Why are men so useless today?

Why are men so useless today?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/05/men-women-rust-belt/525888/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494405823135.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494406260049.webm
nydailynews.com/news/national/brawl-erupts-passengers-flight-los-angeles-article-1.3129159
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Women are left to pick up the pieces

Pretty sexist title. Women are as capable of running a society and looking after male identifying people as much as any male identifying person is.

Beside feminism empowered women while driving down wages.

>male identifying people

What language is this?

I would say that it's due to drugs or unemployment

*shoots fentanil*

>All the men here are on drugs or unemployed
So go somewhere else

Lol yeah like Russia XD

Don't worry about it, OP. The mass cullings wills come for us all soon enough.

Is the authors name Anus Smells?

Unemployed checking in. I get more interest from women now as an unemployed 25yo than I ever did as a labourer or university student. what do they expect men to do when we're provided with this kind of positive reinforcement?

>men are useless
>women are capable
>GIBS MORE MONEY FOR SINGLE MOTHERS AND BIRTH CONTROL PLS

At an aggregate level women are always dependent on men, even if today it's indirectly through the (predominantly male) taxpayer.

Jewish

Not all of them are. Society is not homogeneous, but is stratified. Depending on location, education, upbringing, class, socioeconomic circles etc. different people live and behave differently.

A large chunk of the population, men and women, are absolute degenerates that deserve no pity nor do should they instill fear in anyone because they are dictating some dystopian trend. They don't matter. They're filth and always will be.

Meanwhile you have educated middle, upper-middle and upper class men and women who are doing just fine, are upstanding citizens that contribute to society. The doctors, engineers, economists, lawyers, economists, business owners etc.

Just because a bunch of people are degenerate scum doesn't mean all society is and that the world is going to end. It's always been like this, inequality and stratification is a constant that always needs to be taken into consideration but for some reason is left out in these articles for the sake of clickbait value and preaching doom-and-gloom so as to attract reads with their sweeping but false generalizations.

Inequality is natural and there will always be successful and functional men at the top, while the inept, drug-ridden, alcoholic subhumans at the bottom. Always been like this, nothing has really changed. Modern society just makes this fact much more visible and exposed.

rural and suburban right wing retards you really need to sort yourselves out

>men are unemployed and addicted to heroin
>"those poor women"

chekked and kekked

>woman are left to pick up the pieces
Fuck no they aren't, they are the ones holding the needle.
t. I actually live in the rust belt

Lost.

They're not useless, they lack a purpose, take away a mans job then expect him to become a bit fucking bored and look for something to escape the mundane life.
Women just return to the kitchen and motherhood, what they are built for so they are satisfied, men want to work, hunt, gather and mate.

All slide threads gogogo!

Women are the primary victims of male overdose deaths, because they lose their husbands and sons.

tfw the final red pill is men are actually the problem

those poor unemplyoed and drug addicted women

wait.

Written by a women.

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/05/men-women-rust-belt/525888/
the actual article since OP is a piece of shit.

I used to live in Chillicothe. Its basically a consumerist hellhole now which basically completes this little picture.

Probably because I got tired of being insulted for just being born.

Can't do anything without pissing off the opposite gender.

>women thinking they're picking up the pieces
lmao the men are probably still paying for their benefits

>only druggies have a work ethic
kek

the women are the ones raising the kids and taking care of everything meanwhile men make up 95% of the crime taking place

>Take away main source of employment
>Take away economic opportunities
>Limit access to tertiary education
>Limit access to highly skilled work

Women aren't picking up the pieces in these places, half the time they're in the same bad place as their man is. These are the communities that America forgot, and because they're overwhelmingly white they don't get to play the race card for support like Detroit does.

They're just sad, lonely, depressing and desperate places filled with sad, lonely, depressed and desperate people.

It's going to be a repeat of the Appalachians - life expectancy will start to go down, but no one will care because it isn't a "non privileged minority" being affected

There are plenty of jobs but women forgot how to make babies and started hogging them all.

>the women are the ones raising the kids

Even a cat looks after its kittens. So what? And unlike the cat, most women are being paid by men to raise their young.

Men are still the only net tax payers. Women on average recieve more benefits than they pay in taxes through their lives.

so you're feminists saying women need to be working instead of raising kids?

men are so dumb, they can easily be circled into realizing feminism is actually right

im out

The system has failed these men. There is no heavy industry to make a proud living anymore. Their only hope is to be a burger King employee and try to raise 5 kids. Our democracy doesn't allow real change so they simply opted out of the system and dope themselves up to deal with the crippling depression and take the artificial happiness which is the only happiness they've ever felt. Pretty sad desu

>be 99.999% of human existence
>men need to be physically strong, and assertive. Being intelligent and creative is not a useful trait in a group. It is in fact a bad trait because if you get too many creative and intelligent men in a group the group fractures
>the genes that are useful and help the tribe are widely disseminated throughout the species.
>smart and creative people are useful if they are around 1% of the population so these genes are not widely distributed.
>these smart and creative people make the other 99% of men useless with their inventions

It will get worse.

>so you're feminists saying women need to be working instead of raising kids?

No, only that women shouldn't be praised for doing the job that nature created them for. I agree that most of them should stay home and not work, if it's possible.

lel
> only that women shouldn't be praised for doing the job that nature created them for

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494405823135.webm

Are you a libertarian of some sort? I notice this type of ignorance among that crowd. A constant misogyny, a purely individualist and materialistic mind set is of course unable to appreciate the importance of the female role. While men and women are not naturally equal they can be equally praised for fulfilling their roles.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1494406260049.webm

>Are you a libertarian of some sort?

