Drug testing Dole Bludgers

Aus Pol:

With the implementation of drug testing for dole bludgers, it is inevitable the argument of:

1. It will cost more to enforce than in money saved from withholding offenders payments.

2. Crime will increase, welfare lets these poor souls continue the perpetual hopeless state without affecting the wider society.

If these claims are true, what is our priority, to reject the culture of dependence on state welfare for illicit drug users. Or to curb expenditure on those not doing their 'fair share' for society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuR_XjSCWWg
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-14/cashless-welfare-card-to-continue-after-trial-success/8350946
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-10/australian-soldier-dies-in-live-firing-exercise-in-darwin/8515420
abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-10/federal-budget-2017-plan-to-drug-test-welfare-recipients-slammed/8515316
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but think more steps ahead.

They will commit crime against you with their consciences permission. You dont think they'd rather starve than take whatever, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=DuR_XjSCWWg

i work in employment services and this is just political virtue signalling. its a trial of 5000 people, most of which have already admitted to having drug and alcohol problems. most wont get to the 'cut off' stage, they will end up in rehab programs, which may actually help them. if not, our courts will fill up and our prisons will over flow. welfare in the community or welfare in prisons, each way we are fucked. its a systemic problem, and they are trying to treat the symptoms not the disease.

>With the implementation of drug testing for dole bludgers,

I haven't been following the news, what's happened?

Also triennial reminder that:
>a level of unemployment is deliberately maintained by the government
>full employment is possible and existed in Australia until the 1970s
>it is in the charter of the reserve bank to maintain full employment, and that by pursuing policies which discourage full employment they are acting unlawfully
and that:
>it is immoral for a government to attack unemployed people when they deliberately create the conditions that ensure that not everyone can have a job

So we need to go Duterte then.

yes, yes we do. put the fear in them.

Kind of triggers me because in Townsville we have just barely gotten our home invasion problem under control yet it is still an issue. This is going to make home invasions and muggings skyrocket as crims are going to be forced to look for cash to pay for their meth and weed.

Gov better get ready to employ more cops or at least overhaul the justice system because it's going to be fucking aids.

government is trialing drug testing for welfare recipients. 3 strike system, half pay cut, full pay cut or 4 weeks no pay.

Honestly to get any social service you should have to pass a swab and piss test

If you fail you have the option to go to a work camp rehab.

>We need extra judicial killings.
Why not just join ISIS mate, you sound like you'd get along well.
Your values are unaustralian

>most wont get to the 'cut off' stage, they will end up in rehab programs, which may actually help them.

This is like turning problem that costs a welfare cheque per month into a problem that needs a new building and a bunch of women showing poor men overhead projections and talking down to them while being overpaid. Not cheaper. But virtue signaling is a virtue nowadays, so they'll waste money on it.

Thank you for the reminder. Have you joined te Unemployed Workers Union and Workers Party too?

Cuck.

I have a job, I just don't like people shitting on the unemployed. Fair go has been replaced by fuck you got mine in this country and I don't like it

It's extreme American-like individualism. It's very cancerous and always leads to chaos and breakdown of society, or just straight plutocracy. We have the resist these cunts as much as we resist the sjws, there needs to be a balance between extreme self serving individualism and extreme collectivism.

Have every single politician drug tested for cocaine and mdma use if you're serious about it.

Testing poor people for drugs is just meme signalling to try and attract the dumbfuck boomer One Nation crowd. If you really wanted to get rid of the drug problem you could legalise and regulate the industry, bringing in tax dollars and spending them on anti-drug education and rehab programs (which we do for alcohol and darts). It's certainly much more effective than what we have now where the government acts as a literal mafia for drug dealers, protecting their high profits.

God bless you wagie.

