HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

> Comey was at a diversity meeting speaking when he found out from flashing screens behind him that he was fired
> Thought it was initially a prank

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/us/politics/comey-trump-fbi-live.html?referer=http://drudgereport.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wJUSq41F_g
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtube.com/watch?v=efD_UHmrI8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No opportunity to destroy evidence

Removing him will surely stop the investigation!11!!!!!111

OY VEY THAT COULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A SEIZURE

>?referer=drudgereport.com/

Fuck off, shill

Why is drumpf such a moron bet some retarded fucking shill will be director now worse than comey just like mcmaster took over flynn.

Can someone give a foreigner the basic gestalt

Wow, that's some advanced shilling. Clever front, really.

No, it means someone else who is willing to investigate Clinton will take his place.

Why is German shilling always so bad? Is it because everybody already laughs at you so you come in with the retard narrative to try to make us look at you differently?

it was sarcasm

The director of the FBI was fired 5/9/2017. He was giving a speech to some browns when he noticed the news tv show reporting he was fired.

Hes done more than enough to get himself canned, but democrats are saying trump fired him now because he was supposedly under investigation for russia ties (again).

>Announces that Hillary is guilty of the crimes of losing emails with top sensitive information
>Chooses not to prosecute for some reason
Comey should be hanged for not dying willingly for his country. He failed to prosecute a traitor and thus is a traitor himself. That's that

>Why is German shilling always so bad?
Their aim is to make the other side look like idiots.
It's super fucking obvious when you comment in German online newspapers. If you write a well worded comment that raises a fair point (like Merkel's promises being empty because she's been in power for 12 years, she could have already done that shit if she wanted to) it gets deleted.
If you write the exact same comment again with a couple of typos, no sources and a few insults added it goes through.

top bantz

Read the EO. It clearly explains that it wasn't Comey's place to go public with a decision on whether or not to prosecute in the first place.

If the "FBI" wants to live up to its name, then it sticks to investigation. Obviously, Lynch is at fault for her collusion, but Comey went too far playing his games.

>12 years of Merkel
How come you guys don't have term limits?

Whether you like Merkel or not, isn't 12 years enough? How much longer will Putin officially be in control of Russia?

nah wait for Varg's thulean perspective on Comey, snownigger

>How come you guys don't have term limits?

When the allies drafted our new system they wanted it to be stable to prevent the rise of a new Hitler. And so they wouldn't constantly have to replace their puppets.

Turned out to be too stable.

(((Allies)))

omg its real

>three separate occasions
Talk about leaving out breadcrumbs for a possible future story.

That's a hell of a first page of the EO.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He thought it was a prank because it means he's going to be the first President to serve for life with virtually unlimited emergency powers.

>dnc leak
>wikileaks slowly bleeds hilldog
>>crowdstrike cyber security blames russians hackers
>us population had been slowly fed anti russia crap via MSM fake news for some time now
russia shot down airliner, russian anti gay propaganda, Crimea/Ukraine invasion
>fbi denied access to investigate DNC server, everyone takes crowdstrike word for it??!!??!!!?
>crowdstrike later quietly retracted claims it knew russia shot down the passanger airliner, this same method that made that connection was used to connect russia to the dnc.

We need a sticky to this whole russian thing, i dont really know the whole thing.

How can you be sure?

JUST

So who will be replacing him

Alex Jones?
Bill O' Rielly?

DRUMPF BTFO

there is no investigation you moron.
this leftist conspiracy theory that the deep state is "just ready and waiting" to take Trump down with mountains of evidence of his wrongdoing is much more pathetic than the Sup Forums conspiracy theories about the Jewish question

at least jews themselves admit they control American banking and media so there is some corroborative evidence

You are still going at it

this is what libshits seems to think

>was at a diversity meeting speaking
saw him on cspan from earlier this week, speaking t ADL.
>muh holocaust
>muh hate speach
>muh jewish victims

Dont let the door hit you in the ass, Comey

>kikemods rigging digits for their (((countrymen)))

Trump is not being investigated
There is an investigation
You are not refuting what he said

Ok thanks
Do u think this is good or bad for our sake?

Stay mad poopy eyes

hahaha

>CHECKED

STOP. I AM EMBARRASSED FOR HIM.

