Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who did not reply to this post, allowing your whore of a mother to die in her sleep tonight.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not me. That's the neo liberal elite. Far-rightist have no interest in the Ummah.
The liberals will get the rope and then kebab will be removed. Then you can fuck goats in your sandy shit hole in peace.

shut up dog

>whore of a mother

You're right about my mother *^_^*

It was.
We enjoy it.
We are the bad guys.
We will kill you anyway.

Feel better now shitskin?

>this pasta again
kys leaf

Yes, I am fucking Islamophobic.
Have you ever seen a rocket flying towards you in the name of Islam? I have. Fuck off.

And we will slaughter you like the rabid dogs you are. Muslims are nothing but a horde of beasts.

ÜBER FUKKEN RARE

Benis :DDD

CAN YOU PLZ EXPLAIN THE POWER VACUUM SINCE DEATH OF MOHAMMED CUNT!

its more convenient to have a scapegoat rather than acknowledge your region has forever been dominated by incestuous conflicts of interests

Holy fuck, so that's where you've been all this time...

RARE FINLAND

>people ignore the flag

fucking abhorrent bait.

Thank you for this, I legit laughed out loud upon reading the 5th sentence.

gotta love how easily triggered Sup Forumstards are though, taking this stuff seriously... too many underage boys bullied in school browse this place, they can't even recognise an obvious shit-post. or they don't care, which is even sadder.

Perfectly show the muslim mentality; takes absolutely no responsibility but blame everyone else. Fuck, even when saudi and Iran use their proxies for war you blame us who pay for everything you fucks cry about on TV. Filthy circumcised half-jews

This right here. At some point it goes from being a phobia to a rational, justified fear. Calling it Islamophobia is like calling a fear of Ebola diseasophobia.

Newly converted Moslem here.

>Question:
How long before the scars, insha'Aisha, heal?

(thanks)

You kikes and muslims are the same. Go suck some baby dicks after you mutilate your genitalia.
How many of our people have died for your disgusting group of people? I hope you get wiped off by the muslims after you have destroyed our countries and race.

nice pasta, non-country
no place for mohamedan subhumans in our midst

typical american

You fucking scumbags have been raping, enslaving and murdering people for 1400 years, long before "the west" as a concept even existed. We finally decided that we've had enough of your death cult and your false prophet, the pedophile muhammad (misery and death be upon him as he burns in hell) Go allah ackbar yourself you fucking queer

>Mongolia.
>horde of beasts.
Ok mr Khan thanx for showing up...~again#

>Muslim here
that's where I stopped reading

Dont blame the west.

Muslims already a mess from the start, you start murdering each other since Mo dead anyway. (Abu Bakr vs Ali /Sunni vs Shia)

And Mo himself is a warlord too.

fuck off abdool. you have been killing non-adbools long before the west started bombing abdools. we know and we remember

Yes, and the Catholic church burned and destroyed all of the ancient European culture, and destroyed civilizations of Central and South America in the name of greed and power.

Orthodoxy is the only true path to enlightenment.

Blame Allah for putting some of the biggest oil reserves in your God forsaken shitholes, if it wasn't for the oil no one would give a single shit about you and there would probably already be a greater Israel

If you reject the Lamb slain at the beginning of the world, that is the unforgivable sin, hence the tribulation. We were warned a very long time ago about it. It is happening just as they said it would.

If you're going to complain about Islamophobia, maybe you should wait at least 6 lines before making an antisemitic comment?

blah blah get fucked ahmed, why are you even speaking English?! you don't see us learning your shit-stain you call a language

American here, only thing I feel bad about is 16 years later there are still Arabs left alive.

>a fucking leaf

this

"it was you"

No, dickhead, it was the "Jew" backed Military complexes

"Jew" backed Governments

"Jew" backed armies

I say "Jews" but they are not, they are of the synagogue of satan, and false Jews, the Khazarians, like the Rothschilds.

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

British Empire, Arab-JEWS, and Zionists co-created/supported Al-Wahhabism to destroy Islam and the middle east; shitskins bought into it!

You, like us, are mere lambs to the slaughter senpai, get used to it.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Yet you come to our countries for the free money and services we offer? Yeah fuck off man.

>zabad

A fucking leaf.

Suck pig dick cromag.

>mfw newfags won't recognize this copypasta
>mfw this thread will have 300+ replies

>Muslim here

Yeah we can all see the flag

Agreed.... This is a fly trap.....Worthless..

But it was you who wrote the Quran...