>Fair go has been replaced by fuck you got mine in this country and I don't like it

Immigration caused this

you have no idea what some of these people are like m8, some of them are so fucking entitled, especially asians and islanders. they expect us to bend over backwards to do anything they ask us to do while they sit back and do fuck all. most of them are unemployed because they are lazy as fuck, the people who actually need help and want to work are being fucked over by people who waste time and resources and dont lift a finger to help themselves.

Well I don't think Asians or Islanders should be in the country at all, let alone entitled to unemployment benefits. As for white dole bludgers (and they do definitely exist), I view that more as a symptom of hopelessness; if the system cared about them (at all), then maybe they would care about the system instead of checking out. Maybe that's too idealistic though

mate didn't you look at the catalogue?

haha fuck you man if i want ill buy darts and grog with my centerlink and fuck throts all day while im not on this vietnamese paperfolding site
You and the other wagecucks can fund me :)

Fucking this. Unemployed comes in all shapes and even actual bludgers are better sedated with rent paid + 150 a fortnight, than having to rely on skills other than employability

Fucking this. Unemployed comes in all shapes, and even actual bludgers are better off sedated with rent paid + 100 a fortnight, rather than relying on skills other than employability

>unaustralian
Self reliance is one of the most Australian ideals out there. If the social contract is broken and the state can no longer guarantee safety then well ........

I guess the post didn't fail

Step 1.) Remove commies
Step 2.) Remove minorities who don't contribute shit
Step 3.) Remove leftists
There, you can have your welfare now.

....................................... Crimes

And three minutes between posts? Did you have a wank halfway through or something?

Making dinner and phone posting

Did you respond to the right person? That's literally my only post in this thread.

Fair play. I'm just about to have brekkie.

True, local news has interviewed the effected populations and they openly admit they will be walking up and down the main streets trying to sell drugs. This just accelerates them into incarceration which doesn't really bother me.

No, I fucked up. I don't know what's going on anymore. Haven't slept in a couple of days.
I'm user and you're (You) right?

You should take a page out of our books here in BC. The government started lacing most of the illicit drugs with fentanyl a few years back. Now natives, junkies, bums, homos, and chink playboys are dropping like flies. Some people are trying to redirect taxpayer money into solving this "problem," but we've managed to keep the aid limited to preexisting drug programs and bleeding heart philanthropists, and still the degenerates keep keeling over. I'm confident we won't have to be paying for these dregs with our taxes for much longer, since they're not ever going to try the simple solution of "don't be a druggie scumbag"

Maybe with this tactic, you could try your hand at cleansing Melbourne of the brazen faggots and chink cokeheads, and you'll be on your way to no longer being the most cucked English speaking country.

Here, have my rare Pepe by way of a sorry.

>Haven't slept in a couple of days
Why not? What is going on? Are you burning the candle at both ends trying to get Jeremy Corbyn elected?

>The government started lacing most of the illicit drugs with fentanyl a few years back

dude...

Blacks have moved in next door. I'm waiting for them to go out before relax.

It's a natural consequence of welfare statism. Make every man his brother's keeper and it becomes necessary to remove all his agency; lest he harm himself for if he does he harms us all. This is the future you chose.

Interesting, old mate didn't want to commit to any personal views. Liberal Democrats will certainly be gaining more influence over this coming period leading up to election.

You don't know bogans. They'll smoke around it

Druggie dole bludgers aren't nearly as bad as big energy consortiums that are destroying our country and selling off all our resources to the highest dollar. Just look at the decent gas fiasco. Those people were barely getting taxed and no money was going back into our country because of it. It was robbery on a grand scale. Far greater than these antics.

But that problem is so ironically massive that everyday people like OP don't even know how to approach it so they'd rather go after their fellow commoners to feel like they're "speaking out" against this system.

I respect that.

>Druggie dole bludgers aren't nearly as bad as big energy consortiums that are destroying our country and selling off all our resources to the highest dollar. Just look at the decent gas fiasco. Those people were barely getting taxed and no money was going back into our country because of it. It was robbery on a grand scale. Far greater than these antics.

