Can someone play devil's advocate and tell me why Trump should be impeached?

Can someone play devil's advocate and tell me why Trump should be impeached?

His hair looks weird

he is nazi racist bigot, and he is ugly

The same reason that Bush and Obama should have been impeached for too. The wiretapping the NSA does is unconstitutional, the highest ranking executive officer, the President's job is to up hold the constitution. Bush made efforts to increase it. Obama did nothing about it, and Trump has yet to take action to stop it. All three should be impeached on a vote of no confidence for not upholding the constitution.

how? why does that = impeachment

Violated international law by attacking a sovreign state. Violation of nepotism and corruption laws.

I was being ironic

BITCH PLEASE

dont entertain the shills, just leave it there, trump will never be impeached

This

Kill yourself back to leddddit shill

I'd think if the Don's taxes showed he receive no money from russian oligarchs connected to putin he is okay in my book. Otherwise he will be in the same boat as Flynn. So he must be very innocent by not revealing it. A first grader can figure that out.

Tomorrow the Democrats will file for impeachment, and they'll do it on the grounds that Russia somehow helped Trump win the election. So be ready to ask this question? How did Russia "influence" the election?

By posting dank memes? By tricking Hillary Clinton into thinking Pepe was a hate symbol? Oh wait, we did that. By spreading emails that showed the true nature character of Hillary Clinton? Who it turns out is rotten to the core?

Hillary even did a recount in all the key battle ground states, and the only thing that happened was Trump gained a few votes.

Also, when it comes to Russia, Trump didn't trade uranium with these people. So please, tell me, how could Russia influence this election?

Because right now I'm starting to think the whole retarded conspiracy theory is a massive attempt at TREASON by the entire DNC. This is party of a running narrative that will be used in an attempt to remove a legitimate president from office. And it's probably all being orchestrated by Clinton, Obama, and all the enemies of Trump.

If you want to see what a rigged election looks like take a look at PIC RELATED. Get ready Anons, because tomorrow we go to war

Can we see obama's taxes to make sure he hasn't taken money from russian oligarchs?

He said he wants to kill all the brown people and reinstitute slavery and burn all the copies of Marx's published works and take money from everyone to give to the 0.00000001% and then turn the country over to the Russians and he wants to keep hanging gays and transqueer pedosexual otherkin.

I'd say the people around him are the problem, they're literally trying to turn United States in to corporate republic.

/thread

If they did do that and trump was found to be completely innocent, is there any convenience for the democrats wasting everyone's time and money?

>dont entertain the shills

It's a data mining thread to begin with. The same as all those
>What would it take for you to turn on Trump?
threads.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.
Why don't you ask Comey what he was close to finding?

If I'm playing devil's advocate, sure. Subpoenas issued to investigate Flynn. Flynn already offered to testify in exchange for immunity but was turned down because congress etc wanted to hear what he had to offer before they gave immunity. If Flynn can get taken down as a part of the investigation into the Trump Russia connection that we know Comey was working on, there is a chance Flynn would give up Trump.

If Trump fired Comey to stop Comey from catching Flynn, then Trump has committed an impeachable offense - impeding an investigation at the very least.

>Why don't you ask Comey what he was close to finding?

Because he'll tell you that it's confidential and he cannot tell the public about it. You'll just have to trust the deep state that it's doing what it is claiming to do :^)

>Can someone play devil's advocate and tell me why Trump should be impeached?
The fucker promised I would get sick of winning and I'm not. I'm very content winning and I only want more.

He straight up lied to me.

Trump is legally obliged to put all his business interests into a blind trust that he can't touch for the duration of his presidency.

He clearly hasn't gone far enough in separating himself from any potential conflicts of interest, and he could legally be impeached on this issue.

also this. Of course, even if the Democrats were in the majority in the house and senate it would never happen given that they were guilty of the exact same thing, but legally it does count as grounds for impeachment.

>is a massive attempt at TREASON by the entire DNC. This is party of a running narrative that will be used in an attempt to remove a legitimate president from office.
>an attempt to remove a legitimate president from office.
If that counts as treason, then so does trying to illegitimize a president by claiming that he wasn't born an American citizen and hence ineligible to run for the office.

Which in fact would provide another grounds for impeachment, since Trump endorsed the Birthers and hence, by your logic, is guilty of treason.

hes done nothing that is even arguably illegal. its the same dog and pony show they left has been having about trump since he began running. every single thing they have complained about so far has been over-dramatized to the point where only retards and children still believe them. nobody even remembers what they were talking about three scandals ago because there is a new one every week and every single one of them is just hot air.

im not a fan of what trump has done so far but he has done nothing illegal. he hasnt even done anything that the media would bother mentioning if a democrat had done it instead.

Doing treason

Just because you say violating international law is not illegal does not make it so. Stop posting on this board.

>violating international law
[citation needed]