ITT: you admit why you can't get a woman to save the white race. Hard mode: you can't blame women or the jews

ITT: you admit why you can't get a woman to save the white race. Hard mode: you can't blame women or the jews.

Talking to women terrifies me. Whenever I have to interact with girls I freeze up, even in unimportant situations. What should I do? This has really been affecting me negatively, and I don't know what to do.

autism

>Talking to women terrifies me.
Fucking kek.

Were you fucked in the ass by a women with a strap on when you were younger?

Shot down by the only girl I ever loved, haven't wanted to subject myself to it again

I never socialized with women when I was younger. I went to an all-boys Catholic school, so I don't have much experience with girls.
I went freshman and sophomore year without saying more than "Hello" to a girl. I know I'm pathetic, you don't need to make fun of me. Or do, I don't care.

>nice try shlomo..kys

I'm not interesting enough to entertain a woman for too long.
I also haven't met a woman interesting enough for me to care either.
I'm hopeless and I'm going to die alone.

Once you realise that they are trash, subhuman existence animals who exist solely because of work from men like you, you will become more comfortable with them.

Stop being a cunt. Get off your ass and get back out there.

It's because girls all want Pajeet's dick.

I would always imagine that they are just traps

I can't find them.
The closest thing I've seen are pics of rando women on Sup Forums

Where the fuck are these people?!

Bruh, that's pathetic. You can't expect every woman to like you. Everyone gets let down.

I'm introverted and boring

How the fuck you 'love' someone you haven't even gone out with??? Pathetic.

Why? I'm not going to have kids. Too many shitty genes that I wouldn't wish on anyone, especially my own child.

There are women just as introverted and boring as you.

getting a gf won't save the white race and the categorical imperative is really really stupid and dumb

people need to stop making Sup Forums into their faggy self-help forum, it's embarrassing

>Mediocre looks
>boring and introverted

Biggest killer of all is that I have no drive to go out to get women.

Eh, I don't expect every woman to like me. I'd been rejected before and after, and have rejected a few too. But this was the only one I loved.

Friends for 2 years, got really close with each other, but at the end she walked away. So sorry you have to have your dick in someone before you know if you love them or not

Wtf kind of meme heritage is an Australian-American?

this is a comfy thread. everyone is being honest that they are just pathetic losers

Unfortunately it will require you to leave your room.

I have a gf and im part jew.

>That's where you belong m8.

Improve yourself. Learn actual facts and read books and listen to people that aren't Sup Forums psuedo-intellectuals. Work out, eat well. Don't be a faggot. It's all obvious stuff you're just too stupid to figure it out which is part of the reason girls don't like you.

They're not pathetic losers, they're just young and don't have any confidence.

Start with something small. Try to have short, quick conversations with women when you encounter them. Expose yourself to those situations as much as possible, in tiny doses. When you're getting comfortable, go a little further one step a time. Keep pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone.

I am a 30 year old autist. Not Sup Forums autism, like actual autism, clinically diagnosed, also a schizoid.

If you're reading this post please have an extra kid on my behalf, not even memeing, please just do it.

The part of my brain knows that I should want to have a family and children, but the autistic/schzoid part of my brain will not allow me to take the process it takes to achieve those things in life, plus I am smart enough to know I shouldn't spread my genes on with these mental disorders which are in-fact genetic.

It can't be understated how much easier lifting makes it easier to get women, not just because of the muscle, but because it can make you more confident.

Consumerism drives a 24hr propaganda machine that has confused us into thinking the meaning of life is buying shit.

That just makes me hate them.

Also, my name is Christopher, you could name your extra child that if it ends up being a boy.

Women are an acquired taste my mate.
You have to enjoy for what they are.

Alright now i see the autism

Talk to ones you are not attracted to.

I am hideously ugly, poor and boring. I fully accept that women want to be attracted to their partners and have financial security, it also happens I don't have any of those qualities.

i want to marry a japanese woman

I'm very bad at interacting with people. Dunno why I always manage to offend them over dumbest things.

Seeing if I can post if I post something else.

I admire your honesty. Hell I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

way ahead of you.

You weren't supposed to take anime seriously.

And they don't want to meet you.

Okay, so I should've been able to post. Lets retry what I had written out...
nope. Looks like I've gotta figure out how to get this post changed enough to not cause some connection error.

Is it as great as everyone says it is?

is this flag real?

this

R A R E

A

R

E

I'm socially inept, not to the sperg level, but enough so. I've never been very social and while I can make friends, I just can't seemingly bring myself to be like most people; going out all the time and all that.
Despite my height (6'2") and my weight being so-so (I'm working on losing weight, but I'm not that bad now), my nose brings down the attractiveness of the rest of my face.
Also, I only work an entry tier job and live alone; so no car, can't even afford to learn to drive because I've been living away from parents since I was 17 and completely alone since 19.

