even give a fuck what them muppets say?
tell them to fuck off and mind their own business and threaten to slap their shit if they get mouthy.
stop talking and engaging in their bullshit.
to acknowledge them is to give them relevancy.

d-delete-this...

Are you Lars Ulrich?

How is it not cultural appropriation when nonwhites use digital devices?

Are you retarded? He doesn't need anyone's permission but me personally... It doesn't offend me. I don't care

Your mom's asshole, croissant

Jesus Christ, we don't fucking care what you do on your free time gringos, just fuck off already with your global wars

>even more insufferable than the stuck up 80s Christian Right that blamed everything on vidya and D&D nerds.
lol how old are you

>cultural appropriation
Poncho comes from the Andes region so tecnically is Mexican cultural apropiation but I would claim all as Spaniard culture therefore European

continue from because they don't know how to use the wheel neither long travels by boats