Powerful

remove the word armed and its equally as true and general of a statement you shill scum

Except in Africa, where both sides were only motivated by their desire to rape and enslave each-other.

Still covered

>"i rape u"
"no"
>"yes"

Really powerful stuff

science nigger is as deep as highschool teacher

captain obvious strikes again

Ive been lurking on and off Sup Forums since 08. In all my years on this piece of shit website this is the only person Sup Forums genuinely changed my opinion on. I used to enjoy his star talk series, until you guys showed me what an asshole this guy was and now I can't even stand to look at his smug fucking face .

he a genius, stop makin fun

No shit.

kek no. Armed conflict almost exclusively arises over scarcity of goods. Be that land, people, resources or otherwise.

There's always two reasons why a man does what he does. The good reason and the true reason.

>I believe this piece of land should belong do me
>I don't believe it should
>Armed conflict happens
woah.. makes you think, doesn't it?

Wow, what an amazing thought you fat, dumpy, chimp.

>Water is wet... think about that, white boy.

Wow, fat dumpy science chimp does it again.

Fuck off expat English teacher.

Is this real? Is this bait?

So he's against diversity?

>water is wet

Go back to Liberia, fat shitskin fuck.

In other news, the sky is blue. Stay tuned for more mindblowing revelations.

Wow. Too bad everything is relative or we'd be able to tell good from evil and right from wrong.

Really activated my almonds senpai.

Is it just me or are scientists getting stupider?

>hating on based neil tyson

when did Sup Forums become anti-intellectual?

would like to add another bomb: most conflicts were made by trying to reach the same aim but with different means

Water is 'A' solution...but not thee...solution.

This nigger is retarded

ok this is def bait

woke af nigga

the grass is green

the sky is blue

this man is one the greates minds of ameriga

like what?

niel degrasse tyson is just a shill

>babby nigger's first life lesson
>the guy's in his 50s
>black people still think they're equal to whites

No fucking shit, science nigger

Am i doing it right?

Water is wet

Is this what people pass off as science today?

so Sup Forums hates Tyson now? just like the reddit circlejerk?

At last I truly see

Sup Forums isnt a person
just like you are not one either

>now

so?
>hes bassically saying water is wet.

Woah, diversity is the root of all conflict. Top ten anime betrayals...

And now you can build off of that as to how the sides that form build as a natural outgrowth of humanities tirbalistic nature and for that reason identify politics are nothing but divisive and destructive as they fragments a core group into diseperate parts because ultimately all politics are identity politics.
It's the logical progression of such a statement but he's never going to say it because the only possiple solutions are either to unify people under one banner and one identity mitigating unnecessary internal conflict I.E. Nationalism, or the attepted destruction of identity and individuality Communism/Globalism.

I think the origin of conflict is more likely to be something like the general disparity among males.

That's bullshit.

Most wars can be broken down into economic terms. Believing certain things to be true might might be a nice casus belli or rationale, but it all comes back to the money in the end.

Crusades? Europe had a huge glut of armed assholes who were fucking up what economy there was and the Holy Land was a major axis of trade. Later Crusades were to get back the economic power lost to Islamic encroachments. It's no accident that the Crusades mysteriously stopped as soon as the Italian city-states began to be the trade focus.

US Civil War. Slavery was the major economic engine of the rich southerners. It's no surprise that when the rhetoric of "States rights!" grew thin the poor Confederate soldiers began to call the war the "Rich Man's War".

>the majority of people in a community thinking the same way doesn't make its opinion

>Most wars can be broken down into economic terms.
So in other words:
I believe that i should have more money than you while you believe that you should have more money than me, which translates into a war between opposing sides who believe different things to be true?

well, no shit sherlok.

No its not.
It is how it is and we can't change that.
It's common sence.

That is babies understanding of conflict.

The essence of conflict is
>We think we can take your resources and expand our power while paying an acceptable price.
>Well we think we can either defeat you or make you pay an unnacceptable price and force a peace.

Then religion, insults etc are used to motivate the ordinary people to support the war.

When black (((science))) man suddenly becomes black history man

>I want this oil
>no I want this oil
there's no belief war there.

Damn... this nigga smart...

So, should we just force one of the groups to accept the others beliefs, so we all agree?

an african intellectual...

>disagreeing people fight
>in other news, agreeing people don't
based black scientist

based black man praise kek shadilay

What did both sides of Vietnam believe?
Civil War?
Desert Storm?

Nothing, both believed in chasing the Jew shekel-bait and how the rattle of those coins drew the rats to the piper. They all believed money to be true, and the only disagreement they had was who should have it.

Gilgamesh left society because it made him weak. The Epic of Gilgamesh was one of the oldest pieces of fiction in existence.

Here in the city man dies oppressed at heart, man perishes with despair in his heart. I have looked over the wall and I see the bodies floating on the river, and that will be my lot also. Indeed I know it is so, for whoever is tallest among men cannot reach the heavens, and the greatest cannot encompass the earth. Therefore I would enter that country: because I have not established my name stamped on brick as my destiny decreed, I will go to the country where the cedar is cut. I will set up my name where the names of famous men are written; and where no man's name is written I will raise a monument to the gods.' The tears, ran down his face and he said, 'Alas, it is a long journey that I must take to the Land of Humbaba. If this enterprise is not to be accomplished, why did you move me, Shamash, with the restless desire to perform it? How can I succeed if you will not succour me? If I die in that country I will die without rancour, but if I return I will make a glorious offering of gifts and of praise to Shamash.

Society is a scam.

This is objectively true.

What's wrong Sup Forums? Can't handle when a black man drops elite truth bombs?

Its usually resources

Just like belgiums addiction to fucking lil kiddos chump

Speaking of black science man. Thoughts on climate change?

Intellectually lazy glurge. It's like saying "Every great work of literature began with a single word."

powerful and wrong. Wars star over resources or over slights.

He's speaking to a demographic that doesn't understand basic concepts, like conflict.

That's the beauty of Sup Forums everyone thinks differently and everyone shitposts about it. On leddit however (where you came from and should go back to) it works like a hivemind and its absolutely disgusting.

Actually they all came about because they were looking for something else besides God to make them happy. Everything we call human history: War, sex, drugs, gambling, homosexuality, greed, lust, avarice, Hate, anger, all happened precisely because people turned their back on God.

Holy wars are another matter. The Chaste Knight fighting in the name of God, his people, his wife, his children, and his nation is one of the great Christian idea's. I have career ambitions but truly if a war broke out and I feared the world and Christianity were in danger I would take up arms in a heartbeat if I believed that's what I was fighting for.

wow, it really doesn't work when Hillary Duff does it

Oh God your nigger ass is back look dude that thread about Nazi Germany returning is gone stop posting

It's as if people tend to naturally form in/out -groups.