Would racism still exist if there were no differences between races?

Would racism still exist if there were no differences between races?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because there are differences between races.

Nigger

If there were stil differences in cultures yes, indians might still shit in the streets.

if there was no differences between races there wouldn't even be a concept of race

it's almost as if you're slowly closing in the concept that race is literally defined by differences

Probably not so much. Nobody wakes up one day and says "I hate the color brown." Sure maybe we wouldn't find certain races as attractive, but if we all had the same culture/values and there was no discrepancy between intelligence or groups that commit crime/act like fucktards then there wouldn't be much ammunition for racism.

Would xirs still exist if gender wasn't a social construct?

That makes sense. I'm just saying if everyone was like whites but had different appearances and colors.

Would happiness exist if there was only one feeling?

You end up with caste systems like the burakumin of Japan.

Japan is racially homogenic but up until the late 1970s families would check county registrars to make sure their kids weren't marrying the distant relative of a burakumin.

Human beings have always found a way to hate other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burakumin

Jaden pls go

You don't think it's a valid question?

Tribalism would still exist regardless. As an example in the UK, every town or city that borders another has some form of rivalry or mocks anither area for some tradition or perceived traits. (Eg inbreds, webbed feet, six toes, criminally inclined)

Tribalism is the basis of racism. It is human nature by design.

No thats why i propose an ethnic cleansing of all non whites to eliminate racism i mean if white people are the problem shouldnt we remove the things that make then racist?

Of course because the definition changed to something about having power. Even if there was only one race that race would be in power and thus racist.

If there were no differences between races then race wouldn't exist.

Yeah, youve got asians that hate eachothers guts. Japs hate chink, everyone hates koreans etc

No I mean every race looked the same but everyone acted like whites.

>every race looked the same

You might want to rephrase that.

Perhaps with the qualifier "as they do now".

Would they still cling together?

No. But there is. So racism is here to stay.