Comey didn't even have time to system32 his computer before he lost his job. The horror!

oh wow didn't even think about this

Ahmed Ibn Truthspeaker

Putin does have a term limit, two terms I think. He got round it by switching job titles with Medvedev after his second term, then coming back afterwards for another two.

Yeah Russia only has term limit for consecutive terms so Putin and Medvedev can just switch jobs for all eternity. But the thing is mostly no country has term limits for heads of government and Merkel is head of government. It is actually very rare for anyone to stay HoG for more than 12-16 years. Usually they get out after 2 terms.

Aren't some of Trumps golf courses funded by the Russians according to Eric?

>Comey was at a diversity meeting speaking when he found out from flashing screens behind him that he was fired
>Diversity meeting
>Fired
Please be replaced by Sheriff Clarke. It would be just like pottery

It is another GLORIOUS morning in America. The Trump Triumph marches on.

Yeah and tons of soccer teams are owned by Russians as with hockey teams so that must mean all those politicians fanning soccer and hockey teams are in bed with Russians.

keep laughing. Trump is sealing his unfortunate fate.

>but the fat lady is still singing.

"I will lead the investigation on my ties with Russia personally now"

So his ties were purely business and he was cleared of them?

I

W
i
n.

Multiple times yes.

its good, Comey wasn't doing Trump any favors and whoever they get to replace Comey will almost certainly be pro-Trump

Comeys the guy though that dropped the "hillary email" news right before election, and Hillary blamed him for costing her the election, so for awhile the liberals really hated Comey because of that, but as soon as he started getting questioned about Trumps Russian ties the liberals loved him, so now they're pissed

youtube.com/watch?v=4wJUSq41F_g

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!

Diversity has no place in the FBI.

I hope Trump and Sessions were smart enough to fire his cuck ass while he was in LA so he could not destroy evidence back in Washington.

Brooklyn Whateverthefucktheyarenow NBA team is owned by a russian dude.
JayZ owns them too.
Jay Z iscolluding withRussians daily.

This is vintage Trump, he does this shit to opponents of his or others on his shit list. Embarrasses them publicly and crushes them at the same time, it's a master stroke really.

Classic Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

This.

He has a chapter on Revenge in one of his books, an opportunity must have presented itself.

(((janitors))) have the meta

Yes sir, everyone should listen to this. Helps you understand how he thinks and you can start to see his plan making in action IRL

>diversity meeting

Western Civilization is dead

Diversity problem solved

BTFO

I wish there was a video of that meeting.

That's the thing, there wasn't one

is this some form of hypnotizing your-self to get even more triggered into killing all of them?

Comey did nothing wrong.

>diversity meeting

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Really makes you think

AHAHAH

>Rosie O'Donnell is a degenerate

HHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH i love it

What really? So the way to prevent the 4th reich is to put a quasi-dictator in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=efD_UHmrI8w

>diversity meeting
Justice has been served.

>The FBI Director is the one actually investigating anything

>not controlling your own country

Turbocucked

Trey Gowdy

>I
>i
>I

What did he mean by this?

>this was (all) planned in advance
You don't understand 7xD Chess

Sherrif David Clarke. Get fucked, law and order is coming. Erect the gallows, we got some hangins to do.

>Thank you for assuring me THREE FUCKING TIMES that I am NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION . . .
Jesus you fucking losers, just let it go. You lost. You are still losing. You are going to continue losing for the next eight years.

>if you have to explain it, it's not funny
keep on hustlin cuz

>giving a speech to some browns
kek

Dahnald.

Now that Cohmey has been eliminated, there is only one choice for FBI Director.

I'm coming for the position, Dahnald.

>best of luck in your future endeavors
kek

>this fucking mad
stay mad loser

>Implying comey has an innocent perfect career and never did no wrong
>Implying trump didnt get a reccomendation from attourney general

I still think thhat this was staged, in a good way, comey was almost begging in the last senate hearing to be fired
>give explicit arguments that Huma and Hillary broke the law, and badly, mishandling state secrets
>not arrested cuz im a dummy hurr (actually because i didnt know who would win and really wanted to save my ass)
>fbi officials close to the investigation say Comey is a bad boy and just should probably deserve a timeout fir saying naughty things about Clinton emails
>gets fired, democrats confused, m-muh russia
>he can now still testify as a citizen like clapper and it's to be seen what comes of it

>(((diversity meeting)))

Live by the SJW, die by the SJW.