So yeah, I'm friendly and capable of talking to people just fine, but I haven't got enough social skills to quite push myself to being good enough for most people.
Alongside that is that I don't make enough money and that directly influences the fact I don't go anywhere/do much with myself.

Amazingly, I did have a partner recently, for two and a half years, but she was 51 when we got together and sterile, so its not like I could've helped the white race with her anyway.
That all ended a month ago.

I'm just trying to help fellow Sup Forumsacks, settle down.

That's really sad, man :(

Yea but it hurts lil' bit knowing my blue eyes and blonde hair will be lost in a see of brown and black.

Superior Australian genes impregnating American women.

location.

I live in a a large american city. While all large american cities are filled with browns, the city I live in is literally minority white.

There are just not many white women here, and the one's that are here are treated like princesses. I intend to move to the midwest where there are plenty of whites to find a wife.

>Amazingly, I did have a partner recently, for two and a half years, but she was 51
How the fuck did that happen.
I hope you at least learned something useful from it.

I come on too strong and maybe have too high standards.

Also I like girly girls and there's fucking none in central London that aren't already in relationships or who aren't just club sluts (I don't even go to clubs).

There's your problem. You don't know what love (and I'm not going to show you).

But, with 25 years of actual relationships under my belt I'll tell you this: you're not feeling actual love when you get friend zoned. You're just rationalizing wasted time. Love comes on quickly and then matures over time. You've got it backwards.

BTW, i went on to fuck 2 girls who friend zoned me in HS when I was in my 20s.it was awesome and fun, but there wasn't anything like love there, in comparison to my wife or other LTRs.

how easy is it? i'm kinda nervous that i'll have trouble attracting a woman on the basis that i'm white and not a japanese guy

I just don't care about other people so i can't even have a friend.

I was one of those kids who everything came naturally to until high school and then I never learned how to cope with failure so now I'm a depressed neet waiting for the world to end so I can delude myself into thinking I would be successful if it weren't for the state of the world

Oh, and here's the ultimate reason why;
Essentially, because of all that, I'm about a 4/10 and boring to boot.
Yes I'm financially responsible and stable, I have a great credit rating and could provide a life of peace and quiet to someone, but not excitement.

It started as just sex, evolved into something a lot deeper. Was it worth it? Ultimately, yes. However, I have learnt from my mistakes and it fucking hurts even now.
Funny thing is, even with everything I was offering her and did for her, despite being the "only person to ever make [her] really feel loved, and to love", she still can't decide what she wants from life.
So yeah, I've made a mistake and I'm learning from it still.

I literally have no idea how people find the time for relationships in college

All I do in my spare time is nap, study, few hours of gaming

I just don't see how I could fit a relationship in there

I'm fat and a coward. I'm working on overcoming the first issue so i got that going for me.

I'm 5'6", overweight, friendless, and ugly. Plus, every white woman I know or see is dating a non-white. I very rarely see white couples.

Psychopath master race

>average height
>bad looks
>bad skin
>average benis
>bad teeth
I've given up already. I could easily get some wymyn, but I'd have to lower my standards to get one to stick around long enough for me to stick benis in them.
Muh genes aren't that good, if I fertilize some she-beast and she lays her eggs, the kids are going to be double the ugly.

Do you really want to see tiny unsightly gremlin munchkins terrorizing your eyes with their ugly dumb stupid faces? I don't think so.
If I find a blind cutie I will pollinate her.

This you made me KEK

I'm not sure what to do in life and of course an unsure apathetic person isn't someone a woman wants to be with. I've only ever been with one woman in my life and she wanted nothing to do with me after a while because of how I didn't try to become someone successful. I don't know how to be successful. I'm just not interested in anything.

>boring to boot.
That's a malleable trait. You can always do more "exciting" things, just need to let go and come out of your comfort zone. But what exactly do you mean by exciting? You can always find less exciting women. Excitement is pretty subjective anyway. My wife likes typical woman stuff, like going to a beach to sun bathe in the summer, but she was also excited by building her first gaming PC.

>Funny thing is, even with everything I was offering her and did for her, despite being the "only person to ever make [her] really feel loved, and to love", she still can't decide what she wants from life.
The massive age cap (I presume it was massive) points to me that the woman has some issues of her own, which you or any other man would not be able to overcome. I wouldn't take any of it personally m8.

Up thread I mentioned how I eventually hooked up with chicks who friend zoned me back in the day. I had started lifting toward the end of college and added about 20 pounds of muscle when I re encountered the first girl and the second a year later. Both of them straight up commented on how fit and sexy i had gotten (compared to HS).

