What are your opinions about Hiddenlol trying to alter the meaning of the rainbow flag?

What are your opinions about Hiddenlol trying to alter the meaning of the rainbow flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Rainbow flag truth/BBNqLOO/
funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Respect diversity/bRNqLoE/
funnyjunk.com/Respect diversity/funny-pictures/6258857/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Hiddenlol
I stopped browsing that shithole 3 years ago. Is Raptor22 still there? How's FakU doing

Personally, I find that this is just the logical conclusion to the accumulated logical fallacies of the super-left coming back to bite them...

No matter what will come out of this, the keks induced by the mere fact that this is happening, the media shitstorms and mutual name-calling, etc. are very enjoyable. They're the best thing about it, honestly, forget about everything else. Oh the keks...

I'm an occasional visitor of the site so I'm not a part of the community. But from what I can tell, nothing major has changed in the last years.

Im with fritz on this one, Its about the funniest shit ive seen in at least a year

Keep posting this shit on left pages

Nope they've been banned,Hdl has become basically 9gag 2.0 full of newfaggs that do not tolerate racism and gore,there are a lot less nazi posts and gore,honestly it went to shit just like /pol after the elections.....

The kek is strong with this one. I think we should hype it up and make it viral. Topkek

Bump

pictures which we uploaded on funnyjunk (for sharing on social media):
funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Rainbow flag truth/BBNqLOO/
funnyjunk.com/channel/politics/Respect diversity/bRNqLoE/
funnyjunk.com/Respect diversity/funny-pictures/6258857/

has anybody uploaded anything on 9gag yet?

I approve since it is actually a good message

I love multiculturalism, but actual multiculturalism like Sup Forums where all the cultures of the world can be appreciated for their history, present and future, and not just mixed together and lost forever in a big blurry mess

Great design, but you messed up on the English in the last line:

"OF* YOUR RACE"

Also, please try using Arial font throughout.

I agree with you. We must find values in our races and not just close our eyes upon our differences. Why ignore something that could be appreciated

I guess I have to admit that I have stolen that one. That's why. I didn't notice to typo tho

These are genuinely worth sharing.