This is how they are raping Sweden: Fluoride

I just spoke to a friend who works at the water treatment facility here were I live. He said that since 2012 they have increased the Fluoride content in Swedish tap water by 1200%.

This is the simple answer why no one gives a fuck about terror attacks or mass rapes performed by arabs and such.

If you don't know what fluoride is, it is used to stop tooth decay, but also used by the Nazis in prisoner of war camps to make the POWs easily manageable.

It would not surprise me if they increased the fluoride content in other countries as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

wakingtimes.com/2014/08/22/fluoride-affects-consciousness-will-act/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169995
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25714098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18038039
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
svensktvatten.se/vattentjanster/dricksvatten/riskanalys-och-provtagning/kemiska-amnen-i-vatten/fluorid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck are you talking about? Why weren't you effected then?

hhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

ahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

>SWEDISH

>PUBLIC

>EDUCATION

I guess I am affected, since I really don't give a shit about stuff either.

wakingtimes.com/2014/08/22/fluoride-affects-consciousness-will-act/

Because fluoride turns the frogs gay, and since OP is already a faggot, he can't be turned gay.

My friend studied organic chemistry at university.
In one of his lab pracs, his group analyzed melbourne tap water and found that there is 2-3 times as much fluoride in the water than is reported

Well, here they are increasing the levels according to a EU rule. Not sure what the % is, but 1200% increase sounds pretty massive to me.

>wakingtimes.com

>MOST POPULAR

>The Spiritual Consequences of Alcohol Consumption

>13-Year-Old Invents Tesla Inspired Free Energy Device for…

>52 Wild Plants You Can Eat

>Your Blood Type Determines Your Personality

>Texas School Triples Recess Time, Solving Attention Deficit Disorder

>4 Things You Need to Know About Anarchy

>Sound of the Sun – The Voice of Universal Consciousness

>This Major Organ is the Seat of Your Anger, Frustration and Irritability

>7 Key Principles to Attaining Inner Peace

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

plausible. fluoride makes you dossile

This begs the question: How can I measure the fluoride levels of my own tap water?

Fluoride makes you small and weak. Wish I was raised on tank water instead.

Time to walk down to a lake and grab a bottle.

start filtering your water

I think he used a mass spectrometer, no idea how to do a diy home test

Women have destroyed lakes too with pills

>mass spectrometer
I've actually heard of this. It's a thing in the opening of Half-Life

I spoke to biochemists about flouride in water. I asked them was it actually beneficial and was this benefit enough to offset the damage that could be caused by fouride.

They told me flouride does very little either benefiical or harmful to humans in the doses that it is present in drinking water and its mostly just a political thing.

Its incredibly cheap to flouridate water so the political fall out from stopping the practice would be more expensive than just continuing it.

Its a non issue.

.t gay frog

but seriously ive never seen any sane people talk about flouride lowering iq and turning you into a zombie

No one here drinks tap water.

If it's not doing anything then why do we need it? The whole Western world does it because of muh politics.
Do you trust the politicians?

You should actually look into it. I know that is what every conspiracy theorist says but there are many videos online of conferences led by legitimate dentists that have done some research into the subject and it is not all quackery. Just dodge anything talking about it blocking your inner eye or being a mind control operation as it mostly comes down to good old fashioned government incompetence.

Its out of laziness. It was introduced a while back when they thought it was more helpful than it is. Since its SO cheap to do, undoing it is more expensive and would potentially piss off the concerned mother voters.

So if your water is non flouridated it will likely stay that way. If it is flouridated it will likely stay that way.

If your politicians are talking about it its because they have nothing else to do or would rather talk about non issues than do their jobs.

Fuckad of conspiracy theorists

why would they "poison" tap water instead of bottled water?

>They told me flouride does very little either benefiical or harmful to humans in the doses that it is present in drinking water and its mostly just a political thing.
Those biochemists were ALMOST spot on, except on the last part.

It's not a political thing, it's just a business thing.

Massive amounts of excess fluoride are produced by nuclear power plants. The cheapest, easiest way to dispose of all this fluoride is to run it through a massive biofilter... namely, the population.