Very true.
Leftist bullshit sucks and should fuck off, but this corporatist bullshit is insane.

We pay more for gas in places than the places we're exporting to.

Imagine what could have been done if we had taken a Norway style approach to the mining boom. Now all of that has been squandered

>wanting to kill people over smoking a joint
What breed of faggotry is this

Wow smart idea m8

It isn't the government although they are allowing it to happen. Fetanyl can be purchased online. At 1/10th the cost of real heroin and 100x the strength it is really a no brainer for traffickers. Why the government hasn't put sanctions on China for essentially killing thousands with a chemical agent is anyone's guess

it'd almost be easier for both of us if they just quit

To please who, you? Get fucked cunt. Though I am not on welfare so we may be arguing over nothing here

I'd suggest some form of food token so that welfare can only go to necessities

>What breed of faggotry is this

Soft cunt hysteria.

So much for our larrikin tradition. It was one of the few great things we still had but I guess we are all perpetually outraged faggot puritan cunts now.

whats annoying about these drug tests is they dont work on methheads, i work for a large mines company and all the methheads pass the piss tests..

I was just being a shit cunt, they tried something similar in Ceduna and it worked well there
www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-14/cashless-welfare-card-to-continue.../8350946

>have no job because degenerate drug user
>get gibs from gubermint
>gibs covers couple of sessions on my poison and some food
>get drug tested and lose half my gibs
>now get job selling drugs

I actually think it's good that they learn business skills even if it dies end up with them getting thrown in jail.

sorry this is the link

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-14/cashless-welfare-card-to-continue-after-trial-success/8350946

BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

Australian soldier dies in live firing exercise in Darwin

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-10/australian-soldier-dies-in-live-firing-exercise-in-darwin/8515420

canadian compassion and 'niceness'.

Vancouver is an Open Air Mental Asylum that sometimes get 109 overdoses in one day.

They call new overdose records 'heritage moments' in canada.

just the most recent generation m8

makes sense

ban assault exercises

1. No, after a few years it will have paid itself
2. There's jail's for that and many will die from overdose and stupidity, downside? None

>drug test dole bludgers
>to allegedly reclaim chump change from 1-in-100,000 stoners
>...while the money jew cackles all the way to the Cayman Islands / Panama

literally, G.O.Y.I.M.

>exercise

Doesn't sound like it worked-out

at the same time can we drug test the polies?

Some poor guy is going to have to live with the knowledge he killed one of his mates.

I think the last time this happened the guy who shot the other guy ended up killing himself.

Accelerates jail time, hopefully harsher sentences. No issue here.

I'm sure it will end up as much a parasitic and useless cash cow as the job network agencies

Should have a rule where if you fail the test once you are barred from claiming for life.

an assassins guild would sure up faggots in Australia for the most part, imo it needs to be quasi legalized

exactly. i agree completely, most of the white australians on centrelink actually want to work and the rest are proper derro alcos and druggos, right now they have no incentive to get off alcohol and drugs, perhaps the stick will be better than the carrot. also, most people on welfare are men, i would say roughly 75% in total.

if i find you i will cut your centrelink you dardy dawg, and then i will report you for fraud. then cut you off again, then put in a payment reduction report and then i will recommend you get cut off for 8 weeks. i hope you KYS FGT

are they though? do you actually have any idea about who these people are or do you just look down on them while you drink your $5 flat white cunt? i have to work with and deal with these cunts everyday and they are not who you think they are.

I was waiting to see how they'd spin it

>Welfare recipient Dutchie (left) says drug tests would force him to become a drug dealer.

abc.net.au/news/story-streams/federal-budget-2017/2017-05-10/federal-budget-2017-plan-to-drug-test-welfare-recipients-slammed/8515316

you mean that 'dutchie' cunt on ABC news? that is not representative of the average centrelink recipient. they make up the smallest fraction of centrelinkers

haha m8y aussies will just build up a mad tolerance and will just require even more opiates to exist.

nothing wrong with the herb bearing seed. its the ice thats fucking our communities up. we want ice gulags not weed gulags.