It was then that I realized that women only pretended not to be completely superficial.

If you do a meme degree you don't need to study

T. History graduate

>It was then that I realized that women only pretended not to be completely superficial.
It's simply biology.

I know what you mean same here

They're generally way more superficial than men. Make-up, heels, short "cute" dresses etc etc. They only say they're looking for a "nice guy" because they want to sound like they're good people. They're not. They're garbage. GARBAGE.

I wouldn't waste my time with uni women anyway. Women are generally indecivise and change their mind constantly, that's why they want men to lead them. Uni aged women are even worse in this regard.

They do want a nice guy, but what they mean by a nice guy is not what self-described nice guys think they mean. They don't want a pushover.

If they're garbage and you're trash, you belong together.

Nah man, it's the other way around. Look at your flag, you're practically signaling other anglos to come and cuck you at night.

Yes it's the Vatican where the Pope lives I think he has a proxy

because women are okay with the white race dying.
They are wired to watch over children, not their community.

God help us, I literally just realized this before coming back here when my sister said I was overreacting when i said we should think about moving because somebody got shoot down the street. Empowering women was the weakest, rollover thing our forefathers did to appease. Fuck freeing the slaves.

I'm a degenerate who sleeps around and spends my free time playing video games. I am not LTR material.

the white rice needs no saving, the time for multiculti has come!

>when you broke up with a girl years ago and back then you were certain it was the right choice but as the years go by and no new relationships are on the horizon and you've only managed to fuck one single overweight Irish bird with a smelly, loose cunt you wonder if you made the right decision

Yeah but so many people meet their "sweetheart" in college. I'd like to do that myself but chicks all walk around noses in their phones. Grills never signal any interest so do u randomly ask women out like a creep? Get tindr? Its all so tiresome.I hate stories from people who find the perfect gf from sheer luck "lol I rear ended her in campus parking lot and it was love at first sight". That shit never happens to me, I have zero luck.

Yeah, you're right. I say boring but I only mean that in the aspect of I don't go out clubbing/drinking all the time like most women only seem to be interested in these days.
I have gone out on the odd night out here and there, but rarely. Something like two, three times a year perhaps. I just can't help but feel like its a waste of money.
I've got plenty of nerdier things I can talk about and I try to know at least something on almost anything and everything - and if I don't know something about a topic, I at least try to understand some basics of it. So for someone who wants someone smart or at least capable of intellect, I'm not bad for that.
I have been abroad once as an adult, but again, money made it so its only a couples thing and not some lads holiday or whatnot.
So yeah, thanks, you're right. I am capable of being interesting to the right people, but I fear that most people don't share the same interests.

As for the age gap; you ain't wrong. 28 years difference. I'm 26, she's now 54. And yeah, a lot of issues, a hell of a lot of issues.
And the fact that she lives with another guy but always told me that their relationship consists of him fucking off to look after all his fishing buddies (he owns a fishing lake) and simply expecting her to cook and clean, never doing anything for her.
That's why the sex started, because we were both going without it and figured why not since he was going elsewhere for it anyway.

...Well, turns out that despite all the times she's told me that she's not interested in his money and she's not happy, she's been flip-flopping about moving out of there but always saying "I've got to think about things" instead of explaining exactly why --- either that, or its always some money trouble.
So yeah, even the older women who claim that money doesn't motivate them?
Money motivates them.

I'm poor with women.

no dude, it's pathetic. to not be able to talk to someone of the same species? it's should be natural. I mean, how else are you gonna mate? that's litterally what drives all creatures. this people are pathetic. they can't even talk to girls. they can't even take advantage of natural instinct. instead they shut themselves away and watch anime ignoring the world around them. they are pathetic losers

i honestly prefer being alone

who else /schizoid/ here?

There's nothing wrong with being apart of the Commonwealth and it's history being reflected on our flag.

i look like boogie and even he got a girl.

the truth is that if ure white alpha male ure fucking everyday, if ure white beta male nigger is fucking everyday

>Girls never signal any interest
This is probably the biggest issue I've had, myself. There was one girl back when I was a really bad sperg at the end of my school years who was out of my league and showed interest, but me being a ultra-sperg back then I couldn't believe it was anything other than teasing and didn't have the balls to give it a try.
Since then, I've learnt that there has been a few women who at one point in time liked me and would've gone out with me, but never made any signal of it because "That's not what women do. You're supposed to chase me."

The good new is, it doesn't take much effort as a man to trigger that biology. It's not as hardcoded in our genes as some spergs would have you believe... clearly demonstrated in my example.

But it does still take effort.

Whose fucking a big black guy, and not even behind his back. He just knows that he'd be dead without even the hint of her companionship.