Subjecting people to medication en masse violates informed consent regardless of whether or not it prevents tooth decay (it doesn't).
Putting any chemical in the water that is intended to effect people is immoral and subject to problems with inconsistent dosage since you can't control for how much each person drinks anyway.

It is not a non-issue. Local issue (teeth) is being treated with a method that affects the whole organism (drinking fluoride). In addition, there are many people who take good care of their teeth, and they are not given the option to not drink fluoride. This is either extremely idiotic or evil at play.

>implying they let an undergrad taking o-chem near the good equipment

>Trust us goy, this is harmless. Costs to much to stop producing
>keep drinking with every liquid every day forever, it's fine

Lads how difficult is it to install a filter that removes Fluoride and Estrogen chemicals?

If I drink bottle water I get estrogen from the plastic.

If I drink tap water I get estrogen from the government

Spot on. It is a violation of informed consent.

I would also add that it's particularly idiotic when studies show that in order to strengthen teeth/prevent decay fluoride has to be applied topically TO THE TEETH. There isn't a biological mechanism that takes fluoride absorbed through the gut and deposits it to your teeth because as far as I'm aware, the human body barely uses any fucking fluoride for any biological processes so the systems don't exist.

I know a salesman you might want to speak to

You need to build your own well.

Very hard since they can't be removed even in the actual places that actually do try to remove it.

Basically

You're met with a homosexual frog... haven't you?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8169995
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25714098
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18038039

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

During a shower or bath you absorb water. More people shower every day than buy bottled water.

Got your back

I call BS on your story OP. A quick Google search states that fluoridation of drinking water is banned in Sweden.

Your number of 1200% is meaningless, there is no context. For the number to have any significant meaning, you must state both the previous level of fluoride in the water, and the new level of fluoride. (Expressed in milligrams per liter, micrograms per liter, etc.)

Example: A city has no traffic fatalities, ever.

This year there was a terrible accident. A van with five people crashed, killing them all.

The shills start screaming that new traffic laws must be made because fatalities are up 500%.

This is the math used by idiots, polititions, and the press. (The correct answer is that fatalities are up 0%.)

I am a municipial water filtration plant operator.

It also makes its way into fruits and vegetables apparently

Fluoride is being removed from the water supply of a canadian city Calgary, AB. The city claims it would save them around $60 mil a year.

Move to Wanganui, they don't fluoride the water because they know it is kikery.

So if you drink water you become a faggot.

What if you drink lava?

That would explain why iceland is so redpilled.

rapefugees start shitting en masse into stormwater

increase fluride in an effort to prevent mass illness from drinking water

few years later

too much fluride this is reason for all problem

woke af

The fluoride was removed from Calgary in 2011.

New studies by the University of Calgary indicate a significant INCREASE in dental carries in the children of Calgary, since fluoridation was stopped.

OP brought up a first-Hand Information and you bring up a Google search to disprove... since when is that more believable than a first-Hand Information?

It's illegal to att fluoride to water in Sweden, doing so would be forced mass madicating (tvångsmedicinering).
If the fluoride content in the local water is above 1.5 mg/l the water treatment plant is forced to reduced the fluoride content to 1.5 mg/l.

Either your friend is lying or they are breaking the law.
svensktvatten.se/vattentjanster/dricksvatten/riskanalys-och-provtagning/kemiska-amnen-i-vatten/fluorid/

There is public law and then there is the real law. The real law is Jews, and they most certainly are doping your drinking water.

Because it's easy as hell to make shit up. In this case OP could be a Guy that read up about flouride for the first time two hours ago and then had a mindblow about what could be going on.

kek

Åk hem, Mohammed

Good thing I don't shower.
Or brush my teeth.

Or wipe after I take a dump.

En extra shekel till dig

>Lafayette woman spending money on cosmetic surgery

to be fair, I don't think it is because of the flouride but because she is from the swamps of Louisiana.

Read the post right below yours you silly cuck.

OP is either misinformed, an idiot, or a liar. Obviousely you and he are Jewish ANTIFA members, attempting to introduce a slide thread.

this.