Yeah cool numb nuts I live with them. I got a homeless dude living in my basement at the moment. He's part of the local music scene and he's just straight up broke. Didn't plan well I guess, still deserves a chance to get back on his feet. He's on centrelink now. Change your job, it seems to be making you miserable.

He's right you young deadshit.

You sounds like a Muslim extremist with this talk and you're too far meme'd into the hysterics of this board culture to even see it.

Inshallah I hope you continue to convert all the enemies of your New Australia and show them the true way to be.

Surely this would prevent people from wanting to be reliant on the pension.

had your payments cut for not turning up to work for the dole m8?

Let's see em try to test for LSD tho

The free-market will step in an invent a cheaper test

he is not the kind of people im talking about, if you had any idea the number of chinks, pajeets, island niggers and kiwifags on centrelink you would rage like i do, the average white australian on centrelink are actually actively looking for work and trying to get ahead, unless they are under 25 and then they are just smart arse cunts who rort the system. i love my job, cutting off said pajeets, chinks and island niggers is great and reporting entitled cunts for fraud is great.

The majority of welfare recipients would fail a drug test, this will save billions. It's really a no-brainer, if you can buy drugs, you can pay for your own food

fuck....
see

>he's just straight up broke. Didn't plan well I guess, still deserves a chance to get back on his feet.

The most truly Australian post in this entire thread. Hate is fun and easy and makes for skitz timez but if you're actually that cold of a guy toward your fellow countrymen irl then there's nothing Aussie about that.

hahaha

>full employment is possible and existed in Australia until the 1970s
That's not what your unsourced graph shows, Bruce

Fair enough man. I live in Tas, most people are white. My experiences probably aren't representative of the rest of the country.

Tasmanian republic when

>mugging someone for weed
This is what Sup Forums ACTUALLY believes

The way to fix the drug problem is to make them openly available to everyone? Do you really believe the propaganda you spew?

Like I said I have a job, but I also have been unemployed in the past, and received literally no help whatsoever from the people paid to help me

Without exaggeration, it was literally
>hows it going?
>have you got your job search evidence?
>ok here's your next appointment

Then when I got a job off my own back they tried to claim they'd got it for me, and I've heard the same thing from a lot of people

>Tasmanian republic
It would be a third world country without the mainland propping it up.

It would be one family

i agree with this user, but consider this everyday occurrence at a job provider:

>fucked in the head bludger comes in
>put my payments back on cunt
>gives bullshit excuse about 'muh problems'
>say its not an excuse, will have to stay for an hour and prove they are looking for work
>yell, abuse and scream at the women who work there
>i step in, male, and calm them, take their abuse and listen to their bullshit
>explain situation without them getting angry
>they except
>stay for an hour and make half hearted attempt to job search
>put their payments back on

the next day
>same dumb fuck calls up and abuses me for cutting their payments off
>check their file on the computer
>not cut off
>tell him he came in yesterday and i out his payments back on
>'oh, really'
>'yes'
>dumb cunt totally forgot that he was in the office for an hour and has his payments were restored

these are the people who are receiving welfare and are opening admitting they take bulk drugs. are these the people that 'deserve a chance to get back on their feet'?

NEET here.

Was the demerit points thing legit?

i grew up in tassie, best years of my life, climbing mountains, bushwalking, swimming and drinking from the clearest waters known to mankind. truly a paradise on earth.

Problem?

We produce a fuckload more food than we eat. Ill go as primitive as needed - at least ill be full

The truth is people like that should be institutionalised.

There should be something in-between a mental institution and a prison. Some sort of facility where you can't leave and where you have decisions made on your behalf, but that is less regimented than a prison. You can have your own little apartment and comforts, but you are a ward of the state.