Should we consider slavshits as a human beings...

Should we consider slavshits as a human beings? Personally i consider slavshits as a sub-human neanderthal tribe that somehow manage to survive.
The only thing hitler did wrong is not exterminating all slavshits and jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779
youtu.be/fKI4CwlLs4A
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

R

Sage. Slavs are white and roaches can fuck off.

At least theyre humanoid unlike you, roach.

>a roach telling calling other people subhuman.

You know, I don't like people who go around telling others what do to, while their own life is a fucking mess.

How can you call other people sub-humans, when you are a Turk?

>roach science
Toplel

gypsy subhuman

slavshits are not even human beings yet alone white, wh*tes are subhumans anyway. but slavshits are not white.

this guy will bash your head son.

I think you're just jealous because Slavs are so much more successful than Turks.

succesfull at what? getting aids? getting blind from drinking vodka? tell me.

>still human
always better than roach

Fuck off, roach. Your bait didn't work so I suggest you to go bomb yourself at the middle of Istanbul, you'll do a great job by exterminating several hundred of your own subhuman turkish kind. And yes, nobody likes you, turks, because you are the most disgusting apes in the whole world thus being shitskin forever must be so good.

He looks pretty intimidating OP, maybe pick a better pic next time.

shoo

This is the ideal roach body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Cockroach calling someone sub-human...

>Istanbul
what?
oh you mean Constantinople, city of white people, not some degenerate subhuman shithole

don't insult neanderthals.

Shut up ex-slave, we fucked your slavshit women too hard that you are hardly slavshit now lmao.

4/10, I replied

pic related: your grandmother

>reasoning with a roach
that's where your wrong kiddo

and all slavshit countries are depressing shitholes that people have drink vodka countless times in order to not kill themselves.

slavs may be stupid, drink a lot, fight a lot, but at the end of the day they're still bros, unlike turkish twofaced cockroaches that say you're their best friend just to screw you over 5 minutes later

>wh*tes are subhumans anyway

While turks are the pinnacle of human race amirite? Get your shit together malaka, you are about to get turned into a complete islamic theocracy which spits on Ataturks existence and you claim that you are less of a subhuman than whites? Islam was a mistake, and we should flatten mecca and finish this shit once and for all.

lol

>These pictures

Can't you even tell the Turk is the bad guy in both of these? A savage animal brutally raping a white/slavic woman.

You guys are hairy kebab monsters.

why do you guys even respond to this roach

he literally makes the same bait threads every day

still better than turkey
Trump just sent weapons to Kurds, they will kick your asses now and get independent Kurdistan on your clay and there is nothing you can do about it

Thread over
What did YOU () tu*ks achieve?

you didn't really mess with the genes because turks liked guys more than women, thats a fact

Slavs used to have high IQs, that's why the Jews eradicated all the high IQ slavs or they tried to at least. They will rise again.

Why do you even care how we humans classify parts of our species. This discussion is completely unrelated to roach-people.

Roaches trigger me by existing

You're talking about Gopniks, which is the russian version of deadbeats/chavs/tokkies/average turks.

There is nothing wrong with raping slavshit women. they probably enjoyed big Turkish cock much more than small slavpig """""cock"""".
well killed many slavshits, that should be an achievement i guess.

*we

Hey, user. Ill soon go to study in ljubljana. Can you tell me about the city and the country? What about work? Everything is as bad as everyone say? Do you have many shitskins and mudslimes? How people feels about russians? Is it difficult for me to communicate with people while I study slovenian and only know english and russian?

Kek, still confirming he is savage animal that goes around killing and raping. Worst of all he is proud of it...

The Turk takes his bath in vain; he will become no whiter.
Arab saying

she's mixed

Product of rape and kidnapping of white women sold into the muslim slave markets.

Of course a sandnigger would talk shit about based cheeki breeki.

Maybe if you weren't so fucking busy eating dirt and fucking underage goats you would pull the head out of your shit covered ass and think for a moment about your current situation.

I hope your dumb ass gets fucking beheaded by your own trash kin and livestreamed. I will be watching it with my dick in my hand.

>Being a neanderthal is wrong
All whites are neandethals one way or another, at least neanderthals are human beings, turkroach.

slavs are bros, fuck off roach.

>cheeki breeki.
I V DAMKE
>>youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

Yeah and eventually the ''slavshits'' along with Austrians and Hungarians were fighting all of your wars as the elite soldiers known as the Janissaries. The Ottoman empire would never have gone as far as it did if it wasn't for your foreign slave-soldiers.

Shut the fuck up stupid roach, if you go in the most lost village in Ukraine / Belarus, you will find a Turkish for some sex.
You seriously go in every single fucking place of the ex Soviet Union just for sex tourism, when I went in Instanbul the 99% of Turkish know Russian just for the female tourists, and if a foreign pick up them you will kill him.
And do you know why?
Because your girls are ugly as fuck.
So kill yourself and your all your species, it's a disgrace that if we nuke Turkey it's totally useless, because roachs survive to radiations.