Also,
>living in a place where you cant just drink untainted stream water

there is proof that topical application of flouride reduces dental cavities. There is proof that concentrations of fluoride higher than that in any water causes fluorosis and calcification.

Fluoride is the only drug that is not controlled on a concentration to body mass ratio. If a non topical 1mg/L is ok for a 75kg adult male it so unlikely it is not damaging to a 7.5kg infant

>OP brought up a first-Hand Information

And we should simply belief it?

What's so bad about fluoride?
I get it at the dentist office about two/three times a year since I was a teen.

Fluoride is a poison. Fluoride + Estrogen & Estrogen mimics = ---------------->

you need to buy a distiller

Wait so do disposable water bottles contain estrogen too or no?

Don't you get bpa from water bottles?

that sounds like an excuse, how about just taking responsibility for your own cuckening

bottled water is usually just bottled tap water. The bottles also leech bpa and other bullshit

Who drinks tap water anyway, in France atleast almost nobody does.

So basically this shit probably fucked my growth and will continue unless I get a bpa free or it still doesn't matter since its in the water

Maybe in your shit country. Here most bottled water are straight from the water sources.

>a EU rule
strange that there's none in our water then

Okay Mohammad

I know a guy who went full on tin foil about fluoride and talking about how it is for mind control.

I drink that shit all the time and here I am, shittalking everyone's governments on a daily basis. So if it is mind-altering, it isn't very fucking good at it.

But the guy wasn't all bullshit though. I wouldn't even want to try to convince him that fluoride i/s safe. His wife has thyroid problems, and even fluoride advocates in the US acknowledge that its bad for people like that. He is literally the person who's family needs water filters that Alex sells.

I don't think it causes thyroid problems though does it? Just worsens existing ones.

No

>typical dumbass Burger
Fuck off

Should also mention that the only reason the man's wife would drink fluoride treated water is null, as she already lost ALL her teeth. (To a car crash)

It doesnt stop tooth decay. The only city in Finland where they tried fluoridating tap water actually experienced increased tooth decay compared to "vanilla" tap water. So let's just forget that argument for it's usage.

if you wanted a fair share of some Muslim cock just ask :^)

They dont have to put it in the water because you're already flouridated toothpaste.

drink lots of water
if you get fluorosis you probably shouldnt have drank all that water

There's no fluoride in Queensland water and a shit load in Victorian water. You can come to your own conclusion.

>tfw moving out of Portland into the mountains literally today
>tfw couldn't sleep because so excited
>tfw my new cabin has spring water

My pineal gland cries out in joy.

woke af

Where do you live? I need to take a shit.

nope

No, you just have shit genetics faggot

>I drink that shit all the time and here I am, shittalking everyone's governments on a daily basis.
Exactly. You're talking about it on the internet rather than taking action against said governments – the fluoride has worked!

Buy a bottle of Acqua Panna and then see the difference from tap water, here bottled water comes from water sources, not shitty recycled waste water.

And you're broken you can buy tap water in water dispensers in most cities for 5 cents per litre, you can have it even sparkling if you like it, and it almost taste like normal water.

Natural spring water can have very high levels of fluoride in it.

If the "mountains" are of volcanic origin, igneous or metamorphic rock, the fluoride level can be quite high indeed.

If they are sedimentary such as limestone, you should be okay.

The Pacific North West is igneous, so you are fucked. A century and a half ago many people died of cholera, typhoid, and other waterborne disease from drinking "spring water", so beware.

City or municipally treated public water supplies are far safer than individually owned wells or springs.

Or just distill it yourself with a kettle a hose and a bottle.

keep it up

I'd say I woudn't be surprised if you placed conservants in your bottled water.

>Increased the Fluoride content in Swedish tap water by 1200%
Jews are finishing the job on you cuckfags.

>not using activated Charcoal to clean your teeth

proof?

>If you don't know what fluoride is, it is used to stop tooth decay, but also used by the Nazis in prisoner of war camps to make the POWs easily manageable.
No, it started in Soviet camps.

whoa op dont you know

thats a sensitive topic

it makes the left unsettled and you will be attacked personally instead of engaged intellectually.

>using activated niggersticks to clean your teeth
>not using whisky