So this is what humans would look like in 200 years

So this is what humans would look like in 200 years

Other urls found in this thread:

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit guys maybe race mixing isn't such a bad idea

So basically, Niggers?

There just a pic of rashida jones

and it's beautiful

More like Rain Pryor
She looks like moroccan by the way

That is a white Frenchman from 2025

Isn't that just some Moroccan bitch without a hijab?

>they way the make the eyes "glow" to keep her ugly traits at bay

She's ugly dude.

A french tranny from the future

>tranny

check your privilege shitlord!

Bullshit user. This is what women in 200 years will look like. You can't save people from their own stupidity, and when things get savage then the Muslims will take over.

they'd be stupid as fuck desu.

That's a really unappealing shade to look at.

This is how a negress looks now, it's a photograph, not a scientific prediction. If you have been following the climate wizards, none of their predictions have come true, and they claim to be scientists.

>mfw gay people are more common than mixed race people in the US and growing
We'll all be gay in 200 years guiz

not my humans

Looks good.
If you are into it you will be able to genetically pimp your baby with zebra DNA by then anyway.

if (((they))) win.

the only good thing about whites being outbred is that i won't have to hear about white women getting blacked

So like Brazilians then?

implying they have ever predicted something correctly more than ten years in the future

>muh global warming, oops climate change

aei.org/publication/18-spectacularly-wrong-apocalyptic-predictions-made-around-the-time-of-the-first-earth-day-in-1970-expect-more-this-year-3/

sure going to believe you this time

I always picture everyone in the West in 2100 looking like Kimya Dawson. Everyone of every gender.

Gas them all.

It's a cleverly blended image made of racial characteristics taken from projections of the US population in th e future.
I read the article and there was a bit about the image.
When you get two faces that are distinctly of one race, like black, white, asian, then mix them, the overwhelming majority of surveyed people consider the 50/50 mix to be the most attractive.

>arguing about 19th century ideas of race
>science about to unlock crazed horrors beyond imagination
yeah we should all try to keep up

blacks are the least desired partners for every single demographic.

If anything whites would end up getting more mixed up with asians than blacks, who will branch off into their own entirely separate subspecies. Coming to a zoo near yoo.

It's ugly.

what the fuck is with this nigger bitch and this recurring thread?

What really scary in my opinion is that we may see the day where traps are capable of becoming pregnant. Just a little manipulating epigentics, turning off the y chromosomes, and 3d printing we could see them being able to have uterus that produce eggs that are genetically linked to themselves.

if only
those qt3.14's you are worshipping as "black" are mostly 1/4th or 1/8th black

more like this

hnnnnnnng

i'm okay with this

Coalburners will be executed on the day of the rope.

wrong

Übermensch

Vince McMahon?

... in poor counties, yes.

Europe will outlaw it, fellow burgers will fuck it up bad enough that a rash of birth defects will scare off others from trying it.

Classified redpill, Reviewbrah and McMahon are escaped Soros clones.

There are only pure white humans left then. Every animal is locked up in a cage.

It's so beautiful...