We totally didn't fire the FBI director because of the Russia investigation you guys

We totally didn't fire the FBI director because of the Russia investigation you guys.

...like I said, he'll be president for six months at best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To be fair, all passengers were warned that the train had no brakes.

There is not nor ever will be any "proof" of "muh russian hacking".

lold

And it isn't stopping for another eight years.

It'll be in the classified stage right now. Did you really think the investigations would be releasing everything to us as they learned it?

Grand jury approving subpoenas is the latest news, but I'm sure they did so with zero evidence

What the fuck are you even talking about? If there's proof of anything - it's that the Russians hacked shit.

Now the only question is why and what kind of deal does Trump have.

>It'll be in the classified stage right now.

No, it's in the "bullshit" stage and that's where it's staying.

Fuck off shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

As I said, Grand Jury issuing subpoenas. Claude Taylor was saying this last week and he was denounced as a loon but just today it was confirmed. Now Claude is saying 9 indictments incoming and 16 more possible. If you think any of this could have happened with zero evidence youre barking mad

nice pasta fuckface

you can't talk to fanatics in a reasonable way

Ok so you've got a good list to convince the autistic element of pol, but what about normal, well adjusted people with IQ's above 80?

So how do we know this is all "muh hackers" and not Clinton nonsense? Considering there is at least evidence of the latter and zero of the former.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

>If there's proof of anything - it's that the Russians hacked shit

What? Podesta's email? His password was PASSWORD

Seriously, what did they hack?

We don't know, that's the job of the investigators. That's what Comey was doing and he came to the AG with the subpoena, who then informed Trump and Trump immediately fired Comey. We won't know the full truth of it until the investigations are made public, they're still in the classified stage as I said. Right now everyone is working off circumstantial evidence but the narrative is Trump colluded with Russia somehow during the election and has some strong financial ties. We won't know for sure until classified information comes public.

He didn't do his job during the investigation on Clinton. Nuff Said

What proof? Where? faggot.

Now lets talk about the real foreign collusion in the election Saudi Arabian and Jew Israeli donations - we got proof on that by the bucket load.

>live in such an irrelevant shithole that you obsess over politics in another country

must suck

flips here don't give a shit about the usa, since their own politics are fucked up enough to keep them occupied

can the same not be said about croatia?

nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html

...and then he gets fired.

Come on people. We all know that there's something there.

>We don't know, that's the job of the investigators.

So everything you're saying past this point is what you've pulled out of your ass.

>That's what Comey was doing and he came to the AG with the subpoena, who then informed Trump and Trump immediately fired Comey

Evidence of Clinton wrongdoing was presented and Comey said he wouldn't recommend prosecution despite there being evidence. He may have been fucked off because instead of doing his job he chose to stand in the way on that.

>getting all your news from liberals

This is why you're in a nutty, paranoid bubble.

Croatia is so fucked that I've given up on this country some time ago. It can fucking burn for all I care. I consider myself a citizen of Europe.

And unfortunately, what happens with your country and Trump affects Europe. Trump wants the EU to fail, so I want him to fail first.

I believe you believe there is something there.

If there is, I'm sure it'll get leaked anyway, so there's no need to get your panties in a bunch.

>Because you'd be in jail

If you can simultaneously use a report as a basis for a FISA request, and admit to not being able to verify any part of it you are unfit to lead an intelligence agency.

LE Russia may-may

>posting on an Mongolians horse training website

>causing trump to fail

good one horse buddy but for Serbia there is nothing but misery ahead, consider terrorism or suicide or both! hahaha

A FUCKING CHECKERBOARD

>mfw every sharejew thread

After Comey caved on Hillary, Trump had nothing to worry about.