It seems that you began to forget.

>Turkroach

That burn was nuclear

9/10.

Slavs 1st man in space

Turks?

But we beat you. Like, first Poland, than Russia, beat the shit out of the Ottoderp caliphate.

I mean, if not for the Eternal Anglo, there would've been no Turkey for some 150 years already.

>first Poland, than Russia
who's gonna do it now?
shall we pull the straws?

kek, subhuman roach poster is one of the main reasons I still visit this site

I'm starting to laugh very hard when a roach comes up with these kind of arguments. First of all, roach, in all these 500 years of slavery we managed to save our traditions, culture and religion. Second, if you compare by an average bulgarian and an average turk, you'll see the huge difference in the skin color factor. And here's the proof - according to the latest research, Bulgarians have either very negligible percent of the turk's genetics or don't have it at all. Source: journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779

Now go fuck yourself, subhuman gipsy monkey.

>inb4 hurrrr burrrr muh rape

>Turkish
>Big cock
The only big thing you have is the kek you just earned from that idiotic statement.

Do you want to know the funny part?
Russian girls were off-limits because of the horny Turkish, so I fucked a Turkish girl from another city.
And I was lucky because she was a pretty one (just 1 on 10000 is pretty in Turkey), and they do just anal because they need to be virgin for the marriage.

no offensive bro, but you're just a turk, if I was you I'd just quite the internet, and pray for Allah that white people don't nuke Istanbul.

>roach
>opinion

We're your slaves, Turkey-sama.

the female looks asiatic

half korean

TÜRKEN RAUS

>used to

Our intelligence got slaughtered by first the nazis, then the commies, and those that survived run to UK or USA.

We still manage, insect brains cannot compare

Are you joking or retarded or what? Slavic countries have some of the most beautiful landscapes in the world, and when their architecture wasn't being ruined by Communism or war, it's among the most lovely, whereas your most famous, beautiful building is a Christian church that you've managed to ruin with islamic symbols. As a people they are famous for their beauty, have a look at some of Mucha's art, for example, all based on real Slavic people, and look at the Hollywood stars with Slavic/East European heritage, they're 10/10. I think you're insecure and jealous that they are Europeans, white, beautiful, whereas you never will be.

Lol over half your Nobel Prizes are won by Jews, BTFO slavshit and bow before your Anglo masters.

hey goatfucking nigger, do u recognize this?

proofs?

over half of your Noble Prizes and inventions are by Scotsman, BTFO anglo and bow before you Highlander masters.

without jews u would still live in the fucking cave ahmed

ashkenazi are genetically 90% europeans

Scots are inventive, but genetically they are significantly Anglo (the lowlanders at least - highlanders don't do shit).

I'm about as Jewish as Matthew Goode faggot

How 'bout everybody together at once?

Not true, paternally they are 90%+ non-European. Maternally is much harder to distinguish, probably about 50-50 or around there.

Sorry roachanon, but in the past, Slavs have shown themselves to be quite based in certain aspects, especially lately, with the dealing of rapefugees. You on the other hand are in a nation whose glory went away a long time ago and you're turning into a dictatorship.

As far as the world is concerned, you're circling the drain, roach.

>turkroach complaining about whites
>goes after slavs, just like their jewish masters
Get out abdullah, nobody wants you around.

give me some data supporting that argument

As a general trend, the more susceptible to liberalism a people are the higher up the racial ladder they tend to be.

In Europe, Celto-Germanics are super liberal compared to Meds and Slavs.

Among Jews themselves, Ashkenazim are the most liberal by far (of Jews and Goys) compared to Mizrahim etc.

It seems like increased liberalism correlates with increases thoughtfulness (rather than chimping out without thinking and going "FUCK IMMIGRANTS"), BUT it seems like the chimper-outers are actually right...

we

Slavs are vastly superior to turkroach scum. Russia could exterminate you all in literally 10 minutes.

REMOVE KEBAB

youtu.be/fKI4CwlLs4A

>russia
>slav

dirty mixed mongoloids

A better question would be: should we consider turkshit roaches as human beings?

Personally I consider Turks subhuman

WHat's wrong, Ottoman?

Still salty because Slavs faqed you over several times and you couldn't do anything about it?

I'll take slavs over arabs anyday

Turdks are worse than Slavs tho

Beautifully rekt

A
FUCKING
ROACH

>Map shows Italian fags are smarter than other eurofags.

You may want to check your sources

turkish girls a cute. CUTE!

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

as surprising as it is, Italians are smartest in yurop on average

Data is from 2006 through, dunno if that changed in the last decade

Also this is just IQ test so it's the strict, logical, mathematical intelligence only ... which is even more surprising in case of Italy

nope

i cant stop noticing that almost unibrow

Fucking squats and roaches deserve each other.