J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-

>J-joe... okay dude you're right... you win, just please stop yelli-
OH HONEY, YOU'RE ADORABLE. YOU DON'T THINK WEED CURES CANCER? OKAY FUCKFACE, WATCH THIS. JAIMIE, PULL UP THOSE STATISTICS THAT PROVE I'M RIGHT. SEE? SEE HOW FUCKING WRONG YOU ARE, CROWDER? YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF.
>Joe... i missed my flight, I really need to g-
OH YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? SORRY PRINCESS, IT'S TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET ON THAT PLANE BECAUSE I WISHED IT WOULD HAVE FLOWN RIGHT INTO THE FUCKING TRADE CENTER. YOU'RE WORTHLESS, CROWDER. I'LL DO YOU A FAVOR YOU LITTLE BITCH-- I'LL MAKE A ROPE OUT OF HEMP AND THEN YOU CAN HANG YOURSELF WITH IT. GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea, that episode was weird.

Joe was roid raging that episode.

>yeah I'm just not really into weed, but it's not that big of a dea-
OH WHAT'S THE MATTER PUSSY? ARE YOU A LITTLE BABY BITCH? YOU STUPID FUCK? ARE YOU JUST A LITTLE PUSSY BITCH WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING? OH NO YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT? FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OFF MY SHOW. FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK OFF

God that was hard to watch.

Whenever weed comes up Joe "smoke the weed or prepare to bleed" Rogan chimps out. He is physically incapable of listening to a different opinion on this topic

youtube.com/watch?v=AiGhhylUb4M

I always hated 90IQ Joe normies love me because I'm so lukewarm Rogan

The pro-pot crowd can be down right militant sometimes.
>It cures cancer! It cures cancer! You like cancer? It cures cancer! It's not a hard drug. It doesn't lead to crack.
Did you know that scientists have isolated the chemicals that slow cancer so that you won't have to rely on pot now?
>FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

JP is a fucking mug, Sam Harris is way cooler and way, way smoother.

dunno chaps, watching smarmy cunts get uncomfy is one of life's delights.

lmao crowder caved in like a little bitch he is

This episode was so uncomfortable. For some reason Joe just wanted to go mental about weed and Crowder had literally no interest in talking about it at all.

holy fuck i totally read that shit in his voice

not everything has to be a pissing contest you dumb slav

kek is a trans

That issue obviously meant a lot to rogan, so many assholes prefer to sit on the fence with the cannabis issue but you either hate weed or you don't...

Don't go "hehe guys I don't care if you smoke i just see certain minor problems with cannabis consumption blah blahh".

Don't be that guy, pick a side.

This real? source?

Anyone got a link to this happening?

Of course it is when it comes to man. Are you one of those feminized "man" that drinks flouride in the water? It's turning the frogs gay bro.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd0oSNjHf1A

>you have to pick a side on everything when you could just not give a shit either way
There aren't exactly any good choices here. Either you join Rogan for another weed circlejerk or you get kicked off his show for not being a militant supporter.

well it is within our right to be militant about it because right now it's fucking illegal and the snake specifically requested not to be tread on.

Youtube + joe rogan + crowder

Crowder is one of this stupid full package conservative
He is funny and not bad when he critizise, but when he defend con values he is just stupid brainwashed republican
but but Ronald Reagan but but abortion

Hopefully we can all agree that Crowder is a huge faggot and was totally in the wrong here. He can't logically defend his belief systems. He's just a retard with an identity, and when it gets challenged he chimps out like a retard.

hi joe, how many alpha brains did you take before this post?

Joe pls go

When 2 sides of the political spectrum meet despite sharing the same unfunny personality and sense of humor its fucking ugly m8