I'm a traditional conservative, so fucking listen to what I am saying and stop putting words in my mouth: I am telling you that it is as ridiculous to praise women for raising children as it is to praise men for getting up for work in the morning; I am not in any way, shape, or form saying that women should not raise children. I've been married for more than twenty years and have a family of my own.

Anecdotal, and it isn't ridiculous to praise women for raising children. Are you joking? If it was so easy then women would not be wanting to opt out and just work and live an individualist life like men.

Hitler was right when he realized womens roles need to be treated equally to the roles of men.

Because the modern world is fucked

Hitler is never coming back, and "equality" is a delusion; what you probably mean is that the sexes are complementary, because they certainly aren't equal. Regardless, this idea that people won't do what comes naturally to them unless they're constantly praised for it and given special participation trophies is a neurosis particular to North Americans whose self-esteem needs constant attention.

I was giving my girlfriend a tour of the town, she isnt from here. It struck me today that my town is the exact same, not only am I not really given the chance to earn a decent living, I'm actively held in contempt by the local influx of university students as well as priced out of the real estate markets

Therein lies such a pitiful existence for the woman in that fulfilling their role is then still seen as inferior and getting a job is looked down upon.

This is a reason feminism has thrived.

sup oldie.
How's life?

>campaign for decades for equal pay
>upset that they can't find a man who makes more than them.

haha, looks like they tricked themselves. bet they wish now a law would suddenly come into place making women earn 2 dollar an hour less so they can find a man who earns more much easier

Well, globalize the economy, mass import the third world to destroy the white race, and dismantle white male identity and men surprisingly don't fucking fare well.

>*sips fentanyl*

[SPOILER]Black people?[/SPOILER]

When i was 16 my mate and i went to our local TAFE to sign up to start our mechanic apprenticeships. As we were doing our entry test, the teacher said that were lucky as there were only two spots left. He then said that if a female decides to sign up, one of us will be losing our spot. Regardless of how well we do or how bad she does in the entrance test.

Why the feck are leafs and aussies always agreeing with each other in every fucking thread?

Demorats shipped in massive amounts of drugs to the rust belt after they killed the jobs there in an attempt to control them like they do to black communities.

>something bad happens to men
>story is about how it affects women

What if I told you we started the recent wave of feminism/SJW culture as a joke?

summon@fire

This leaf gets it. In our gynocentric society, we focus disproportionately on the needs of women. Which answers the question at hand about what happened to these men.

Because women took all the fucking jobs.
It's also because of women that the rent is too damn high, once property owners realized that families were making more money with the wife working, the prices of everything skyrocketed which forced dual incomes. Now it's getting to point that you can't have any kids because they cost so damn much that you can't afford the mortgage or rent.

And who pushed all this? I'll let you answer that one.

One is trolling and the other is a faggot.

>women are left to pick up the pieces

They ought to. They support the policies that broke it.

Seriously, it's embarassing.
>"men are logical, women are children"
>men constantly getting in fights because they can't control their rage
btw, that guy from the Japan Air flight the other day must've frequented this place haha
nydailynews.com/news/national/brawl-erupts-passengers-flight-los-angeles-article-1.3129159

At least the drug addicts are working eh?

THIS ARTICLE IS FUCKING HILARIOUS

Because only men abuse opiates, right?

I wouldn't mind sitting at home taking care of the kids pretending it's such a hard job. Women can go fuck up the workforce next, I don't give a shit.

Bingo

That author has his head up his ass

A fucking leaf

It's the "rise of women" and "it's hurting women".
>The Atlantic

LAND OF THE FREE

Because of those fucking Joos man.. *shoots dope*
*takes a hit*
*passes out*
And the immigrants!

Libtards and feminism that's why what more do i need to say that the world we live in is corrupt and that everyone is such a fucking retard that believe diversity will work when you try to adapt to your neighboors rules and religion instead of forcing them to adapt to your religion and rules gee i wonder why men are depressed and why women rely so much on media and still thinks after being raped that immigrants is a good thing i wonder?

>act like whores, sleep around throughout their twenties
>come 30, all the good men either married or digusted by them
>meeeehhhhh why are all the men left either unemployed or on drugs
>let's make babies with drug user former chad I can't support nor properly educate anyway
Why are women so fucking stupid tbw...

women shouldn't be stupid but as said they are inferior to men in many ways (everything except being a pussy)

just the typical garbage article bumlicking women

if women have picked up the pieces, why are the areas still getting worse? Why do the women need men in the first place when they are so independent? As for the arguments about women running more companies in the future because of getting more degrees, why hasn't that happened already? Women have been getting more degrees for a while now and yet every new big website, invention etc is done by a man.

Why can't women invent and create anything despite being given every advantage imaginable?

Not all just most. But must women are too. Time to purge.

Spot on, dude!

(((education)))
(((economists)))
(((lawyers)))
(((business owners)))

Your vapid cult bubble exists solely through the exploitation of many others. The system is going to collapse because of your greedy and corrupt nature. Cthulhu has foretold it.

>And who pushed all this?

>women are left to pick up the pieces
oh shit, we're fucked

Translated from leaf: GIBSMEDAT

Reminder that when you die you wife will only miss you when there's manual labor to be done

It's certainly not the fault of the women,right gang?

But also absent father, men used to educate their kids as they grew older on like,both boys and girls.
Women raise kids,men raise adults.

>Why are men so useless today?

Huh, really makes you think.

don't sweat it bro, women these days want a fucking standing ovation when they manage to put one foot in front of the other

>trashes men figure
>blames men for every single problem in the world
>obama era took all their jobs away, never even recognized it
>men get depressed
>"hurrr, y r men horriblu. we must pick up the pieces"
This lack of self reflection is fucking maddening.